Surprise! Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hillary is elected - do you think that some "second amendment person" might follow Trumps suggestion and take her out? Right now, Trump supporters have dismissed a call for assassination as "just telling them to vote". He was telling them much more than that. Should that play out, would you be willing to admit that maybe Trump's words played a role in that? IMHO, should that happen, Donald J Trump should face the lawsuit of his life and be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

So you think that with all the hate and vitriol that the Trump campaign has stirred up that when (not if) he loses, everybody will just go about their business of investigating emails? Maybe if Hillary were running against Bush or Kasich or Rubio or even Cruz. But Trump is different. He called on his "second amendment people" to do something after he said "there's nothing anyone can do". And you guys spin that to say "he was saying get out and vote". He's not just slung mud....he's engendered hatred. And I believe that at least one of his followers might just follow thru on what Trump called on them to do. I hope like hell that I'm wrong here. But I've got a gut feeling that I'm not.

I got a short video so you wouldn't have that much to watch. What did he mean by "there's nothing anybody can do about it folks...well maybe you second amendment people, I don't know" (shoulder shrug). Sorry, but when you aren't looking thru "hate Hillary" glasses, you are able to recognize that every candidate has some "mentally challenged" followers who just MIGHT misunderstand that the shoulder shrug meant "just kidding".

No reach at all. God bless the second amendment - US citizens can own guns. Some of those people might be off just a little in the head. But they have their rights. And I believe there is a fair chance that some of them may have heard what I heard....."there's nothing anybody can do about it folks...well maybe you second amendment people can, I don't know". And there is a fair chance that they will act on it.

If you actually listen to him...THAT part of his speech sounded a lot like Hillary won...he didn't say "get out and vote"....it was "if she gets to pick her judges, there's nothing anybody can do about it". Well he just told his "second amendment people" that maybe they COULD do something about it. What is it they could do that "nobody else" could - "if she gets to pick her judges". I still maintain that if Hillary Clinton is assassinated, Trump needs to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

His buddy Putin had his opponents poisoned....he didn't do it himself, he had someone else do it. Kinda scary that Trump has Putin for a mentor.

Nope..came to that conclusion by what he said. If Hillary is elected and a nutcase takes his gun and assassinates her, after you all stop high fiving over the death of another human being, would you think that maybe he was influenced by Trump?

Who knows...Bernie wasn't anti gun. He just got a D rating from the NRA because he talked about "sensible regulation", and as a result, his supporters were no longer "you second amendment people". But Bernie didn't encourage his supporters to kill Clinton - he urged them to support her. Yuge difference when a candidate suggests that a certain group just might be the ones to act when "there's nuthin you can do folks...well you second amendment people maybe...I dunno (shoulder shrug shoulder shrug).

Nope. Anybody could organize a protest, and Trump was clear..."nuthin anybody can do folks". Except the second amendment people.

I can't help it if you don't watch it.

2015_11_06_13_58_21_990300135.jpg

rain_man_trailer_01ab.jpg

Reactions: Hackman
Where does he say the 2nd amendment people will assassinate HC?

Lets pretend we're in a court of law......

Nothing anyone can do about it folks....maybe you second amendment people can...I don't know. But you are right - the dumb azz that follows the suggestion of this great statesman will pay the price. Trump technically didn't tell them to do anything. But the implication is pretty clear.

Nothing anyone can do about it folks....maybe you second amendment people can...I don't know. But you are right - the dumb azz that follows the suggestion of this great statesman will pay the price. Trump technically didn't tell them to do anything. But the implication is pretty clear.
rain_man_trailer_01ab.jpg

Wapner. Definitely Wapner............

Yeah....I'm beginning to see your point.

68becbf4925c967da6b5bab255aba418_400x400.png

ah good old Clinton News Network shouldn't they be more concerned about helping fix the democrat process with leaked debate questions
Or maybe hire another compromised DNC idiot to stammer and lie when busted on a national news program.

Catch 22 for my liberal friends?

Reactions: Hackman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts