Voted IN

Now AA can merge or acquire and we have no protection language or job security. That away to go all you Yes voters and non voters.

The former TWA people had no "protection" but they we ALL would be laid off as per occupational seniority.
The contract STILL has the Allegheny Mohawk provisions.

Better break it down a little different. Today's total on the Title 1 seniority list is 9346.

Title 2 is 1899.

We will probably see the remaining votes null and voided for whatever reason.

Better break it down a little different. Today's total on the Title 1 seniority list is 9346.

Title 2 is 1899.

Passed by 48. I bet if it was the other way someone at the hall will be crying for a recount. So be it. Now we move on with the mess we voted in. Six more years of what?
Like I said before. BYE, BYE TULSA...

Passed by 48. I bet if it was the other way someone at the hall will be crying for a recount. So be it. Now we move on with the mess we voted in. Six more years of what?
Like I said before. BYE, BYE TULSA...
Yep.....this vote passed because of the ILLUSION of jobs saved...

All I can think about is then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi telling the nation they are just going to have to vote the healthcare law IN to see whats in it!

New Buicks for the boys for doing a fine job taking care of themselves.
Now they sit back and do nothing on our expense.

Time to dump the TWU. I can not wait another 6 plus years to have them negotiate another POS deal like this.

Title 2 is 1899.

With the old-fashioned math I use, 4776+4728=9504. Now, with a 9346 on the Title 1 List (per your numbers, Mr. Buck), we seem to have 158 too many mechanic and related.

No wonder the SOBs want to have a layoff - we really do have too many ... of something ...
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:9458]

Sad day I'm thoroughly disgusted with 50.75% of my fellow
A&P's, and the TWU.
My sentiments exactly. The TWU will act like it was voted in on a landslide. Farewell to all those yes voters who thought they were saving their job. I'm one of the lucky ones. I will only lose my crew chief pay. What about the ones losing $5 per hour?

With the old-fashioned math I use, 4776+4728=9504. Now, with a 9346 on the Title 1 List, we seem to have too many mechanics.

No wonder the SOBs want to have a layoff.

Title two are with us. Facilities and automotive.
Add those numbers in as well.
M&Related, who knows who else was included.

Latest posts

Back