TW847 Hijacker Released From Prison in Germany

THIS TERRORIST SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRABBED WHILE HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO THE AIRPORT. THIS BASTARD IS NOW IN BEIRUT WITH HIS OLD BUDDIES. "The diplomats said the release could complicate relations between Germany and the United States, which have pledged to cooperate closely in anti-terrorism efforts." YOU F'N A'HOLES. SOMBODY NEEDS TO TAKE THIS TERRORIST OUT. NOW...........!!!!!!!!!!!!

disgusting! I cant believe that a terrorist who murdered an innocent passenger, and then 2 years later was found with explosives in his luggage while trying to board a plane, has been released from prison!!! Pathetic...

Let me be clear... I'm a strong proponent of enforcing the death penalty, and I'm certain he would have been stacked up like cordwood already if he'd been tried in a US court. Alas, he wasn't.

I also believe that our military has a long memory, and some day real soon, he'll quietly meet his maker courtesy of a favor called into the Mossad. I'd feel better if we did our own dirty work, but the liberal nutjobs in Congress don't seem to comprehend the idea of dealing with terrorists on their own level.

Let me be clear... I'm a strong proponent of enforcing the death penalty, and I'm certain he would have been stacked up like cordwood already if he'd been tried in a US court. Alas, he wasn't.

I also believe that our military has a long memory, and some day real soon, he'll quietly meet his maker courtesy of a favor called into the Mossad. I'd feel better if we did our own dirty work, but the liberal nutjobs in Congress don't seem to comprehend the idea of dealing with terrorists on their own level.
The shadow is in place and bird dog lock on, from Link.

I'd feel better if we did our own dirty work, but the liberal nutjobs in Congress don't seem to comprehend the idea of dealing with terrorists on their own level.

Yep. The liberal mindset is a constant source of amazement to me. Some terrorist suspects in Iraq get panties put on their head and the Kennedys/Kerrys/Boxers of the world wail. Totally innocent American civilians are captured and beheaded and not a word from that crew, other than to blame GWB for their being there in the first place. Thousands march/protest/mourn on behalf of Tookie Williams, who cold bloodedly murdered four people, shooting some or all in the back with a shotgun and making fun of the noises they made while dying. Williams got a much more humane death than his victims and they, unlike him, died moments after their "sentence" with no appeal rights whatsoever.

Re the terrorist Germany set free, it's remarkable how that country goes from one extreme, the mass murder of millions of innocents, to the other extreme, setting free terrorist scumbags so they can kill more innocents in the future. I guess if the victims aren't German, it's all well and good in their corner of the world.

it's remarkable how that country goes from one extreme, the mass murder of millions of innocents, to the other extreme, setting free terrorist scumbags so they can kill more innocents in the future. I guess if the victims aren't German, it's all well and good in their corner of the world.

Yep. Let's also not overlook that Germans were one of the prime beneficiaries for keeping Saddam's economy intact, at the same time relying on tens of thousands of young men and women like Petty Officer Stethem to defend their soil.

But I digress...

Back