The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he will not.

Hearing the argument has nothing to do with how many votes will be cast to uphold or reject an argument.

Whether a case is heard is solely dependent on the merits of the case and its importance in a historical perspective.

I'd say , having a person as POTUS, that does not possess the required qualifications , is pretty historical ! :blink:

I'd say , having a person as POTUS, that does not possess the required qualifications , is pretty historical ! :blink:

Here's the problem, no one has shown he is not qualified. Guess the Supreme Court understands something that the people who say he's not don't. That is the accuser has to prove their case, not the accused.

Here's the problem, no one has shown he is not qualified. Guess the Supreme Court understands something that the people who say he's not don't. That is the accuser has to prove their case, not the accused.

Well you get Barry to open up the box and I'll pursue it.

Instead why don't you ask Philip Berg to back up his claim that Obama was not born in the USA.

He did, 777fixer. Are you trying to tell us that Berg's Complaint, full of cites to Wikipedia and "rumors circulating on the internet," does not substantially back up his claim???

Hard to prove anything once the records are sealed and not allowed for inspection.
If there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

B) xUT

Hard to prove anything once the records are sealed and not allowed for inspection.
If there is nothing to hide, why hide it?

B) xUT

And what do you think certain people would say about said records? They would say it’s fake. Just like the birth certificate already shown. Although I'm curious as to what their explanation on the birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser is. Let me guess, fake.

Anyone can submit a birth announcement to the papers at any time. Want to be born next week "at home" in Flagstaff? Done.

Again, birth announcements in a newspaper are about as reliable as the personals and classifieds. Or, in his case, ads for the luau supply company and Carnation milk, which are interspersed on that particular page...

Show the attending doctor's signature, and maybe I'll believe it. Until then, it's fair game to question the accuracy.

Again, birth announcements in a newspaper are about as reliable as the personals and classifieds. Or, in his case, ads for the luau supply company and Carnation milk, which are interspersed on that particular page...

Show the attending doctor's signature, and maybe I'll believe it. Until then, it's fair game to question the accuracy.

Care to explain how it was planted or faked? Did his grandparents think "Just in case little Barrack wants to become President someday lets put a birth announcement in the paper". Or did Barrack Obama travel back in time and place the add himself.

Is there a 3rd option? I'm thinking aliens were involved, that's the only way he could have traveled back in time to plant it. Area 51 :ninja: They would know all about it.

My in-laws published a birth announcement in the local Michigan paper when my niece was born in Illinois...

My in-laws published a birth announcement in the local Michigan paper when my niece was born in Illinois...

why do you even care about his birth certifcate ... the president IS after all american ... you know what i mean , listen to him speak on tv , watch his wife and children .... the president is like those of us who were born here .... he speaks and thinks as we speak ...

if you were in a forgien country , and you came upon another american and talked to him or her , don't you think you'd be able to recognize him or her as being an american ?

it's very easy to tell the people who aren't from here .... the president is from here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back