The Abortion Issue:

Which one is your wet nurse?

upload_2019-2-18_20-55-30.jpeg

upload_2019-2-18_20-56-36.jpeg

Actually...it's pretty much the same as yours, except that his proposes killing them all BEFORE they are born. You prefer to let them die AFTER.

Jesus KCF, I'm getting concerned about you.
Here's Why.
Would you enter an INSANE ASYLUM, and participate in debates with 3 " guests " ???
Of course you wouldn't !!! So WHY waste your precious breath debating " 3 " of our best "guests" here on the 'cooler' ? ( LaLa, Insp4 and 'frenchtoastramp' )

Jesus Christ, the irony in this is beyond compared.
The boards biggest knuckle dragging low iq bigot is in here openly questioning someone’s intellectual capacity.
Here’s you a clue bigot since you clearly don’t have one, maybe one other poster here besides your boyfriend that doesn’t laugh out loud at you when you post your late night rants featuring the grammar skills of a 1st grader
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and think you’re apparently drunk when you do so. I’d hate to think you’re posting some of the stupid things you do sober.

Bears, the Rat wants to teach English to you. The irony is beyond “compared”. Not to mention his stellar use of punctuation.

Jesus KCF, I'm getting concerned about you.
Here's Why.
Would you enter an INSANE ASYLUM, and participate in debates with 3 " guests " ???
Of course you wouldn't !!! So WHY waste your precious breath debating " 3 " of our best "guests" here on the 'cooler' ? ( LaLa, Insp4 and 'frenchtoastramp' )
No Bears. The American people tolerating 7.6 MILLION (2.28% of the population) abortions on the tax payers dime, that's insanity.

Tolerating people like you that tell others they must comply with the government redistributing their wealth to others while attempting to censor them is insane.