Temporary Injunction against USAPA filed today

Just got the number:

Seeking $400M.

Assessment anyone?

Seeking.... So now the company has something in common with Addington and Leospanker.

And the exciting news now has Conundrum Maximus dancing and drinking the night away, clicking his heels with Dorothy, singing with a slur... something about some ding dong witch.

Spare me the history lesson skippy, I've read all about Eastern, Braniff, etc. Malingering or causing deliberate harm to an employer is wrong. No way to get out of that with cognitive dissonance. You calling someone a troll? HA!

Isn't it time to change your name again? :lol:

Wrong is not standing up for yourself. I think USAPA is misguided but in my mind the actions by US occurred solely because the publicity started to effect bookings.

here's a point to ponder. Just for arguments sake, suppose all of former the US East Pilots "retire". They do the retirement without 2 weeks notice as that is a custom not a law. Imagine Doug waking up to 3,500 plus certified letters of retirement/resignation. Even better would be the remaining members of USAPA would all be from the West and possibly subject to an assessment. US would be unable to survive. Be careful here as the hard core would sooner shut US down than cave in. Think it couldn't happen? I'm not so sure?????

Wrong is not standing up for yourself. I think USAPA is misguided but in my mind the actions by US occurred solely because the publicity started to effect bookings.

here's a point to ponder. Just for arguments sake, suppose all of former the US East Pilots "retire". They do the retirement without 2 weeks notice as that is a custom not a law. Imagine Doug waking up to 3,500 plus certified letters of retirement/resignation. Even better would be the remaining members of USAPA would all be from the West and possibly subject to an assessment. US would be unable to survive. Be careful here as the hard core would sooner shut US down than cave in. Think it couldn't happen? I'm not so sure?????
You don't stand up for yourself by doing sabotage and destructive things. That is what cowards do.

They wouldn't retire, so that is a pretty lame hypothetical. Besides, there aren't that many jobs in PHL at the Home Depot.

You don't stand up for yourself by doing sabotage and destructive things. That is what cowards do.

They wouldn't retire, so that is a pretty lame hypothetical. Besides, there aren't that many jobs in PHL at the Home Depot.

Home Depot? Are you kidding? When I retire I am gonna be a posting fiend just like the other retirees on here.

Um, like tossing tea into a harbor? Are you calling the original "teabaggers" cowards? As in our founding fathers? Are you an idiot? Sometimes I think we should gift Arizona back to Mexico, with a lot of apologies.

Again with the name calling. Being a fan of Malcom X I've always ascribed to "By any means Necessary"

Union Buster Attorney's like Jerry Glass break more laws and bend more rules because he knows the Union doesn't have the money to challenge every infraction. The only way to even the playing field is via treachery.

Many pilots are pretty shrewd financially and I wouldn't be so sure. I also think most could do better than Home Depot, Heck you can make way more selling copiers then you can flying for US. Not to mention their are opportunities flying freight and overseas carriers as well. Not sure the industry could absorb all the pilots who left. If I were a US East guy I'd have plenty of resumes on the street and get out before the court rules.

Again with the name calling. Being a fan of Malcom X I've always ascribed to "By any means Necessary"

Union Buster Attorney's like Jerry Glass break more laws and bend more rules because he knows the Union doesn't have the money to challenge every infraction.

They learned that from USAPA. The West's rights are violated daily.

Union Buster Attorney's like Jerry Glass break more laws and bend more rules because he knows the Union doesn't have the money to challenge every infraction. The only way to even the playing field is via treachery.

Many pilots are pretty shrewd financially and I wouldn't be so sure. I also think most could do better than Home Depot, Heck you can make way more selling copiers then you can flying for US. Not to mention their are opportunities flying freight and overseas carriers as well. Not sure the industry could absorb all the pilots who left. If I were a US East guy I'd have plenty of resumes on the street and get out before the court rules.

Hi Bob. We thought that Wolf and Rakesh were good at making money by taking it from labor and frequent flyers, but they were amateurs (not at running a good airline, but at scorching the earth).

SAFETY FIRST....

The other work groups appreciate safety. The passengers appreciate safety. SORRY it's wrecking your bonuses, management.

Lanyards and lawsuits. Clowns out there should get a grip.

GO USAPA.

Are you...

...on board?

image3.jpg

Back