The Abortion Issue:

Runs in my mind of seeing a video interview with ex PP workers describing how they used 'creative billing' to get around using Title X funds.

Then there was the one recently where an ex worker describes how they took aborted babies who were still alive and kept them alive until they could harvest organs.....Was really cool.

Runs in my mind of seeing a video interview with ex PP workers describing how they used 'creative billing' to get around using Title X funds.

Then there was the one recently where an ex worker describes how they took aborted babies who were still alive and kept them alive until they could harvest organs.....Was really cool.

How many quit their jobs because of creative billing? You know what I would do if I were was a former "disgruntled employee" at PP? I'd reach out to some pro life group and make accusations that I couldn't prove. Who know...they might even pay me to shut up.

I'd be curious to know the exact "creative billing" techniques they used to get around using it. Here's why. If you are an organization that is getting several million dollars from the government to provide family planning services, would you risk getting that funding pulled by using it for a service that they are told up front you can't use? NOw...you might have a clinic manager who tries to get creative. And I'd bet my bottom dollar that if discovered, they would be out the door in a heartbeat. Heck...they might even be so pissed off at the company that they would reach out to e a pro life group to "go public" on the practice that THEY used (which got them fired).

Or..."creative billing" might be those very same "discrete services" that live action stork news was referring to.

How many quit their jobs because of creative billing? You know what I would do if I were was a former "disgruntled employee" at PP? I'd reach out to some pro life group and make accusations that I couldn't prove. Who know...they might even pay me to shut up.

I'd be curious to know the exact "creative billing" techniques they used to get around using it. Here's why. If you are an organization that is getting several million dollars from the government to provide family planning services, would you risk getting that funding pulled by using it for a service that they are told up front you can't use? NOw...you might have a clinic manager who tries to get creative. And I'd bet my bottom dollar that if discovered, they would be out the door in a heartbeat. Heck...they might even be so pissed off at the company that they would reach out to e a pro life group to "go public" on the practice that THEY used (which got them fired).

Or..."creative billing" might be those very same "discrete services" that live action stork news was referring to.

There you go again, rather then defend the defenseless, you defend the baby killer provider aka baby parts dealer.

giphy.gif

You know...that's pretty darn clever. Clever as hell. I'll keep that in mind when you post something defending your right to own a device specifically designed to kill as many humans as quickly as possible. Maybe change the working to "congress shall make no law infringing up my right to kill children at an elementary school with a non automatic automatic weapon". Then I can add that cute little "FIFY" at the end. Remember...;as things stand...a woman still has a RIGHT to an abortion...just like you have a RIGHT to own an non automatic automatic weapon. You might not agree with it, just like I don't agree with your right to own something designed to kill humans. But that's the country we live in.

You know...that's pretty darn clever. Clever as hell. I'll keep that in mind when you post something defending your right to own a device specifically designed to kill as many humans as quickly as possible. Maybe change the working to "congress shall make no law infringing up my right to kill children at an elementary school with a non automatic automatic weapon". Then I can add that cute little "FIFY" at the end. Remember...;as things stand...a woman still has a RIGHT to an abortion...just like you have a RIGHT to own an non automatic automatic weapon. You might not agree with it, just like I don't agree with your right to own something designed to kill humans. But that's the country we live in.
giphy.gif

Remember that guy who spit at you and called you a baby killer when you came home? That was probably him.

I believe they testified before a Congressional Committee and the Committees findings were turned over to DOJ under Yoda's watch.

ezkB55W.jpg

Remember that guy who spit at you and called you a baby killer when you came home? That was probably him.

Its been a rough few months for them. They are grief stricken. No collusion and looks like the witch hunt is coming to an end soon. Covington kids narrative predictably blew up in their faces, Jussie Smollett MAGA hoaxer predictably blew up in their faces.

They just cant catch a break.

nz77t.gif