US Pilot Labor Thread 10/5 to 10/12 KEEP ON TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[i]"Keep comments about this award to a minimum to protect our collective futures"[/i]

Brilliant ALPA speak. Lets keep our mouths shut about how the mother ship abandoned union principles and threw members under the bus... because keeping our mouth shut protects the mother ship, err.. our collective futures.

Be afraid.. Be very afraid.. you are nothing without us. If we don't constantly remind you that you are nothing without us then who will?
Isn't that just amazing?

Yep, sweep it under the rug because it is an embarrassment to ALPA...and "we CERTAINLY can't risk this EVER happening to us...so lets just re-write the ALPA merger policy".... (AGAIN...)

It's obvious that the ALPA carriers' are vowing to not let another "NIC" happen to them...yet our pals out in PHX think it's OK.

Wonder why...

Machtuck,

Many previous posts of yours are sure to prove that you are gleeful to see west terminations come to fruition..

PERSONAL COMMENT DELETED BY MODERATOR
Quite right tazz, I'm DELIGHTED to see pilots who are non-compliant with section 29 of either contract be processed...it's the law in a union shop. I'm ESPECIALLY happy to see openly defiant pilots get processed...they know the law, they know the RLA, they know this is a union shop, and they know the consequences of their actions. When you and your friends all brag about not applying, not paying, and "flipping everyone the finger"...I couldn't be happier to see you get fired, and let some junior west pilot who follows the law keep their job.

simple, clean, done.

I'm completely comfortable with that...yes.

I guess you're a better clairvoyent than me.....yep, thats a picture of a pissed-off pilot alright.

Hey, Chili, I can tell you how old you are by feeling your breasts...wanna try?

you get a key-chain if I'm wrong.

This is the same guy who is threatening me with HR......

Machtuck, can you spell EEOC?

DELETED BY MODERATOR , WHERE IS MY TERMINATION LETTER YOU PROMISED???

It has been almost a month and a bunch of us are dying to have a termination party for me. I checked my empty mailbox again and NO LETTER! Maybe HR lost it? I know someone of your character would be all over terminating fellow pilots so don't worry, we know the problem isn't with you. Oh, and you are invited to my termination party too! Hmmm, where did I put that blindfold and pins...

MOD NOTE--USE THE CORRECT NAME OR NONE AT ALL-
Prechilill...you are NOT my "fellow pilot"...I have hundreds of "fellow pilots " all over the country...you are part of the group of west pilots who openly are bragging about being in violation of section 29 of your contract...doesn't matter if you "like" your union or not...it's a union shop.

AFA habitually fires non-compliant flight attendants for non-payment of lawful dues. ALPA didn't because "numbers" were everything....not so with USAPA. It's not about the money...USAPA is doing just fine with that (contrary to your various entities speculations)..it's about the law, which you will soon learn.

You will be a statistic I'll soon forget....just like all the others...and the stack of "pinks" waiting to
go out is just waiting for the affected pilots....

We're all big boys and girls here... this will not come as any surprise to them in the mail....you guys all know what you're doing....right?

Hi Chili !

Oh, yours is in the works too...don't worry. Be patient...I am.

You and tazz will have all the time in the world to party with each other...just like old times on the MEC....

see ya.

Newsflash, tuck, I was never on the MEC. Please don't go trying to get the wrong guy fired.

You must be a real prize of the east pilot group. You represent them very well.
And you represent the west quite well too.

I guess we're both good at something, after all.

maybe you can parlay your talents in your "after-flying for USAirways" life.

Good luck.

I'd beg to differ, current member count about 3500...do the math...of course, Tiger, you didn't write this, so pass that along to your cut and paste club....whoever they are...you guys have more splinter groups than Capitol Hill.

Well sir... That info actually comes from a document filed by USAPA to the Department of Labor. It's in their LM-2 filing. Sorry to burst your bubble!

Well sir... That info actually comes from a document filed by USAPA to the Department of Labor. It's in their LM-2 filing. Sorry to burst your bubble!
yeah, yeah...the LM-2 cutoff date was JUNE 30th....

member roster since then: about 3500.

Nice homework though...you get an "A" for effort.

It would help if you were up to speed with YOUR union.

Or not.

How many pilots has USAPA gotten the company to fire?

Zero.

Your dream of getting pilots fired remains unfulfilled.
It's OK, while AH may have bought the first 4 a little time due to a small technicality, it's being fixed as we speak...and the heads roll..are you on the list?

If so, prepare yourself....East or West is irrelevent...UNION SHOP.

Really nothing else to say, unless you can get a job at ALPA.

Hey Tiger,

You only answered 1/2 of my question. So here is the first question again:

What are your current thoughts about furloughed pilots going to the bottom of a seniority list merger?

Honest answers only

I'll pay the agency shop fee when my registered letter comes. I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall.

Until it comes I'm not paying a dime.
Thats cool..we don't need "your dime"...at all.

Need your job?

Actually, who cares.

Everyone gets their turn at the wheel.

You'll get yours too.

I'll pay the agency shop fee when my registered letter comes. I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall.

Until it comes I'm not paying a dime.

What happens to someone that is or about to be furloughed and has not paid dues/fee ? Are they gone for good?

Hey Tiger,

You only answered 1/2 of my question. So here is the first question again:

What are your current thoughts about furloughed pilots going to the bottom of a seniority list merger?

Honest answers only

I'll give you my honest answer. If I am furloughed at the time a merger is consummated I fully expect to be junior to every active pilot at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back