Trump Watch

Do you have any military experience?....... Just curious.
Who does, and how is this relevant?
Does our leader have 'ANY' military experience other than his parents sending him to an academy?
Watch where you cast stones.
Trump avoided the military, but he is smarter than anyone.
Don't believe it? Just ask him.

:cool:xut

Do you have any military experience?....... Just curious.
No, I don't. Vietnam and the drafted ended the year I turned 18. I didn't enlist. I AM old enough to remember Vietnam... but I never could figure out why we were involved. I was opposed to the first gulf war in Kuwait. I didn't really want to risk American lives to protect some guys with 24k gold toilets. I DID support going after the Taliban when we were attacked, but I vehemently opposed going into Iraq in 2003...I saw it as kind of like another Vietnam.

I thought that after 9/11 we would restart the draft. I felt that even more in 2003. But is seems that all it takes to respect our troops is to slap a yellow ribbon magnet on the back of the Suburban and quietly thank God that OUR kids didn't volunteer. Because whenever I would say we shouldn't be there, the typical answer from patriots is 'they knew what they were signing up for'.

Why/How anyone in America today at all still even marginally trusts either "party" never ceases to amaze me, and must forever remain a mystery. My only "choice" at the polls for decades has been to vote for the least obviously treasonous candidate, and the left's insanely beloved hillary was clearly the most.
Very well said. My logic in voting for Trump (besides the fact that Hillary is positively demonic) was that he is a political outsider. I thought if the Democrats, republicans, news media, and Hollywood all hate him he must be doing something right. So far i'm not disappointed in the job he's doing.

Only because he is too incompetent to put Fumptrucking in action.

Who is this Fump who has a trucking concern?

al-202456-1111-m-00-ooooo-truck-fump-13039046.png

Difference here is all the money paid for the lodging, meals, and service all profit Trump org.

Our tax money paying Trump org for SS and other staff and .gov workers to stay at the damn golf resort. Is it 9 weekends out of 12 weeks now?

ccfgc.gif

The bipartisan spending agreement from Congress scheduled to be approved this week reportedly sets aside more than $120 million to alleviate the financial burden on agencies tasked with protecting President Donald Trump and his family.

About $60 million will be allocated to the US Secret Service, which requested the additional funds for expenses that include costs for Trump's security detail and protecting Trump Tower in New York City, according to a New York Times report that cited the legislation.

About $34 million of it will go toward the costs of protecting Trump through the end of the fiscal year.

Another $23 million is reported to go toward retrofitting Trump Tower with equipment and personnel — which also requires the government to rent space inside the building, according to a Homeland Security official. With his weekend trips to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, Trump has yet to visit Trump Tower, his primary residence, since taking office; however, his wife, Melania, and his son, Barron have been living there in his absence, according to The Times.

The remaining $60 million is reportedly reimbursing local municipalities — such as New York City and Palm Beach County's "extraordinary law enforcement personnel costs." Protection for Trump in his Palm Beach estate has often drawn the scorn of critics, who highlight the added costs of renting additional golf carts and activating Coast Guard units to provide adequate protection during the president's weekend trips.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ion-to-protect-trump-and-his-family/22065039/

BARACK OBAMA: The mark of a good leader is somebody who is able to empower other people.
http://www.businessinsider.com/obam...peech-crowd-barack-president-2017-5?r=UK&IR=T

1zxpe9x.jpg

You know...I'm hoping this health care bill that the dear leader said will result in a "substantial reduction" in premiums and deductibles gets passed.... pronto...and get's implemented without delay. I also hope it passes without a single vote from a democrat. I surely hope it is done before the end of 2017. Because I think that when supporters of the dear leader realize that they aren't seeing those savings...and may even lose coverage...the number will start rolling backwards. I mean...the sooner you can get Obama's name off the "care", the sooner supporters of the dear leader won't be able to blame him for rising health care costs. And the dear leader won't be able to blame democrats.

You know...I'm hoping this health care bill that the dear leader said will result in a "substantial reduction" in premiums and deductibles gets passed.... pronto...and get's implemented without delay. I also hope it passes without a single vote from a democrat. I surely hope it is done before the end of 2017. Because I think that when supporters of the dear leader realize that they aren't seeing those savings...and may even lose coverage...the number will start rolling backwards. I mean...the sooner you can get Obama's name off the "care", the sooner supporters of the dear leader won't be able to blame him for rising health care costs. And the dear leader won't be able to blame democrats.
So basically you are rooting for him to fail. How cowardly un-American you have become.

Right?

Latest posts

Back