Things to ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you vote, keep this in mind!
86347452_10157045466502005_5205689165219364864_n.jpg

Again K.C.What military experience do you have?
Since they ended the draft the year I turned 18, none. But Trump had bone spurs that were severe enough to keep him out of serving. Thank God that they healed enough to allow our dear leader to play a well deserved round or two of golf every week.

Since they ended the draft the year I turned 18, none. But Trump had bone spurs that were severe enough to keep him out of serving. Thank God that they healed enough to allow our dear leader to play a well deserved round or two of golf every week.
Well, K.C. If you don't have any military experience, why didn't you volunteer?....... Because that's what Trump has done for the last three and a half years! And there is more than a good chance he'll sign on for four more! Let's not forget he's working for free! Well, any of the Democrats do the same?..... I doubt it!...... And he and his family have gone through hell...... He doesn't have to put up with all the B.S. he's getting! I wouldn't have put up with all the crap he and his family have, and neither would you! You and I both know if he is elected the crap won't stop, in fact, it would probably double down and he knows it also. So why does he do it?...... Maybe he just doesn't like the direction this country is going and volunteered to do something about it? Do I agree with everything he says, or does?...... Hell no!..... But I do believe he's making a difference!

Last edited:
Well, K.C. If you don't have any military experience, why didn't you volunteer?....... Because that's what Trump has done for the last three and a half years! And there is more than a good chance he'll sign on for four more! Let's not forget he's working for free! Well, any of the Democrats do the same?..... I doubt it!...... And he and his family have gone through hell...... He doesn't have to put up with all the B.S. he's getting! I wouldn't have put up with all the crap he and his family have, and neither would you! You and I both know if he is elected the crap won't stop, in fact, it would probably double down and he knows it also. So why does he do it?...... Maybe he just doesn't like the direction this country is going and volunteered to do something about it? Do I agree with everything he says, or does?...... Hell no!..... But I do believe he's making a difference!

If I were to make you an offer - you give up $400,000 per year and in return you will get $5 million in golf and travel expenses every year, with a LOT of that going to your business...an amount that FAR exceeds $400k per year, would you jump at that? Trump did. He's got you fooled into thinking that he's giving up his salary. In reality, the money he DOES make for giving it up far exceeds the amount he gave up. I think he's making a difference too. I just hope the country can survive the difference he is making. Because it's not good.

Edited to add. I WOULD be willing to volunteer to give up every dime of my IRA if I could replace it with the amount of money taxpayers gave to Trump and his companies these past 3.5 years.

Last edited:

KC is long on opinions and short on action. Boomer diaper face loves to criticize others who actually achieved something in life, while he sits behind his keyboard take pot shots, achieving very little.

KC is long on opinions and short on action. Boomer diaper face loves to criticize others who actually achieved something in life, while he sits behind his keyboard take pot shots, achieving very little.

Trump screwed over so many peoiple to "achieve something". Bankers didn't want to let Trump fail because they felt his name might get them a few more dollars....but they had no problem screwing over people who BELIEVED in Trump, yet let Trump 'do very well personally". I wish they would have let his ass fail. But you know....can you list people who dealt with Trump when he was "achieving something" who has anything good to say about him?

You would have taken the same route Trump did, most would.

If I were to make you an offer - you give up $400,000 per year and in return you will get $5 million in golf and travel expenses every year, with a LOT of that going to your business...an amount that FAR exceeds $400k per year, would you jump at that? Trump did. He's got you fooled into thinking that he's giving up his salary. In reality, the money he DOES make for giving it up far exceeds the amount he gave up. I think he's making a difference too. I just hope the country can survive the difference he is making. Because it's not good.

Edited to add. I WOULD be willing to volunteer to give up every dime of my IRA if I could replace it with the amount of money taxpayers gave to Trump and his companies these past 3.5 years.
Liston K.C. With what Trump and his family have gone through in the past three and a half years, no amount of "golf" or "travel" would be worth it! .....And he is asking for four more!

Liston K.C. With what Trump and his family have gone through in the past three and a half years, no amount of "golf" or "travel" would be worth it! .....And he is asking for four more!
Must be worth it if he wants more. Trump isn’t doing it for you.

And Obama didn't go thru it? I mean for 3 and a half years, some NY real estate dude kept hounding him for his birth certificate...claiming he couldn't legally be president. And he only golfed half as much as Trump has.

And sure Trump is looking for 4 more years....this government money is the easiest he's ever made...If he's lucky, he might not have to sell Doral.

Trump screwed over so many peoiple to "achieve something". Bankers didn't want to let Trump fail because they felt his name might get them a few more dollars....but they had no problem screwing over people who BELIEVED in Trump, yet let Trump 'do very well personally". I wish they would have let his ass fail. But you know....can you list people who dealt with Trump when he was "achieving something" who has anything good to say about him?

So what was it that you achieved in life that warrants you to cast such dispersions? Surely you can back up your big mouth with monumental achievements.

Let’s hear about your stellar record.

So what was it that you achieved in life that warrants you to cast such dispersions? Surely you can back up your big mouth with monumental achievements.

Let’s hear about your stellar record.
Good question! ......I second that request! Let's hear it K.C.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts