Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

From this and your post that I responded to last week I get the impression that you have given up on reforming USAPA and now(really always did?) belong to the use everything possible to reduce it to rubble crowd. Would that be accurate?

I've not given up. It's kind of like speaking with non-Christians about the gift of salvation. Some crave to hear the good new. Others don't think its true, don't think it's important or become downright offended.

I will not give up on the reformation of USAPA (unless ALPA is voted in). The fact remains that the Nicolau is the ONLY seniority list that Mr. Parker has accepted. Take that with the fact that NO arbitrated seniority list has EVER been overturned/tossed out/ etc......leaves me with the thought that the USAPA devotees will not budge until the very last delay tactic has been used. The others are too afraid, lazy or just plain obtuse to get involved.

USAPA can be salvaged in to a VERY effective independent pilot union. You just have to accept the fact that the Nicolau list will ultimately be the only seniority list used, and change the constitution to reflect the same. Further, you will have to change the constitution and make up of the leadership so as to reflect a true representation of the entire body of pilots. Then and ONLY THEN will be have the juice to move as ONE BODY. Failing that, then the USAPA supporters will continue to take the rest of us on the ride of a life time (think house of horrors).

Delay and the personal cost of BILLIONS of dollars in wages, time off & other benefits is all that USAPA has achieved. That will be a verifiable fact.

He has also not fired 3 pilots that stole East pilots personal identity from company computers yet, but he will have to. Timing is everything, it is cheaper to pay 3 pilots on administrative leave than it is to pull the guillotine rope and have the west act up. He needs you west scabs to report back to him on East pilots. The rope will be pulled soon.
An eastie calling someone a scab - now that's funny.

I've not given up. It's kind of like speaking with non-Christians about the gift of salvation. Some crave to hear the good new. Others don't think its true, don't think it's important or become downright offended.

I will not give up on the reformation of USAPA (unless ALPA is voted in). The fact remains that the Nicolau is the ONLY seniority list that Mr. Parker has accepted. Take that with the fact that NO arbitrated seniority list has EVER been overturned/tossed out/ etc......leaves me with the thought that the USAPA devotees will not budge until the very last delay tactic has been used. The others are too afraid, lazy or just plain obtuse to get involved.

USAPA can be salvaged in to a VERY effective independent pilot union. You just have to accept the fact that the Nicolau list will ultimately be the only seniority list used, and change the constitution to reflect the same. Further, you will have to change the constitution and make up of the leadership so as to reflect a true representation of the entire body of pilots. Then and ONLY THEN will be have the juice to move as ONE BODY. Failing that, then the USAPA supporters will continue to take the rest of us on the ride of a life time (think house of horrors).

Delay and the personal cost of BILLIONS of dollars in wages, time off & other benefits is all that USAPA has achieved. That will be a verifiable fact.

HAHA we have a winner! is that chronic or maui wowie or what? you really that thick? Nic is out...we have chosen.. we will keep current situation rather than nic ad infinitum, smart, dumb, or somewhere inbetween, nic is a list in a drawer and will never be anything more, even if we are better off with it, it will never happen. now you will call us stupid and immoral and unprincipled..doesn't matter. its not about the money. this is not a contest to see who holds out longer. we are done, whatever gains we make from here are gravy, this is as bad as it gets. you suck and will get nothing from us. its not that we don't want anything from you, its that you have nothing to offer, your not even furlough fodder because your whole outfit will disappear soon enough and probably drag some of us down with you, what a mistake to throw in with a dirtbag outfit like AWE. [name calling removed]

[/qu

Smartness must run in the WEST!, I"ll bet when you went to school you were was so smart that your teacher was in your class for five years!. Not to mention AWA was the only airline where you could get hired!

