Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

Of that I'm glad. This is all excellent entertainment - the plot twists, propaganda, accusations, and the rest of the 3rd grade antics are better than any TV comedy - but you couldn't pay me enough to be in the trenches where outcomes have a direct effect on the participants.

Jim

But you enjoy slinging it on the participants, don't you? Oh, I'm sorry, false accusation, let me correct. You enjoy slinging it on the east participants.

Just as you enjoy slinging it on the West... :lol:

Jim

Not really. I answer it when I see it, but I have taken on some of the east too. You seem to take great effort to find any fault with your former co-workers, yet remain mostly silent about the west.

AMERICA WEST US AIRWAYS
MASTER EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MASTER EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
AIR LINE PILOTS ASSOCIATION, INTERNATIONAL
US Airways contact: Arnie Gentile
Air Line Pilots Assoc., Intl.
US Airways Pilots Master Executive Council
(518) 424-8433; (412) 264-5600
America West contact: Tania Bziukiewicz
Air Line Pilots Assoc., Int’l.
America West Pilots Master Executive Council
(602) 214-3490; (602) 306-1208
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 27, 2007

“US Airways senior management is literally making millions for themselves by sticking their employees with the bill,” said
Captain John McIlvenna, America West MEC Chairman. “While management is blinded by dollar signs, they are
ignoring the flashing warning signs as the operation continues to crumble around them. Until management addresses the
needs of the operation and fulfills their promises for a single, seamless airline, our employees—and our passengers—are in
for a long, hot summer.”

AMERICA WEST US AIRWAYS
MASTER EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MASTER EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
AIR LINE PILOTS ASSOCIATION, INTERNATIONAL
US Airways contact: Arnie Gentile
Air Line Pilots Assoc., Intl.
US Airways Pilots Master Executive Council
(518) 424-8433; (412) 264-5600
America West contact: Tania Bziukiewicz
Air Line Pilots Assoc., Int’l.
America West Pilots Master Executive Council
(602) 214-3490; (602) 306-1208
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 27, 2007

“US Airways senior management is literally making millions for themselves by sticking their employees with the bill,” said
Captain John McIlvenna, America West MEC Chairman. “While management is blinded by dollar signs, they are
ignoring the flashing warning signs as the operation continues to crumble around them. Until management addresses the
needs of the operation and fulfills their promises for a single, seamless airline, our employees—and our passengers—are in
for a long, hot summer.”

Sounds like a job action to me. What say you Luvn737's? Did they throw you in the corn also? Below is the accuser of the east starting a job action, when he himself, was the first to sound the alarm.......

"No, Eagle's posting corresponds completely with Lyle Hoggs letter of Jul 25th. Again, would you lie to cover up another pilot's mistake? If not, why are you defending her and trying to question the authenticity of a letter that makes perfect sense?

If Capt. Wells lied about the APU shutdown (and made a false entry in an aircraft log) how can you trust any further testimony? The company had no need to give another microphone to a person whose character was questionable.
If you want more than Kirby, you mus"

Sounds like a job action to me. What say you Luvn737's? Did they throw you in the corn also? Below is the accuser of the east starting a job action, when he himself, was the first to sound the alarm.......

"No, Eagle's posting corresponds completely with Lyle Hoggs letter of Jul 25th. Again, would you lie to cover up another pilot's mistake? If not, why are you defending her and trying to question the authenticity of a letter that makes perfect sense?

If Capt. Wells lied about the APU shutdown (and made a false entry in an aircraft log) how can you trust any further testimony? The company had no need to give another microphone to a person whose character was questionable.
Well, did Parker file an injunction against AWA ALPA in 2007?

That was my quote, not McIlvenna's. I don't know if he even posts here and if so what his screen name is.

And what is this "Corn Field" of which you speak?

Can you get a quote from Capt. Wells' F/O to corroborate her story? I didn't think so.

Yet the company NEVER was compelled to go to the courts to seek relief. On the other hand, the company hires a statistician and he DOCUMENTS a perceived work action by the pilots based in CLT, PHL & DCA. Then they go to the courts and seek immediate injunctive relief using those same report documents.

EVERYONE knows that USAPA is about DELAY and/or DESTRUCTION of the Nicolau seniority list BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. The last days of the current USAPA path are coming to an end. The chance of any group or groups of people to take power from Cleary have past (think head in the sand). The courts will finish this, and Mr. Parker will use those court decisions to carve out the completed contract (with the Nic). The injunction (assuming that the courts decide with the company) will give Mr. Parker the power to pressure USAPA into capitulation & cooperation.

We will see what October brings.

Well, did Parker file an injunction against AWA ALPA in 2007?

He has also not fired 3 pilots that stole East pilots personal identity from company computers yet, but he will have to. Timing is everything, it is cheaper to pay 3 pilots on administrative leave than it is to pull the guillotine rope and have the west act up. He needs you west scabs to report back to him on East pilots. The rope will be pulled soon.

Yet the company NEVER was compelled to go to the courts to seek relief. On the other hand, the company hires a statistician and he DOCUMENTS a perceived work action by the pilots based in CLT, PHL & DCA. Then they go to the courts and seek immediate injunctive relief using those same report documents.

EVERYONE knows that USAPA is about DELAY and/or DESTRUCTION of the Nicolau seniority list BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. The last days of the current USAPA path are coming to an end. The chance of any group or groups of people to take power from Cleary have past (think head in the sand). The courts will finish this, and Mr. Parker will use those court decisions to carve out the completed contract (with the Nic). The injunction (assuming that the courts decide with the company) will give Mr. Parker the power to pressure USAPA into capitulation & cooperation.

We will see what October brings.

From this and your post that I responded to last week I get the impression that you have given up on reforming USAPA and now(really always did?) belong to the use everything possible to reduce it to rubble crowd. Would that be accurate?

Back