Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

ame='Pi brat' timestamp='1315343824' post='827886']

This folks is hypocrisy at it's finest. A guy who can't end a post without a derogatory remark. And, to top it off, uses the quote feature about as well as a retarded monkey.

I got bored with you last night pumpkin so I moved on to another board where I don't have to dumb down. It's nice talking to intelligent people every so often to regain that IQ point you guys drag out of me over here.

the king of spam and one liners is now going to try and talk intelligently?

There is no entity with which to negotiate modifications to the award. With no mechanism in place there can be no fences. You can try, but it only takes one to file a DFR.

So, with that being said, the Nic is it.

That, btw, was emotion free and objective.

Hehe, standard answer. The next somebody will chime in about "time in service" furloughed guys etc.

I would and I am almost positive that the east would go for a "Time in service" seniority list. But since only about 500 of the 2000 furloughed when the NIC came out ever came back, well I doubt that list would be too popular with the west either.

Simple fact is as I said before, LOA 93 is not too good, but it is loads better than the NIC for easties. So we can either toss the rules out the window and figure out something that the majority of east and west will vote for, or we can play the decade long court case game. I do not advocate DOH either. Needs to be something that equally pisses off both sides, then we know for sure it is a fair deal! :)

You guys do realize you're sitting on LOA93 for 320 or so upgrades that will take 4.25 years to come up right?

And the Nic doesn't bite you like you think. The money you've lost you'll never see again and every day youbwait just puts you deeper in the red and more time on LOA93.

To date the money I believe you speak of is 76,000 for CAPt and 52,000 for F/O total. For one of our F/O's to make Captain he will make back 40,000 of that in the first year he is Captain. Past five years of losses covered in 1.5 years how long would it take hime to make it back as an f/o on the kirby proposal? A lot longer.

In case you have not noticed $52,000 is just about the price of a new 4x4 Cowboy Cadillac Truck. It's not much in todays world, It cost me $32 grand to repower my boat a few years back. The east has not lost all that much compared to that Massive paycheck you westies get each month. :)

You gus do realize you're sitting on LOA93 for 320 or so upgrades that will take 4.25 years to come up right?

And the Nic doesn't bite you like you think. The money you've lost you'll never see again and every day youbwait just puts you deeper in the red and more time on LOA93.

Kirby rates is all that are on the table..
beg to differ?

To date the money I believe you speak of is 76,000 for CAPt and 52,000 for F/O total. For one of our F/O's to make Captain he will make back 40,000 of that in the first year he is Captain. Past five years of losses covered in 1.5 years how long would it take hime to make it back as an f/o on the kirby proposal? A lot longer.
First off, did you quantify QoL improvements as well?

And who said anything about Kirby. You guys swallow the Nic, put some west guys at the table who actually know how to negotiate, and we'll move past Kirby together.

Why do you set your sites so low? Has LOA93 f'ed up your expectations up that badly?

That is one of the most judgemental spins I have seen you post CG. If you were working in the East operation, you would understand. Easy to sit on the sidelines and judge, such as the Cpt Wells issue. If these things were a reality in PHX, you would be singing a different tune.

Try to open you mind as to what is really happening in the East.

breeze
The east operation? What are you talking about? We work for the same company, the same management. We talk to the same schedulers and the same MX come to fix our aircraft.

What is the difference? The pilots. So it is the east pilots that are having trouble. If you guys would stop playing the victim, live up to your obligations, do your job the way you are supposed to you would not have "the east operation"

First off, did you quantify QoL improvements as well?

And who said anything about Kirby. You guys swallow the Nic, put some west guys at the table who actually know how to negotiate, and we'll move past Kirby together.

Why do you set your sites so low? Has LOA93 f'ed up your expectations up that badly?

Ah, you want to speak of quality of life? You mean how the easties bidding power will be in the toilet while the senior west guys get x-mas off and all the prime vacation weeks under NIC?

The east operation? What are you talking about? We work for the same company, the same management. We talk to the same schedulers and the same MX come to fix our aircraft.

I was unaware that you guys use the PIT center for scheduling? Because I most definatly do not talk to tempe when I call scheduling, unless the 412 area code gets rerouted to AZ!

And for talking to tempe the folks at scheduling sure talk about the steelers and say "Yuns" alot! :)

All kidding aside, we talk to Pittsburgh for dispatch, and scheduling, do you guys use the PIT center also? Never asked about maint control since when we need it we call the 412 PIT number for our dispatcher. I suppose that PIT could bump us to a tempe number when we wanted to talk to maint, but that is not the impression that I get.

Latest posts

Back