-the Republicans

amt4u

Jul 18, 2003
sir; you appeared to be offended by my posting about nwa mechs go back to work and see another day to fight.
well sir maybe you will understand this; if nwa had not find any repacement mech's (scabs) in the usa per say all they had to do was run adds for a&p mechs abroad and they nwa would had got them with the goverment is blessing its the law ( all large companies do it including nwa) how do you think mr. KUDROS,RAKESH,IGLESIAS,SHING etc,etc, got their jobs? well is call when a company can not find local personal with the required skills the company can go abroad and the goverment will sponsore it. ITS THE FREE MARKET WAY, THE AMERICAN WAY, THE CAPITALIST WAY. ITS THAT SIMPLE.
youR claim that you got a better job? well what is it THE UNNEMPLOYMENT LINE IN MINESOTTA, its not a job with another airline making 1/2 as much and i know this because i am in the industry.
yes mr emil.bowens wether you like to belive it or nor I AM YOUR FRIEND AND I AM ON YOUR SIDE.

PLEASE GO BACK TO WORK.

:)

AMT4U

sir; you appeared to be offended by my posting about nwa mechs go back to work and see another day to fight.
well sir maybe you will understand this; if nwa had not find any repacement mech's (scabs) in the usa per say all they had to do was run adds for a&p mechs abroad and they nwa would had got them with the goverment is blessing its the law ( all large companies do it including nwa) how do you think mr. KUDROS,RAKESH,IGLESIAS,SHING etc,etc, got their jobs? well is call when a company can not find local personal with the required skills the company can go abroad and the goverment will sponsore it. ITS THE FREE MARKET WAY, THE AMERICAN WAY, THE CAPITALIST WAY. ITS THAT SIMPLE.
youR claim that you got a better job? well what is it THE UNNEMPLOYMENT LINE IN MINESOTTA, its not a job with another airline making 1/2 as much and i know this because i am in the industry.
yes mr emil.bowens wether you like to belive it or nor I AM YOUR FRIEND AND I AM ON YOUR SIDE.

PLEASE GO BACK TO WORK.

:)

AMT4U

Although you didnt use spell check and others have chosen to ridicule you for that, what you say is right. Sadly they will not go back to work nor will they acknowledge that the reason there are jobs to go back to at all is because of the replacement workers, nor will they acknowledge that they should have taken the first offer and none of us would have been here. They refuse to accept that we are here and we are permanent because of them and because of their amfa negotiators. As a very wise person recently said "if we dont take this offer the next one will be temp. holiday mechs with a frozen turkey for severance" hope you make the right adult choice and go back to work and get along with your new co-workers.

I admire the AMFA represented mechanics for refusing to go back to work with filthy, smelly, SCABS. The strikers have marketable skills and do not have to crawl before anyone. NW can take those mechanic slots and shove them. These men and women are not servants but are Craftsmen. My advice is to take those skills outside the industry. Though it hurts now, the loss will hurt NW more. I cheer the strikers. They want no part of this screw job. It takes someone special to take a stand and say we are not going to take it. If the f/a's had any fortitude they would be supporting the strikers. opus, pto-your part of the problem, grow a spine and do the right thing. Already I'm sure you can see where a union is not such a bad deal. I've read where the company is throwing their weight around and all you can do is either take their #### or walk out. No doubt walking out is starting to look better everyday.

The problem is not you or me the problem is the fact that this "deregulated" industry is not really deregulated. If it had been truly deregulated the legacies would have eliminated the LCC's who are causing the freefall in the industry. The legacies should be raising their prices to cover the increased costs but are instead forcing its employees to subsidize low ticket prices in order to compete with LCC's. AA had a 81% load factor and still lost money. This is NOT the employees fault yet we are being squeezed. Thanks SCABS for allowing the squeezing to continue.

Walk out? Not a chance proAMFA I am going to see this through to the finish. I know my time is short here but in my world that is the nature of the business. There are indeed some issues here but the fact is this is the easiest job I have ever had and I shall stay here till the very end.

I like working for NWA and like my managers, I am moving here and am here to stay. Yes if you dont like it you can quit, its called free will, everyone has it and most are capable of using it. Some are just offended by it, my choices are mine not someone elses. I think for myself, can amfa mechs say the same are they allowed to think and vote for themselves?? Or is amfa so angry that NW wont allow them to fine crossers that they came up with this "language" issue???

I like working for NWA and like my managers, I am moving here and am here to stay. Yes if you dont like it you can quit, its called free will, everyone has it and most are capable of using it. Some are just offended by it, my choices are mine not someone elses. I think for myself, can amfa mechs say the same are they allowed to think and vote for themselves?? Or is amfa so angry that NW wont allow them to fine crossers that they came up with this "language" issue???
NO ones hands are tied, they can cross just as you have SCAB. THE MASS MAJORITY have said hell no we wont scab and stand in solidarity!

NO ones hands are tied, they can cross just as you have SCAB. THE MASS MAJORITY have said hell no we wont scab and stand in solidarity!
Probably "the mass majority" didn't have the backbone to say screw you to the union. They were worried about the backlash. We'll see how much solidarity there is in a couple of months. Some of the airports I've been through had pickets out at day 1, now you never see them. So much for solidarity :shock:

Probably "the mass majority" didn't have the backbone to say screw you to the union. They were worried about the backlash. We'll see how much solidarity there is in a couple of months. Some of the airports I've been through had pickets out at day 1, now you never see them. So much for solidarity :shock:

Why bother? Most of the airport authority's had confined picketing areas that were out of the way and limited the number of picketers they could have. Other unions chose not to support them so instead they go out and earn money elsewhere while NWA struggles along with their scabs. Most of the guys I met on the line were not planning on returning.

hey if you can look in the mirror and be proud of what you see then what any body else thinks does'nt mean #### right? solidarity means taking a stand as one voice and I believe the AMFA mechanics at NWA's have proven that REAL MEN and WOMEN dont beg for scraps unlike you SCABS!

hey if you can look in the mirror and be proud of what you see then what any body else thinks does'nt mean #### right?
Exactly my point. So why do you get down on someone and call them kindergarten names when they "look in the mirror and are proud of what they see"? Are you going to whine to your supervisor when they label you a Crawlback after this is all said and done? :shock:

Exactly my point. So why do you get down on someone and call them kindergarten names when they "look in the mirror and are proud of what they see"? Are you going to whine to your supervisor when they label you a Crawlback after this is all said and done? :shock:
I will never.........EVER scab borescope, my skills are transferrable to multiple areas of the trades industry. I love aviation but there are many other things I can do that indeed pay more with better benefits, weekends off, no hazardous chemicals to worry with, etc...If a scab is proud of what he is then I pity the individual.

It's post and run borescope...when you going to answer the questions about why you crossed the line from being a tough guy to the bootlicker you now are.

BTW...Are you scabbing at AAR?

It's post and run borescope...when you going to answer the questions about why you crossed the line from being a tough guy to the bootlicker you now are.
BTW...Are you scabbing at AAR?
Not post and run, Just have a life unlike you. BTW what is AAR???