Trump Watch

You have to love the part (5:25 into the film) where he starts playing "victim" and states "This country owes the rest of the world anything it wants because of what it's done?

Of course according to Dog Wonder they are "laughing" at the hysteria of Americans over unchecked migration........

Are you watching this?

http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Tr...tes-health-care-rules-for-poor-468972433.html

TRUMP WORK REQUIREMENT REWRITES HEALTH CARE RULES FOR POOR

Created in 1965 for families on welfare and low-income seniors, Medicaid now covers more than 70 million people, or about 1 in 5 Americans. The federal-state collaboration has become the nation’s largest health insurance program.

In Kentucky, which expanded Medicaid, Republican state Sen. Damon Thayer said work requirements could lessen the program’s impact on the state budget. They also hearken back to the program’s original intent, he added, “as temporary assistance to try to help people get back on their feet, not a permanent subsidy for someone’s lifestyle, if they’re capable of working.”

“We know that Republicans tend to think of Medicaid more as a welfare program, while Democrats tend to think of it as more of a health insurance program,” said Diane Rowland, the Kaiser foundation’s leading expert on the program. “It will be interesting to see how states are going to make this work for people.”

Noticed your link had someone from the Kaiser Foundation in that link give a quote. Well here's The Kaiser Foundations take on this whole thing.

https://www.kff.org/medicaid/issue-brief/understanding-the-intersection-of-medicaid-and-work/

Not that you're going to read it.

But if you do you can see that the majority of people on Medicaid are either unable to work or are working already.

Noticed your link had someone from the Kaiser Foundation in that link give a quote. Well here's The Kaiser Foundations take on this whole thing.

https://www.kff.org/medicaid/issue-brief/understanding-the-intersection-of-medicaid-and-work/

Not that you're going to read it.

But if you do you can see that the majority of people on Medicaid are either unable to work or are working already.
The only problem with that is Maine's food stamp work requirement worked. It was the same argument then than it is now. Some of the (able bodied) people that were all too happy to take a handout were not even willing to actively seek employment, volunteer for their community 6 hours a month, or take part in a state funded educational program. That pretty much tells me they CHOSE to be a dependant of the state. Others suddenly got "motivated" to stop sitting on the couch. I have no doubt a work requirement for medicaid will work as well.

Obama expanded medicaid to drive up healthcare cost because he was trying to kill off private insurance companies. He did not do it because he cared about poor people.

Let me repeat that to you for clarity. It was a tactic implemented for the eventual government control of healthcare by raising healthcare cost so much that private insurance ceases to be a viable option for working class Americans.

Last edited:
Anybody catch the Stock Market on Friday?
http://www.springfieldnewssun.com/b...hings-watch-this-week/pG9ZdW4rdWCLUTgmMngyYL/

In the end it dropped 666 points. Today it's on a free-fall. Expect more. Friday was a message to Trump by the globalists that they control the market.
I did happen to notice....Friday as well as yesterday. You know who seemed to miss it? That guy who would sent out twit after twit about how he's responsible for the stock market. I guess he's trying to figure out a way to blame Obama for it though.

I did happen to notice....Friday as well as yesterday. You know who seemed to miss it? That guy who would sent out twit after twit about how he's responsible for the stock market. I guess he's trying to figure out a way to blame Obama for it though.
Wow. And what happened today, numbnuts? The stock market is run by globalists and this is their way to TRY and make Trump look bad. I don't know how it looks out of your gated community, but I see a shift from ODUMMERS 3rd world america TO a better prosperous America. Be careful whgat you wish for, fool, because SOON the WORLD WILL SEE HUSSEIN for who he really is. World's changing but you don't see it in your WHITE PRIVILEGED community:p

The only problem with that is Maine's food stamp work requirement worked. It was the same argument then than it is now. Some of the (able bodied) people that were all too happy to take a handout were not even willing to actively seek employment, volunteer for their community 6 hours a month, or take part in a state funded educational program. That pretty much tells me they CHOSE to be a dependant of the state. Others suddenly got "motivated" to stop sitting on the couch. I have no doubt a work requirement for medicaid will work as well.

Obama expanded medicaid to drive up healthcare cost because he was trying to kill off private insurance companies. He did not do it because he cared about poor people.

Let me repeat that to you for clarity. It was a tactic implemented for the eventual government control of healthcare by raising healthcare cost so much that private insurance ceases to be a viable option for working class Americans.

Did you even read the article?

Latest posts

Back