The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND , even if everything went the way you wanted and the president WAS stripped of his office , do you have any idea what the econmic effects would be on the country ?

Much like all those clowns who screwed the credit card companies.....

Yep and it should come to be.

Much like all those clowns who screwed the credit card companies.....

Yep and it should come to be.

now that hurts .... the only reason i decided to screw my CC companies is because i already knew they were finished ... can you really blame me for acting in my own self interests ? Their not going to make it , so i might as well do everything possible to make sure that I make it ....

http://uk.reuters.com/article/marketsNewsU...233180520090512

He said the overwhelming circumstantial evidence available to date suggests that Obama is not a U.S. citizen, because of his move to Indonesia. He also cites some of the historical records revolving around the writing
of the Constitution.

Fat Lady may yet sing....

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

First.........Crazy Joe would run the show....

Second......any signed legislation would be null and void.

Third.........it would be DUH time for America.....

I don't think the world would stop rotating.

Go by the Constitution and you never go wrong.

First.........Crazy Joe would run the show....

Second......any signed legislation would be null and void.

Third.........it would be DUH time for America.....

I don't think the world would stop rotating.

Go by the Constitution and you never go wrong.

sure the world wouldn't stop rotating .... we'd all wake up the next morning , but there would be a HUGE crisis of confidence amoung the american people ...right now everyone knows that times are tough .... and right now alot of us are looking to THIS president for leadership and confidence ...

i have to admit i was much more pessmistic about the way things would play out ... the economy is bad , but it's still going ... for that i must give all credit over to the president ... i even feel more safe and assured with him in power .... and while i think the bottom is still going to drop out i also think the president has bought ALOT of time for this country , and i hope he can keep surpising me by buying even more time ! :up:

Here it goes, billboards :lol:

la623sign.jpg

billboardbirthcertificate650.jpg

Just won't go away....

"Here, Plaintiff seeks access to the original typewritten 1961 COLB for what are facially 'legitimate and proper purposes,'" he said, and state law already "establishes an unequivocal common law right to copy public records."

John Eidsmoe, an expert on the U.S. Constitution now working with the Foundation on Moral Law, told WND earlier a demand for verification of Obama's eligibility appears to be legitimate.

Eidsmoe said it's clear that Obama has something in the documentation of his history, including his birth certificate, college records and other documents that "he does not want the public to know."

America responds...........

With more than 200 individual threads and thousands of comments on the eligibility issue alone, moderators of the White House website on "open government dialogue" have been working tirelessly to edit the dialogue about Barack Obama's elusive "long-form" birth certificate.

Many of the top-rated threads are from citizens calling on Obama to release his birth certificate. The postings in the "top rated" category have received the most "looks promising" votes from users. New threads on the topic of Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president are appearing by the minute.

America awakening............

BORN IN THE USA?
Eligibility debate explodes on White House 'dialogue' site
77% of voters demand Obama release long-form birth certificate

America responds...........

America awakening............

BORN IN THE USA?
Eligibility debate explodes on White House 'dialogue' site
77% of voters demand Obama release long-form birth certificate

One day later...censorship smack down :shock:

White House 'dialogue' site scrubbed of eligibility posts
Many Obama birth certificate queries yanked from 'transparency' debate

With more than 200 individual threads and thousands of comments on the eligibility issue alone, moderators of the White House website on "open government dialogue" have been working tirelessly to edit the dialogue about Barack Obama's elusive "long-form" birth certificate.

Many of the top-rated threads are from citizens calling on Obama to release his birth certificate. The postings in the "top rated" category have received the most "looks promising" votes from users. New threads on the topic of Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president are appearing by the minute.

So much for transparency in the White House, if they don't agree...censor!

The National Academy of Public Administration is a Congressional chartered non-partisan organization founded in 1962. How does this have anything to do with the White House? Any White House?

The National Academy of Public Administration is a Congressional chartered non-partisan organization founded in 1962. How does this have anything to do with the White House? Any White House?
Are you really that naive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts