tulsa no confidence letter

Management is management TUL gave away any work rule protection I think AA is stil writing the TWU contract or just following what rules they want to. I doubt the APFA or APA would allow that but of course they stick up for their members. AA management is not at fault here, the TWU bears this responsibility

Reactions: 2 people
Management is management TUL gave away any work rule protection I think AA is stil writing the TWU contract or just following what rules they want to. I doubt the APFA or APA would allow that but of course they stick up for their members. AA management is not at fault here, the TWU bears this responsibility

You mean that AA management has no responsibility to step in as the protector of labor when the union paid by the employees to be their exclusive bargaining agent fails in that role?

What's the matter with you? It's always management's fault! :D

Reactions: 3 people
You're right, but in my defense sometimes I can't tell who is reaching into my wallet in the disguise of "protecting my future", union and executives always get theirs without any accountability. Hurray for me I got mine, and now your union dues are going up. Sorry about the pension, but we " saved " TUL for now. I miss Crandall at least we were a great airline then.

Reactions: 1 person
http://twu514.org/files/2013/05/No-Confidence-Letter-final.pdf
Was that letter written by an 8th grader? You write a formal letter like that and expect to taken seriously?

You guys really need some professional leadership representing you.

Reactions: 3 people
Is there any station out there following the contract about the division of labour between avionics and general mechs?
I\It is in the company best interest to keep operating like before. So why bother to push for something. Nothing no word on the division of labor. Just something they can have when they want it if they want it. Kind a like farming out fuel tanks!

Remember the 20/20 flight plan some thing about a good place for good people to work, and vice versa. Except they forgot being good for people part!