TRUMP's TAX RETURN

56611732_2288891927834215_2656778769720672256_n.jpg

Liston K.C. I had all the respect in the world for John McCain up to the last few years of his life. He died of a Brain tumor K.C.! That just may have had a baring on his change of caricature in his later years! Again, one man's opinon! But people change. And I feel he put his dislike of Trump ahead of the good of the country, and his own political party in his later years.

Isn't it funny that a man with a brain tumor had a change in character that allowed him to still behave like a man...And personally...I think he realized that if the Republicans overturned Obamacare with that crappy replacement plan they developed over two weeks, he realized that he would doom the GOP. So his move actually HELPED the GOP.

But McCain had a brain tumor that impacted his behavior. Trump supposedly doesn't, but he behaves more and more like a petulant child. Again I ask....would a mentally stable adult make unprovoked digs at a guy who has been dead for 7 months? He was at a freaking tank factory talking to employees....and veers off to rip McCain. And that doesn't bother you? And that doesn't even take into account that he doesn't even know where his own father was born...and makes up a story about it. The man is mentally ill. But your hatred of all things Hillary, Democrat, or liberal blinds you to that fact.

Isn't it funny that a man with a brain tumor had a change in character that allowed him to still behave like a man...And personally...I think he realized that if the Republicans overturned Obamacare with that crappy replacement plan they developed over two weeks, he realized that he would doom the GOP. So his move actually HELPED the GOP.

But McCain had a brain tumor that impacted his behavior. Trump supposedly doesn't, but he behaves more and more like a petulant child. Again I ask....would a mentally stable adult make unprovoked digs at a guy who has been dead for 7 months? He was at a freaking tank factory talking to employees....and veers off to rip McCain. And that doesn't bother you? And that doesn't even take into account that he doesn't even know where his own father was born...and makes up a story about it. The man is mentally ill. But your hatred of all things Hillary, Democrat, or liberal blinds you to that fact.

You LWNJ freaks gave McCain the same treatment you now give Trump. So spare us the sanctimonious BS.

Your hatred of all things Trump, GOP or conservative blinds you to that fact.

You LWNJ freaks gave McCain the same treatment you now give Trump. So spare us the sanctimonious BS.

Your hatred of all things Trump, GOP or conservative blinds you to that fact.
I almost voted for McCain until he chose Palin as a running mate. And you know something....if we DID give McCain the same treatment as we now give Trump, there we a big difference - McCain shrugged it off....like a MAN....he didn't throw fits like a toddler being told he can't have any candy at the checkout line in a grocery store.

Not that you'll ever have kids....but if your kid acted like Donald T Rump, would you tell him what a good boy he is?

Is it normal for a grown man...the most powerful man in the world...to launch into an attack of a man who has been dead 7 years when giving a speech to a factory full of tank workers? THEY fell kind of silent. Seems like even they recognized "this guy ain't right". But you don't. Also...news flash....a sixth borough has been added to NYC....It's called Dusseldorf.

I almost voted for McCain until he chose Palin as a running mate. And you know something....if we DID give McCain the same treatment as we now give Trump, there we a big difference - McCain shrugged it off....like a MAN....he didn't throw fits like a toddler being told he can't have any candy at the checkout line in a grocery store.

Not that you'll ever have kids....but if your kid acted like Donald T Rump, would you tell him what a good boy he is?

Is it normal for a grown man...the most powerful man in the world...to launch into an attack of a man who has been dead 7 years when giving a speech to a factory full of tank workers? THEY fell kind of silent. Seems like even they recognized "this guy ain't right". But you don't. Also...news flash....a sixth borough has been added to NYC....It's called Dusseldorf.

Everything you say is a lie.
Everything you say is BS.

Again, that's you opinion. But may not have any bases in fact! We all have opinions, and that's a good thing! But please, let's realise that's exactly what they are!

Again, that's you opinion. But may not have any bases in fact! We all have opinions, and that's a good thing! But please, let's realise that's exactly what they are!

Okay....your opinion please....is ripping a guy that has been dead 7 months while giving a speech at a tank factory (McCain was in the Navy and they have very few tanks) something a normal person would do?

Okay....your opinion please....is ripping a guy that has been dead 7 months while giving a speech at a tank factory (McCain was in the Navy and they have very few tanks) something a normal person would do?
K.C. I was in the Navy also. I was in a fighter squadron, VF-191, on a aircraft carrior, like McCain. We lost two of our pilot's off North Vietnam in 1964. We know one of them, our Ex-o, was alive when he hit the ground, He may even have meet McCain........ Having said that, do I agree with every thing Trump says, or does? ...... Hell no! But facts are facts! McCain turned on Trump in his latter years.There was no love lost betweeen them! No question about that!

Last edited:
More sanctimonious garbage. You nitwits have been disparaging Ronald Regan for decades after his death. The sudden love for McCain is only because he was one of yours. A LWNJ neverTrumper.

Truth be told, there was a time when people like McCain would have been lined up and shot for his participation in undermining a duly elected president. This whole Russian witch-hunt fantasy/soft coup has his fingerprints all over it.

K.C. I was in the Navy also. I was in a fighter squadron, VF-191, on a aircraft carrior, like McCain. We lost two of our pilot's off North Vietnam in 1964. We know one of them, our Ex-o, was alive when he hit the ground, He may even have meet McCain........ Having said that, do I agree with every thing Trump says, or does? ...... Hell no! But facts are facts! McCain turned on Trump in his latter years.There was no love lost betweeen them! No question about that!

That isn't what I asked. I asked you if ripping into a guy who has been dead for 7 months at an event that had ZERO to do with McCain or even McCain's branch of the military (it was a tank factory...those don't fly or float very well) and he launches into a tirade against McCain. I asked if you think that is normal behavior. I think it's admirable if you thing Trump was out of line. But the question was -Is that behavior normal?

You have any bad blood between you and somebody else? Do you still bring it up without being provoked?