-the Republicans

AAR is a relatively large repair facility. I worked for AAR in Oklahoma City. It was a crowded, dirty facility that wasn't very contract friendly. I toughed it out for six months and quit. I haven't been back since. I don't recommend it for anyone, not even a disgruntled AA AMT.

Not post and run, Just have a life unlike you. BTW what is AAR???
Borescope's Posts

QUOTE(Borescope @ Oct 12 2005, 07:45 PM)
As I stated in #22, I don't and haven't worked ever for UAL.

Oh really...Lets look at your past posts...

This certainly sounds like a UAL employee
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=3172&hl=

When UA filed BK their attys told the court that their cash burn was upwards of 22 mil a day.
The money we gave up will last the company 4 to 5 days a month. Good luck AA - you may be next.

Another...14% cut, who took that? UAL in 2003
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=3124&hl=

I doubt you would be able to keep your767 in the air at mach .488, but it might be interesting to see you try. I can always get a job turning a wrench somewhere and I'm tired of being the lowest paid. 14% cut = 14% slower work.

Good luck

In reference to UAL DIP financing...
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=4381&hl=

I miss read you post. I thought you mean the DIP financing had been restructured. They can still pull the plug and if we don''t go along with the program and they see that the company isn''t going to meet the loan covenants thay may just do that. I say the management has screwed up enough, so full pay to the last day.

Here your with the union...
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=4381&hl=

There has been no restructuring. The war just started and the company is in negoiations with the DIP financers as they have been with our unions. If the covenants are not met the financers have the right to call their loans which will then force the liquidation. Full pay to the last day.
Tough talker here...
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=4360&hl=

FULL PAY to the LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Bore
Bragging about his seniority..
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=4076&hl=

Son, you were still in diapers when I started in this industry. 15 Years, lets see, you must be a junior 737 Capt? You've just drank to much coolaid from ALPA and your MEC to understand the realities of the situation at hand.
Who did this? UAL/IAM
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=3713&hl=

If I remember correctly we voted down the company's request for the pay cut. The court imposed it.
Say it aint so...
http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...wtopic=3713&hl=

Thanks a lot, you set the bar all right......in the wrong direction. You should of had some cajones. Wait and see how we do it at UA. Our bar isn't going as low as yours.
So tell us Borescope, when did you become such a bootlicker?

Tell us again, what happened to the UAL anti-concessions tough guy?

I'll state it again for you since you can't read that well. :blink: I have never in the past or present worked for UAL, nor do I ever plan to apply there. They took the cuts, through no fault of theirs, and are living to fight another day. You on the other hand, might want to change your handle, as AMFA at NWA is D..E..A..D :shock: Might I suggest NOTCOMINGBACKMAN :up:

AAR is a relatively large repair facility. I worked for AAR in Oklahoma City. It was a crowded, dirty facility that wasn't very contract friendly. I toughed it out for six months and quit. I haven't been back since. I don't recommend it for anyone, not even a disgruntled AA AMT.
Perfect place for a hack scab to cut his teeth :up:

Or maybe even the perfect place for a union AMT that has done nothing but air-up tires and pour oil to get some real aircraft experience.
20 plus years of A/O here big mouth and 18 of it with a MAJOR without ever being a SCAB :shock: at least by the time I hit the big league I knew the difference between.....skydrol and engine oil :lol:

at least by the time I hit the big league I knew the difference between.....skydrol and engine oil :lol:
Wow, I think we all want to know the chemical differences between Sykdrol and engine oil, and since you are the "Big League" expert on this, do you care to enlighten us? :p :lol:

Wow, I think we all want to know the chemical differences between Sykdrol and engine oil, and since you are the "Big League" expert on this, do you care to enlighten us? :p :lol:
If you don't know the difference by the simple color and smell I hope to GOD you dont turn wrench's in the aviation industry, as for the scientific chemical properties the imformation is located at specific sites of the employers so look it up yourself if you have the knowledge SCAB BOY :shock:

I'll state it again for you since you can't read that well. :blink: I have never in the past or present worked for UAL, nor do I ever plan to apply there. They took the cuts, through no fault of theirs, and are living to fight another day. You on the other hand, might want to change your handle, as AMFA at NWA is D..E..A..D :shock: Might I suggest NOTCOMINGBACKMAN :up:

Borescope, you are right, they had the intellect to judge the economic, political and judicial climate and make the only choice they could make and hopefully their day will come. All things in the right time.

I was sent to assist an AMFA guy, that crossed over, on an aircraft yesterday. This was my first time meeting and working with him. He should have been on NWA's do not hire list. He didn't check anything he was supposed to on the aircraft. I sure do hope this guy is the minority of the AMFA pool that is crossing over. Lazy and dangerous doesn't even begin to describe him. We also have a scab on our crew that you can tell has strong union roots. The scab is a better mechanic but you can tell the mental attitude of the union is in each. Both are NWA directs and it really makes me wonder how many of them are out there working on aircraft. Not just at NWA but at all carriers.

Here on the line there are no inspectors checking your work which at first I really enjoyed and still do. However there are some people that need continuous babysitting. At an MRO every job is inspected two or three times by QC, leads, supervisors and QC again. This place is very much different so there isn't much room for lackeys. These guys have no business being in this industry.

20 plus years of A/O here big mouth and 18 of it with a MAJOR without ever being a SCAB :shock: at least by the time I hit the big league I knew the difference between.....skydrol and engine oil :lol:
I'm sorry your such a slow learner. Most people figured out the difference between skydrol and engine oil long before the two years it took you. It's probably a good thing your on the street. :up:

I was sent to assist an AMFA guy, that crossed over, on an aircraft yesterday. This was my first time meeting and working with him. He should have been on NWA's do not hire list. He didn't check anything he was supposed to on the aircraft. I sure do hope this guy is the minority of the AMFA pool that is crossing over. Lazy and dangerous doesn't even begin to describe him. We also have a scab on our crew that you can tell has strong union roots. The scab is a better mechanic but you can tell the mental attitude of the union is in each. Both are NWA directs and it really makes me wonder how many of them are out there working on aircraft. Not just at NWA but at all carriers.

Here on the line there are no inspectors checking your work which at first I really enjoyed and still do. However there are some people that need continuous babysitting. At an MRO every job is inspected two or three times by QC, leads, supervisors and QC again. This place is very much different so there isn't much room for lackeys. These guys have no business being in this industry.
Look PlaytheCods, there are no "AMFA guys" working at NWA. They are all on strike forced by the company thugs that you assist everyday. You have no business judging anyone's work ethics, your a scab. Inept and dangerous is NWA today with scab maintenance.

Remember what scab wrench gypsies do when they don't like the workers or the company. Ouit!!!

I'm sorry your such a slow learner. Most people figured out the difference between skydrol and engine oil long before the two years it took you. It's probably a good thing your on the street. :up:
Seems you have trouble with reading comprehension there BS, anyway I'll not spell it out for you again....BTW if you were somewhat observant you would know by my screen name that im not on the street at all ;)