US Pilot Labor Thread 10/5 to 10/12 KEEP ON TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cool..we don't need "your dime"...at all.

Need your job?

Actually, who cares.

Everyone gets their turn at the wheel.

You'll get yours too.

What a sour, bitter little man you are. That kind of disdain curdles the soul my friend. Go find a hobby, spend time with your family or someone else's family.

What happens to someone that is or about to be furloughed and has not paid dues/fee ? Are they gone for good?

Who can afford to press to test that button?

Probably wouldn't be eligible for the medical insurance either.

What happens to someone that is or about to be furloughed and has not paid dues/fee ? Are they gone for good?
Unfortunately....anyone who is termed under these conditions is TERMED...period. Doesn't matter if you are pre-FUR or 25 years seniority...it's the law in a union shop.

This may be news for very cozy "ALPA-boys"..who are used to the nipple, but ALPA is gone, and USAirways has a new independent and LEGAL union on the property.

What a sour, bitter little man you are. That kind of disdain curdles the soul my friend. Go find a hobby, spend time with your family or someone else's family.
Nobody rides for free, pal.
It is as it's ALWAYS been..union shop = mandatory dues.

There is NO middle-ground...where have you been?

Me too..In fact, I'll request it.

Will you hit me with a stick like tazz and prechilill ?

Or something more "manly"?

Either way, I look forward to it.

You'll leave a legacy of improper choices....

Naturally, you choose your destiny, as does tazz and prechilill.

You're just another number.

Hey Tiger,

You only answered 1/2 of my question. So here is the first question again:

What are your current thoughts about furloughed pilots going to the bottom of a seniority list merger?

Honest answers only

Are you asking about me personally? As in how do I feel about being furloughed and then being stuck on the bottom of some other list if there is a merger?

I'll assume that's what you are asking. My answer is unequivocally that I would accept such fate. Why? Because as the other pilots had absolutely nothing to do with my fate as a pilot on "my" list. In such an instance how is it fair that I take my place somewhere other than the bottom of the new list if I didn't even bring a job along with me. The only order I would hope for is to be ordered properly amongst my fellow pilots who were on "my" list originally.

The environment is too dynamic to have such hard and fast rules like DOH. While it is the simplest and most rewarding to some it can never be done equitably. Just as I had nothing to do with your success or failure at the old US you had nothing to do with the success or failure of AWA. So really the only way to preserve any remanent of what life was like prior to the merger is to have some sort of "relative" resolution. DOH is nothing short of a land grab. I do not condone it nor would I if I were in your shoes... I suppose I would be the outsider but one must always maintain what they believe in.

Nobody rides for free, pal.
It is as it's ALWAYS been..union shop = mandatory dues.

There is NO middle-ground...where have you been?

Except when it comes to us 'westies', right? If there is no middle ground, how is it possible to not have a PHX or LAS representative after nearly SIX months?

I've been trying to leave messages with my base representative, but he or she doen't exist right now.

BTW, how many AAA pilots were ever terminated for non-payment of ALPA manditory dues??

"....USAPA represents over 5000 US Airways pilots..."......well, not exactly.

It's OK, while AH may have bought the first 4 a little time due to a small technicality, it's being fixed as we speak...and the heads roll..are you on the list?

"heads will roll!!!" HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(deleted by moderator)

Mod Note: Enjoy your time off.

How many pilots has USAPA gotten the company to fire?
No union cannot ever "get" the company to fire someone.

They can, however, pass a list of those in violation of the rules (dues non-payment, etc.). You know that. I believe you are deliberately obscuring the issue, in your apparent hatred that you "lost your job".

BTW, how many AAA pilots were ever terminated for non-payment of ALPA manditory dues??
Already been answered, at least once. Check past posts.

Ans. Greater than zero, not counting multiple pilots who "got religion" at the last moment.

I guess you're a better clairvoyent than me.....yep, thats a picture of a pissed-off pilot alright.

(deleted by moderator)

you get a key-chain if I'm wrong.

As we see once again, the gutter environment around here continues unabated... (deleted by moderator)

Prechilill, check your P.M.'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back