The DOL files suit against the IAMPF and trustees

Yep I made the decision for the NMB, you guys are unreal.

And if you remember correctly I was one of the first to leak the information of no vote before it was released.

Rat, you know who I am, go look in any LM-2 you won't find my name except for 2013 when I worked the raid.

I have nothing to do with the IAM nor the IAMNPF.

Yes I still have lots of friends and connections, and what happens still has an effect on me due to my son's mother being a lead stock clerk.

So take away your hatred and deal with the facts.

And I have stated over and over anyone involved should be held accountable under the law and the IAM Constitution.

Reactions: 1 person
Weaasles the International pays 50% of the GC's and AGC's salary and the District pays the other 50%.

swamt said:
And how many times did you say the membership would in fact have a vote on this association?  You have a very, very bad track record of lying to the folks here on this forum, therefore nobody will ever believe what you say especially without proof attached to it. You screamed a thousand times on here and guarenteed the membership would have a vote and what happened to that membership vote 700?  Why didn't the membership get the chance to vote? I will tell you why. Because it was all a ploy to keep the membership from signing enough cards to get a democratic vote to have a chance to replace these two industrial unions, period.  I argued this fact with you forever and it went exactly as I said it would, all a ploy to keep the membership from replacing the current representation. There are many other issues you have been proven wrong as well, so therefore you can splew and repeat all you want, you have the same credibility on here as WT had, and this will never change...
Zero to do with the AMFA drive. There was 9 months waiting on the NMB to rule on the Association with no interference in that time frame from the TWU and the cards did not get signed or filed. That reality has to be finally admitted.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Yep I made the decision for the NMB, you guys are unreal.
And if you remember correctly I was one of the first to leak the information of no vote before it was released.
Rat, you know who I am, go look in any LM-2 you won't find my name except for 2013 when I worked the raid.
I have nothing to do with the IAM nor the IAMNPF.
Yes I still have lots of friends and connections, and what happens still has an effect on me due to my son's mother being a lead stock clerk.
So take away your hatred and deal with the facts.
And I have stated over and over anyone involved should be held accountable under the law and the IAM Constitution.
Is your sons Mother in the IAMPF? If so how long has she been a part of it and what could happen if the funding levels dropped below the green zone status?

700UW said:
Weaasles the International pays 50% of the GC's and AGC's salary and the District pays the other 50%.
So again unless those 2 bodies decide to give these people a raise after we ratify a JCBA, they will be earning the same wages and benefits they are right now today.

For better or worse and you know that I'm not a huge fan of the pursuit of $$MONEY$$ above everything else but it is a huge motivator for probably 95% of our population here in the USA.

"Capitalism"

WeAAsles said:
Is your sons Mother in the IAMPF? If so how long has she been a part of it and what could happen if the funding levels dropped below the green zone status?

WeAAsles said:
So again unless those 2 bodies decide to give these people a raise after we ratify a JCBA, they will be earning the same wages and benefits they are right now today.
For better or worse and you know that I'm not a huge fan of the pursuit of $$MONEY$$ above everything else but it is a huge motivator for probably 95% of our population here in the USA.
"Capitalism"
She has been in the IAMNPF since 2008. If it leaves the green status her future benefits will be cut. She is on Schedule B, there future benefits were not cut, that only happened to people on Scbedule A.

And in order for the GCs and AGCs to get a raise there would have to be a bylaw change and get voted on the the delagates to the respective district conventions.

with all of this crap going on  I sure hope it will not affect the JCBA talks  which I believe is slated for this week in BWI area  and then next week in CLT???

700UW said:
Yes I still have lots of friends and connections

So, what is Buffenbarger going to get as retirement benefits after 18 years at the helm of the IAM?

Curious minds want to know.

700UW said:
She has been in the IAMNPF since 2008. If it leaves the green status her future benefits will be cut. She is on Schedule B, there future benefits were not cut, that only happened to people on Scbedule A.
And in order for the GCs and AGCs to get a raise there would have to be a bylaw change and get voted on the the delagates to the respective district conventions.
Ok, I have a couple of questions:

1. What is schedule A and schedule B?
2. Are there any other schedules?
3. Why did one get cut and not the other/s?

WeAAsles said:
Yes 700. We know that. I think the members on this Forum just want to make sure that their voices are being heard. What they're saying right now in this topic is far from unreasonable.

Yes indeed , 700 talks about he union membership having a voice. The voices of the membership as far as the 
TWU is concerned has been heard by too many deaf ears for too long. So when our voices are ignored like they
have been on this subject through normal channels you make your own channels, this forum is one way.
 But 700's way of thinking is this, your elected and selected officials have your best interests at heart. Then
if you disagree you can vote on it or not. Thats ok with bulletin boards and choosing the new political correct acronyms
that we like to call each other, but these issues are too big and they need to know there is no crossing these
lines. Just one AMT's opinion.

Reactions: 4 people
stall warning said:
And you think they didn't know what was happening? Your one sick unit 700. You would probably stand up for Bernie Madolf  after he took all your money!  Is it weekly brainwashing sessions,drugs or what?
Really?

Can you read?

The fund director took over the find May of 2015, all this occurred years before he was hired

So explain why the fund director nor the COO were not named in the DOL Civil complaint?

And since you can't debate with facts you have to attack the poster.

Simply unreal.

Latest posts