Trump Watch

It's kind of tough being called out for being an a-h---e after calling someone else out for being an a-h---e, isn't it? We just gotta do something to justify to ourselves that our assholishness isn't as bad as THEIR assholishness.
Not really.

Your opinion, respect, friendship.... none of that matters to me at all.

Why should it?

Our beliefs, values, ethics, and morals are so different why would you think I would care?

Not really.

Your opinion, respect, friendship.... none of that matters to me at all.

Why should it?

Our beliefs, values, ethics, and morals are so different why would you think I would care?

I dunno. It's usually called "decency". I have an idea that if you bumped into me on the street, you'd have no idea I am who I am...and I doubt you'd interview me about my values, ethics, and morals. And you know something? I know several people who hold different values, ethics and morals than I hold, but common decency - something that is sorely lacking in the world of anonymous message boards - tends to say "behave". Or a better test....if someone made a statement that was obviously liberal...would you have the nerve to call them a 'tard' to their face?

Reactions: Kev3188
I dunno. It's usually called "decency". I have an idea that if you bumped into me on the street, you'd have no idea I am who I am...and I doubt you'd interview me about my values, ethics, and morals. And you know something? I know several people who hold different values, ethics and morals than I hold, but common decency - something that is sorely lacking in the world of anonymous message boards - tends to say "behave". Or a better test....if someone made a statement that was obviously liberal...would you have the nerve to call them a 'tard' to their face?
I don't interview you about your values, ethics or morals here either. You offer them. I like anybody else "behave" to a point but make no mistake I would and have shut down a liberal after hearing enough of their BS.

You want to talk about decency. Liberals are the most indecent people there are. What else would you call someone that uses bullying tactics (political correctness) to censor other people?

I don't interview you about your values, ethics or morals here either. You offer them. I like anybody else "behave" to a point but make no mistake I would and have shut down a liberal after hearing enough of their BS.

You want to talk about decency. Liberals are the most indecent people there are. What else would you call someone that uses bullying tactics (political correctness) to censor other people?

If you were at a party and were talking to a person who started saying things that were anti Trump or were liberal in their view, would you call them a tard to their face? You wouldn't want to be bullied by political correctness...would you call them a tard when they are standing less than 3 feet from you?

FWIW, my mother, father, grandfathers, grandmothers, and uncles and aunts were pretty liberal, and among the most decent people ever to have walked the face of this earth.

It's kind of tough being called out for being an a-h---e after calling someone else out for being an a-h---e, isn't it? We just gotta do something to justify to ourselves that our assholishness isn't as bad as THEIR assholishness.

Would the religious leader of assholes be referred to as his assholishness??

If you were at a party and were talking to a person who started saying things that were anti Trump or were liberal in their view, would you call them a tard to their face? You wouldn't want to be bullied by political correctness...would you call them a tard when they are standing less than 3 feet from you?
Depends on how bad they piss me off with their diatribe.

FWIW, my mother, father, grandfathers, grandmothers, and uncles and aunts were pretty liberal, and among the most decent people ever to have walked the face of this earth.
What was the point of even saying that? Of course I would expect you to have a high opinion of people that reflect your own values.

I have a liberal in my family that was championing section 8 housing..... until she found out they were building it in HER neighborhood. Then her true colors show. That describes about every dealing I have ever had with liberals.

I don't understand why you even put forth the energy conversing with me. You are wasting your time trying trying to convince me of the merits of the left. Your efforts would be better spent on someone more open to your ideals.

Latest posts