The Abortion Issue:

There were 12 pages already. And yes....you can't vote to kill a baby on Tuesday and Praise Jesus in church on Sunday, But something tells me that you have no problem with killing an abortion doctor at church on Sunday and claiming you did it for Jesus . The good book that pro lifers read, and that they use to oppose abortion is based on "thou shalt not kill. Unless....
"Unless"?....... Unless what K.C.?....... Tell me your O.K. with killing a new born baby because of a botched abortion! Don't try and put a guilt trip on church goers!

Last edited:
"Unless"?....... Unless what K.C.?....... Tell me your O.K. with killing a new born baby because of a botched abortion! Don't try and put a guilt trip on church goers!
I have to disagree with you on this one Insp4. Church goers or hypocritical Christians need a guilt trip put on them. There is not one single politician in office, Republican or Democrat, that got there without Christian support. My personal opinion if you really want to point fingers would be towards White Christian Women. They put their Feminist Cult ahead of their Christian Religion. They might not have expected this whole abortion deal to go this far but here we are.

An abortion doctor went to church. I guess he's willing to let God decide if he is right or wrong. A "pro life" person went inside his CHURCH...pulled out a gun and shot a living, breathing human being in the face....killing him. What part of that action was "pro-life"? The bible does not list exceptions to the "thou shalt not kill" rule, and furthermore, it goes on to say "judge not, lest ye be judged". This "pro life" person judged the doctor who performed abortions to be unworthy of living and shot him in the face. IN CHURCH. You seem to be defending him by not addressing my link.

Edited to add...I make a "late new years resolution" to not respond to posts that involved little thought....ie memes. 6 memes is what I didn't respond to. Try and think...try and post a cogent thought without relying on some meme that you found. I might respond to it

I have to disagree with you on this one Insp4. Church goers or hypocritical Christians need a guilt trip put on them. There is not one single politician in office, Republican or Democrat, that got there without Christian support. My personal opinion if you really want to point fingers would be towards White Christian Women. They put their Feminist Cult ahead of their Christian Religion. They might not have expected this whole abortion deal to go this far but here we are.
Keep, I'm not arguing that fact, What I'm trying to do is say that morality transcends the Christian Community........ Killing a new born is just plain wrong! No matter if you are a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, atheist, or whatever!!!

Last edited:
An abortion doctor went to church. I guess he's willing to let God decide if he is right or wrong. A "pro life" person went inside his CHURCH...pulled out a gun and shot a living, breathing human being in the face....killing him. What part of that action was "pro-life"? The bible does not list exceptions to the "thou shalt not kill" rule, and furthermore, it goes on to say "judge not, lest ye be judged". This "pro life" person judged the doctor who performed abortions to be unworthy of living and shot him in the face. IN CHURCH. You seem to be defending him by not addressing my link.

Edited to add...I make a "late new years resolution" to not respond to posts that involved little thought....ie memes. 6 memes is what I didn't respond to. Try and think...try and post a cogent thought without relying on some meme that you found. I might respond to it
That's a cop out K.C.!............ But you just made my point! "Thow shall not kill" applies to a new born also!!! That's what we're talking about K.C. Not a church going nut case with a gun, not Roe vrs. Wade! This is a " new born baby"!!!....... So you won't comment?

That's a cop out K.C.!............ But you just made my point! "Thow shall not kill" applies to a new born also!!! That's what we're talking about K.C. Not a church going nut case with a gun, not Roe vrs. Wade! This is a " new born baby"!!!....... So you won't comment?
No, it wasn't a dodge and YOU missed my point. Drop the name "pro life". Call it "pro fetus" And I've commented. I am not particularly religious, but I still think that God should be the judge and congress should keep out of it. You guys want the government from regulating clean air. You want the government out of regulating clean water. You want the government out of regulating a safe workplace. You want the government out of your retirement. But you DO want the government to regulate a woman's decision.

And the only other place Republicans want to regulate is what two members of the same sex (usually male...Republicans get kind of hot watching tow females engaging in sex act) to in the privacy of their own home....which poses ZERO risk of creating a fetus.

No, it wasn't a dodge and YOU missed my point. Drop the name "pro life". Call it "pro fetus" And I've commented. I am not particularly religious, but I still think that God should be the judge and congress should keep out of it. You guys want the government from regulating clean air. You want the government out of regulating clean water. You want the government out of regulating a safe workplace. You want the government out of your retirement. But you DO want the government to regulate a woman's decision.

And the only other place Republicans want to regulate is what two members of the same sex (usually male...Republicans get kind of hot watching tow females engaging in sex act) to in the privacy of their own home....which poses ZERO risk of creating a fetus.
So what you are saying is, it's O.K. for the Mother to tell the Doctor to let that "baby" ( not fetus) die, or to kill it?

Last edited:

You taking this to far KC. There is nothing wrong with striving for clean air and water. It just needs to be done in a concerted organized method. For example you can’t fine the farmer in Texas and ignore the Koch Brothers in Arkansas when they are poisoning the water of three states and the Gulf of Mexico. You get rid of the political kickbacks and favoritism then you can get to work. Also you just can’t wake up one day and create a bunch of laws and taxes on people for bogus claims. This is a capitalist country so you need to appeal to capitalists venues. It’s really simple to do but for some reason when the government tries to do something of that nature. They screw up. Someone with some common sense could make it happen that doesn’t have bought ulterior motives.

Wow, back to the subject at hand. One again, how far is to far?https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/w...audience-member-corners-infanticide-position/

6A90BB5B-10E5-45A1-A592-2B68A97F1F8C.png
When a Christian tries taking the moral high ground, just show them this and tell them to take their hypocriticalasses elsewhere. Keep in mind 80% of the population identify as Christian. They control who is in office.

Let me make myself purfectly clear here! ......... I am "pro-choice"!!! ...... But! I feel the choice should be made "before" conception! Not after!!!!

Let me make myself purfectly clear here! ......... I am "pro-choice"!!! ...... But! I feel the choice should be made "before" conception! Not after!!!!
Did you exercise that right when you were in Vietnam?
Please don't tell me you didn't imbibe in the local fare.:eek:
Did you 'Wrap that Wrangler'? :D:eek:
How many children did you abandon?:eek:

Did you exercise that right when you were in Vietnam?
Please don't tell me you didn't imbibe in the local fare.:eek:
Did you 'Wrap that Wrangler'? :D:eek:
How many children did you abandon?:eek:
What's the matter x? ......Am I getting too personal for you?....... Did I strike a nerve? Maybe in the back of your mind you may be concerned that there may be a "xUTjr". running around Vietnam? My conscience is clear on that score. At least in Vietnam.