US' Devaluation of Elite Benefits--It's Not Just Us...

Fractional and Air Taxi operators could not be made happier by moves like these...

Seriously, why even bother trying to maintain brand loyalty, just make the whole cabin coach, and stop pretending that flying on US Airways is any better (or different) than traveling on these guys...

060628_greyhound_bus_300.jpg

Oh this fuel argument is just ridiculous. People who can afford it will pay it, no matter how high it goes. Fuel fuel fuel!!!

I just bought a brand new vehicle that gets 16 miles per gallon on a good day. And I couldn't be happier. I refuse to jump on any bandwagon and I'm certainly not joining in on the fuel pity party that's been going on.

You can play your fuel violin elsewhere. I'm driving somewhere I don't need to go, in a vehicle I don't need to drive, to buy things I don't need. Why? Because I can.

Thank you,

Oh this fuel argument is just ridiculous. People who can afford it will pay it, no matter how high it goes. Fuel fuel fuel!!!

I just bought a brand new vehicle that gets 16 miles per gallon on a good day. And I couldn't be happier. I refuse to jump on any bandwagon and I'm certainly not joining in on the fuel pity party that's been going on.

You can play your fuel violin elsewhere. I'm driving somewhere I don't need to go, in a vehicle I don't need to drive, to buy things I don't need. Why? Because I can.

Thank you,

How much fuel do you burn sitting around in that bumper to bumper traffic on the LA freeway everyday?

<SNIP> Oh this fuel argument is just ridiculous. People who can afford it will pay it, no matter how high it goes. Fuel fuel fuel!!!

My pickup truck gets around 14MPG if I don’t be too much of a leadfoot, but that’s hard to do deep in the heart of flyover country where the roads are flat and the speed limit is 70 MPH.

Diesel is expensive, but my biggest gripe is fuel pumps that stop dispensing once $75 is reached. I’m certainly not trading down to a hybrid!

Latest posts