VERIFIED BY WHO? Suck it up, you've sealed your own fate with BS litigation, DONATE HEAVILY, COMPLAIN OFTEN(like that is a surprise) AND LUV YOUR LITTLE BUS IN PHX!

doug parker has a history of 4 DUI's. He is allowed to run an airline and attempt to intimidate pilots to fly unsafe. (East pilots are not putting up with his bs.) But he would not be allowed to be a pilot of a commercial airline because he is a drunk.

Lets all think about the priorities of the faa headed by former alpa president and now head of the faa, Randy Babbit.

I will never forget this and will not let the public either.

HAHA we have a winner! is that chronic or maui wowie or what? you really that thick? Nic is out...we have chosen.. we will keep current situation rather than nic ad infinitum, smart, dumb, or somewhere inbetween, nic is a list in a drawer and will never be anything more, even if we are better off with it, it will never happen. now you will call us stupid and immoral and unprincipled..doesn't matter. its not about the money. this is not a contest to see who holds out longer. we are done, whatever gains we make from here are gravy, this is as bad as it gets. you suck and will get nothing from us. its not that we don't want anything from you, its that you have nothing to offer, your not even furlough fodder because your whole outfit will disappear soon enough and probably drag some of us down with you, what a mistake to throw in with a dirtbag outfit like AWE. You pigs suck ass. :p

Aw...c'mon, tell us how you really feel :lol:

[quote name='MUTATIS MUTANDIS' timestamp='1316400739' post='830802']
[quote name='Move2CLT' timestamp='1316398418' post='830795'
[/qu

Smartness must run in the WEST!, I"ll bet when you went to school you were was so smart that your teacher was in your class for five years!. Not to mention AWA was the only airline where you could get hired!
[/quote]
I actually turned down an interview with US Air. You guys were dirtbags even back then and crashing planes like crazy.

Did you know that Theur couldn't get hired on here? Not even his mom could get him a job at AWA.

Great work on the quote tags.

doug parker has a history of 4 DUI's. He is allowed to run an airline and attempt to intimidate pilots to fly unsafe. (East pilots are not putting up with his bs.) But he would not be allowed to be a pilot of a commercial airline because he is a drunk.

Lets all think about the priorities of the faa headed by former alpa president and now head of the faa, Randy Babbit.

I will never forget this and will not let the public either.
But you easties ARE putting up with his BS. He's kept you under LOA 93 for years and all you've been able to do is complain and cry at the town hall meetings.

Parker has you under his thumb.

america west pilots prove Darwin's Theory. You are scum that could not be hired by any other real major airline.

That's why you flew drunk, flew drugs, stole personal identity, scabed, are named in a Rico suit, defecated in envelopes and sent it to your own union.

Think about that for a while.

Nice try with alpa and nicolau by the way. At least when someone asks what your route is you can say PHX.

PHX :lol: :lol: :lol:

ame='MUTATIS MUTANDIS' timestamp='1316400739' post='830802']

I actually turned down an interview with US Air. You guys were dirtbags even back then and crashing planes like crazy.

Did you know that Theur couldn't get hired on here? Not even his mom could get him a job at AWA.

Great work on the quote tags.
Well good for you!, an interview hardly employment potential, but at least YOU APPLIED, why you hate us so bad? or maybe you were aware AWA the only way? Enjoy! MM!

america west pilots prove Darwin's Theory. You are scum that could not be hired by any other real major airline.

That's why you flew drunk, flew drugs, stole personal identity, scabed, are named in a Rico suit, defecated in envelopes and sent it to your own union.

Think about that for a while.

Nice try with alpa and nicolau by the way. At least when someone asks what your route is you can say PHX.

US Air pilots prove Darwin's Theory. You are scum who crash airplanes.

You flew two into Flushing Bay. You crashed one in Tampa and killed Billie Mays. You don't know how to stay on taxiways or keep winglets out of rudders. You are 5 in 5. You needed Operation Restore Confidence to tell you not to kill passengers.

Think about it for a while. Why did you kill so many passengers? Because you were the worst pilots in the industry.

Back