Things People Should Know

This is one of the first meetings conducted by the 3 overhaul bases and sees a desire to work together! Thanks for posting the Information Dave! I see you are coming around!

In the future you will see more of these! The RO committee is working on setting up additional meetings to establish an RO committee thru-out the AA system!

All this information is available at the regular membership meetings!

An educated member is an Informed member, Get the facts!

Checking it Out said:
An educated member is an Informed member, Get the facts!
Why is it that the AMFA Organizers post this information on the web, and all the TWU is offer it at a membership meeting?

I would call that a glaring difference that leads to "INFORMED MEMBERS"!

Who is educating the members, and who is not?

Thanks for posting the Information, I believe you pay dues to the TWU and will for a long time to come! The business of the Union is conducted at the Hall. So come on down and participate.

The one Delle and company has paid for in Tulsa will be going by the wayside soon.

The TWU spends more money to represent the members than Amfa can only dream of!

Informing the members? Their is two kinds! The way amfa wannabes think (darkside) And the TWU way! Education in a positive light!

Have a Great TWU Day!

All Hail to Sonny Hall and the Shrine of the Bus.

All Hail to spending the money before the International takes it.

All Hail to CIO, who will never face the truth when it is in front of his face.

The TWU spends more money to represent the members than Amfa can only dream of!

By the way just how much did the local 514 spend for the month of Feb to the PR Firm they hired?

Why does a union need a PR Firm to make themselves look good to it's own members?

Latest posts

Back