TWU-IAM Finally Getting Ready for JCBA Negotiations

Vortilon said:

Do you comprehend what you read?  I said the the easily influenced and or scared for their job types.  Those are the ones that are the TWU's target audience, and that includes some AMTs.  Thankfully those types are seeing the TWU for what they really are....  Change will be coming.

Change has been coming since 1962, but it will eventually get here, right? I mean, after 53 years, even the laws of probabilities has to swing towards your side at some point.  Get them cards in.

WeAAsles said:
I know it's been awhile since I checked in here. Just wanted to congratulate the AMFA supporters on their successful card drive.

Oh I'm sorry, nevermind. Carry on.

We missed your smart ass!

NOT!

NYer said:

Uh-huh. Get those cards signed. If the majority feels as you do then you can force a change. If not, then you can also voluntarily go to an employer than does not have a union and therefore you can exercise your voluntary wishes of whether to be or not be in a union shop. You can also go to another airline or work environment that will afford you the compensation and benefits you are lacking.

Two fold...you can gain what you believe is out there and at the same time you can take same minded people and strip the TWU of those dues. A double whammy. Go for it.
What are you going to do for a life if the AMFA threat goes away?

Scorpion 2,
NYer is going to do what we should all be doing. Utilizing all our efforts and resources on ensuring we get our fair share, improving working conditions, and making it better for all blue collar workers.

Overspeed said:
Scorpion 2,
NYer is going to do what we should all be doing. Utilizing all our efforts and resources on ensuring we get our fair share, improving working conditions, and making it better for all blue collar workers.
And all this will happen under what union? Maybe for the rampers but for the AMT's nothing will change.

11083649_965608330129872_7731540437253652512_n.jpg

Guess its a start....going on 4 months and still minus the 4%....really S**KS!!!!  Keep listening to all these town hall meeting....they ever hear of "good faith" why not flip everyone the 4%...

Overspeed said:
Scorpion 2,
hahahahahahahahahaha..............  Let's do a little substituting here.  I will put in plain English what OS is saying,

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]NYer is going to do what we should all be doing. Utilizing all our efforts and resources on ensuring FLEET SERVICE get our fair share, improving working conditions, and making it better for all FLEET SERVICE workers[/SIZE].  

Now this makes sense since this is what is happening and always has happened with the TWU.

700UW said:
Fleet will not be involved with mechanic and related negotiations.
And you know this how? I wish you would stop meddling in our affairs since you never worked for AA and no longer work for useless air and where never represented by the TWU. You do not understand the capability of the TWU ways of manipulation and deal making. I'll ask Bob about the negotiation structure. He would know more than you hands down.

700UW showing once again he don't know squat.  The chairman of the group (Sean Doyle) is a Fleet Service Clerk that was appointed by Lombardo just like all the other Fleet Service he appointed to the ATD.  The only AMT worked for Pan Am so he has been a TWU Stooge for a long time.  Still, we get a FSC as chairman to make sure we don't get anything unless Fleet gets it too.  So yes Fleet Service is not only involved but they are in charge.  Anyone wonder why I got this guy on ignore?

1AA said:
And you know this how? I wish you would stop meddling in our affairs since you never worked for AA and no longer work for useless air and where never represented by the TWU. You do not understand the capability of the TWU ways of manipulation and deal making. I'll ask Bob about the negotiation structure. He would know more than you hands down.
I know this because that is how the Association will do negotiations, as the IAM is in charge for the first two years and thats the way its done and has been done for the IAM, only classifications under the CBA will be on the respective negotiations committee, and I know several of them on both committees for the IAM.

Back