Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
I can honestly see the REAL GOP greasing the skids to help the Donald walk-away back to T-Rump Tower by not cooperating with him to get his liberal ideas (cloaked in RINO Sheeps clothing) done.

Ok, revisiting the "Liberal Ideas"
Lets update, shall we?

Building the pipelines Obama refused to = Conservative
Freezing Federal hiring = Conservative

P.S. A little birdie told me there's immigration changes to be rolled out tomorrow.
And a very Conservative SCOTUS pick by weeks end...

NASDAQ and S&P record closes today, again...

Winning...

Ok, revisiting the "Liberal Ideas"
Lets update, shall we?

Building the pipelines Obama refused to = Conservative
Freezing Federal hiring = Conservative

P.S. A little birdie told me there's immigration changes to be rolled out tomorrow.
And a very Conservative SCOTUS pick by weeks end...

NASDAQ and S&P record closes today, again...

Winning...

How'd your 401k look in 2008? Because mine sucked. Then after Obama took office, over the next 8 years, mine recovered it's losses and grew great. The stock market soared. Do you know what conservatives had to say about that? It wasn't "winning"...it was "the stock market is not a good indicator of the economy". What's changed? And when the stock markets tank, as they can do from time to time, is it okay if we point to that and say "losing"?

How'd your 401k look in 2008? Because mine sucked. Then after Obama took office, over the next 8 years, mine recovered it's losses and grew great. The stock market soared. Do you know what conservatives had to say about that? It wasn't "winning"...it was "the stock market is not a good indicator of the economy". What's changed? And when the stock markets tank, as they can do from time to time, is it okay if we point to that and say "losing"?
Give it up dude it's like saying my team won the world series two years ago it's old news. Years from now historians will rate Obama they can't give a honest opinion now because of political correctness and they would be labeled

Check out the MSNBC news headlines about ten stories all anti-Trump what kind on news media is that.Three days and its getting real old

Give it up dude it's like saying my team won the world series two years ago it's old news. Years from now historians will rate Obama they can't give a honest opinion now because of political correctness and they would be labeled
Not at all Al. When the stock market went up under Obama, the conservatives were ALL saying "the stock market is not a good indicator of the economy". What's changed?

I couldn't tell you....I don't watch MSNBC, but I HEARD it is kind of like Fox News.
I'm thinking it is even more extreme. where do you go for honest news I guess only PBS is left, ironically Trump wants them to go private

Not at all Al. When the stock market went up under Obama, the conservatives were ALL saying "the stock market is not a good indicator of the economy". What's changed?
Stock market and economy are all cyclical and you know it

Stock market and economy are all cyclical and you know it
Tell the to Traymark. ONE DAY of a high is "winning". I'm only saying that when you look at what the stock market did for 8 years under Obama, the typical response was "The stock market is not a good indicator of the economy". And that is indeed a correct statement. But....after 4 days of Trump....a one day closing on a high is "winning". If it's "winning", perhaps Traymark will pull out his life savings and invest in the S&P at the opening bell tomorrow morning. After all..."winning" pretty much means it has no place to go but up....right?

KC, my 401 is just fine.
I got out in 08 when smart people I trust said to get out, it was week 1 of the decline.
Got back in after it bottomed , all is well.

It's not just a one day thing either, ever since the day after the election the market has been on a pretty impressive rally.
Now that Trump is implementing policy, I fully expect it to continue.
The reason it will is = Growth!
Real growth, to the levels we haven't seen since Reagan, IF Trump gets his tax cuts.
Right now, I don't see much of anything in the way.
So, melt away my precious snowflakes...

One thing Trump was wrong about,
I will never get tired of...
Winning!

Being a Libertarian I find that I have many questions and frankly a bit of fear regarding President Trump. Maybe it's me but the last few days I sense a mellowing of the anti-Trump crowd. Not so quietly he seems to be winning the hearts and minds a little more each day.. But the real question if I'm right is why?

I think the majority of our citizens are screaming for bold leadership to the point where it almost doesn't matter where he leads us, even if it's the wrong path, We The People" seem to be ready, willing and able to be led

Back