The Foreigner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuuuuuuuuuuush. Alien time travel. :ph34r: If you keep talking about this trying to expose their abilities to travel to the past and change stuff the guys in black helicopters wil come to your home and take you away. Don't ask e how I know.

Did they list her address on it?

Nope, but that's not the issue. Anyone can post a birth announcement, regardless of where the child was born, and show any date or address. It still doesn't confirm (or deny) where the child was born.

Is there a doctor's signature on the original? If so, what's with the secrecy? Release it already and be done with it.

And what do you think certain people would say about said records? They would say it’s fake. Just like the birth certificate already shown. Although I'm curious as to what their explanation on the birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser is. Let me guess, fake.

You are incorrect.......................a birth certificate and his certificate of live birth are two different documents with two different uses.

If there were anything to the claim that Obama is not a citizen, the FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc. would have known this a LONG time ago. There is no doubt in my mind that one of those agencies, when ran by a republican administration, would have verified this claim ..IF it were true.

If there were anything to the claim that Obama is not a citizen, the FBI, CIA, DOJ, etc. would have known this a LONG time ago. There is no doubt in my mind that one of those agencies, when ran by a republican administration, would have verified this claim ..IF it were true.

Its a function of Congress for verifying.............after the Fannie/Freddie mess and the ensuing collapse of everything under Congress' auspices ...you still wonder... :lol:

Answer this.........if there is nothing to this claim....why then has Obama had his legal wonks gone the distance and spent the cash they have so far?

Perhaps it is because there is something embarrassing (not illegal) that he would prefer stay private. Perhaps like Cheney, he is trying to protect executive privilege/privacy. Remember the whole thing about Cheney and the secret energy commission? IIRC Cheney argued that since he was part of the executive branch he did not have to share.

As GTL and 77 have stated, over and over... someone need to prove guilt, not innocence. One would think if a shred of supporting evidence was present, at least one judge could be found to open this up.

I must admit I am curious what os on the certificate. I have no doubt he is a US citizen but I am curious as to what is being hidden.

Its a function of Congress for verifying.............after the Fannie/Freddie mess and the ensuing collapse of everything under Congress' auspices ...you still wonder... :lol:

Answer this.........if there is nothing to this claim....why then has Obama had his legal wonks gone the distance and spent the cash they have so far?

Delldude, what are you trying to cover by continuing to bring this up???

I think this thread is nothing but a conspiracy to cover up some real dirt... :ph34r: :p :lol:

Perhaps like Cheney, he is trying to protect executive privilege/privacy. Remember the whole thing about Cheney and the secret energy commission?

Funny you bring that up....I suspect you refer to Dickie and George meeting secretly
with the energy companies early on in 'W's' tenure.

Are you aware that Obama met secretly with the newspaper organizations(that are sucking butt for considerations) in the same context that Dick and Georgie did??

Of course there was no outrage..... :lol:

BTW........executive privilege does not apply.

I did a quick search and came up with nothing. Do you have a link.

IIRC, Cheney made the case stick because I do not recall seeing any of the info published from their meetings so I think they did get privileged to apply.

Privilege only applies to the time he's in office. If it didn't apply to priors, then Clinton wouldn't have been investigated for Whitewater or Paula Jones.

If Barack Hussein Obama has nothing to hide, WHY doesn't he just make his real birth certificate public? WHY has he spent a reported $800,000.00 in attorney fees to fight efforts to obtain his ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The more that he fights these efforts to see it, the more you have to wonder, WHY?

The Obama supporters want everyone to believe that only "fringies," the people that they now call "birthers," in other words, only people that they claim are outside of the main stream of thinking, question whether Mr. Obama is eligible to serve as President. But the truth of the matter is that more and more people, including many federal, state, and local elected officials, AND many in the military, are questioning whether Barack Hussein Obama is a "natural born citizen." :eek:

Interesting reading.....

Update on the Manchurian candidate

George Cecala, a spokesman for Posey office, told WND that constituents had been calling, questioning whether Barack Obama – who has publicized a Certificate of Live Birth, but not his official birth certificate – has demonstrated that he meets the Constitution's requirement to be a natural-born citizen.

"Those are legitimate constitutional concerns," Cecala said. "Folks have brought the issue up, and the court really hasn't clarified. And I think American citizens have a right to have answers from their government."

:eek:

LOL ... you know what's funny , at this point no one cares anymore ....

i mean why even waste your time with this non issue ? the superam court already refused to hear the case .... not to mention the congress wouldn't as a whole support this ? nor the states , nor the majority of the us people ... hawwii has already verified his birth certiifcate ....

AND , even if everything went the way you wanted and the president WAS stripped of his office , do you have any idea what the econmic effects would be on the country ?

far be it from me to point out efforts in futlity , so by all means continue lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts