US IAM Mech. topic 23Jan-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Veteran
May 5, 2007
Watching your posts.
The other topic has ran a long time & is going the wrong way, so I'm closing it & this is the new topic.

Do not post till you've read the new board rules at the top of the forum & stay to the topic. Thank you.

Has any MECH, that is currently being either abolished or bumped, been "DIRECTED" by the company as to were they may exercise their seniority?

Has any MECH, that is currently being either abolished or bumped, been "DIRECTED" by the company as to where they may exercise their seniority?

The company does not "direct" where a person may exercise their senority, the person can bump anywhere according to their senority as long as they abide by the steps per the contract

The company does not "direct" where a person may exercise their senority, the person can bump anywhere according to their senority as long as they abide by the steps per the contract
Thus far both the company and Union have proven to be equally useless on information. On both accounts it has not been suprising. The more I read this sorry excuse of a contract and listen to my Union representative the more it reconfirms I had better rely on myself and not the IAM. Best of luck...and if you voted for this last contract ,congrats you got what you voted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back