The Abortion Issue:

No, they aren't. Neither was medical science back when the bible was written. In "the good old days" we had no idea what a woman was carrying. And why is it that most right wingers read only bits and pieces of the Lord's word? They seem to skip over the parts in Leviticus that deal with adultery and enthusiastically support a 4 time (at least) adulterer as their president that their children should aspire to be like...forgetting that the penalty in the bible for that is the same as if "a man were to lie with another man". They also tend to overlook that part that says "judge not, lest ye be judged"...while holding that bible as they pass judgment on so many. But....if they really believe that book they are holding, then there may still be hell to pay (no pun intended) regarding that "lest ye be judged" part.
52168142_10211087325573498_2631223813093720064_n.jpg

Not sure where you got that from. Because a story "fits a narrative" doesn't mean it didn't happen. And the fact that it DID "fit a narrative" might go to prove that the "narrative" was accurate.

You say I'm lying. When Donald Trump said he would be too busy to golf...was he lying?

What other "real life" events (that fit perfect liberal narratives) can you share?

giphy.gif

Snoops again?.........Now who is fact finding them? I believe they've been found to be just a little bet "bias"!....... Oh, by the way, if he said it or not, it's still true!

Thays what liberals do, believes everything they read on Snopes. Total unaware they are being played.

Snoops again?.........Now who is fact finding them? I believe they've been found to be just a little bet "bias"!....... Oh, by the way, if he said it or not, it's still true!

I don't care if the meme I posted that makes it look like Teddy Roosevelt said it...even if he didn't...it's still true. But I guess the impact of the words is stronger with a picture that IMPLIES he said it. Post fake history, then ***** about fake news.

I don't care if the meme I posted that makes it look like Teddy Roosevelt said it...even if he didn't...it's still true. But I guess the impact of the words is stronger with a picture that IMPLIES he said it. Post fake history, then ***** about fake news.
Kinda like saying you had an abortion, just for show.

Ann Coulter has Trump, and the dumbest of his base, nailed. Unfortunately for the dumbest, they haven’t figured out who she is talking about.

Latest posts