Water boarding Al Qaeda style

Shira law, has some good components but many, many bad components.
When I was in SA, I’ve seen the pro’s and con’s first hand.

You can walk down the ‘main’ street with cash hanging out of your pocket and will be unmolested, just don’t do a side trip or take a shortcut, your cash will be gone and your throat will be cut. They will cut your throat because of Shira Law. Why? It’s quite simple, attempted murder. Shira law treats attempted murder the same as murder. Your head will be a rolling in either case so if you stick up someone with a potato peeler and do not kill them, your toast if you are found. Stops the riff-raff from mugging but given the consequences, it creates a whole class of criminals that know they have to kill you, even if you only have bus fare or ‘nothing’.

Also, Shira law is different if you are an Infidel. As you are ‘nothing’, expect your life to be treated as ‘nothing’.

If you want Shira Law, then become a Muslim. :down:

Not 4 Me, :up:

B) UT

Wow, not sure where I got my info from but I thought we were higher.

Regardless, the death penalty has not proven effective.

People get that impression because when you hear of comparisons between the USA and other countries it's usually Western Europe that we are being compared to. Not the rest of the world as a whole.

Shira law, has some good components but many, many bad components.
When I was in SA, I’ve seen the pro’s and con’s first hand.

You can walk down the ‘main’ street with cash hanging out of your pocket and will be unmolested, just don’t do a side trip or take a shortcut, your cash will be gone and your throat will be cut. They will cut your throat because of Shira Law. Why? It’s quite simple, attempted murder. Shira law treats attempted murder the same as murder. Your head will be a rolling in either case so if you stick up someone with a potato peeler and do not kill them, your toast if you are found. Stops the riff-raff from mugging but given the consequences, it creates a whole class of criminals that know they have to kill you, even if you only have bus fare or ‘nothing’.

Also, Shira law is different if you are an Infidel. As you are ‘nothing’, expect your life to be treated as ‘nothing’.

If you want Shira Law, then become a Muslim. :down:

Not 4 Me, :up:

B) UT

Just so we're clear, I was in no way advocating Sharia Law but pointing out that it has actually been proposed to some degree in 'jolly ole England' and in fact the Muslims want to install their own courts.... we'll they can fookin have England as far as Im concerned!

Relax UT...Im a red blooded Infidel thru and thru!!!! :lol:

I really thought McCain grew a back bone. I guess not. Till a few days ago he was against torture. So in order to get conservative backing he caves and votes against the bill giving the excuse that there are already bills that prohibit it. Apparently the boss of his party does not share the same opinion.

And to think I was starting to like him.

To affect gathering information which may prevent an apocalyptic event in your yard and you have issues with this non-lethal form of torture or if you will,information gathering?
You are dealing with a very closed group,a highly impenetrable group and if you want intel,these are the means by which you save American lives...unless of course you subscribe to the Liberal Ideology which does not work very well....ask Neville Chamberlain....

So you're on record of not supporting saving American lives by non-lethal means?

How would you do it then Mr.Kitty?

Just so we're clear, I was in no way advocating Sharia Law but pointing out that it has actually been proposed to some degree in 'jolly ole England' and in fact the Muslims want to install their own courts.... we'll they can fookin have England as far as Im concerned!

Relax UT...Im a red blooded Infidel thru and thru!!!! :lol:

Just proves that our English heritage reflects the current state of insanity here in the good ole' USA.

From one 'PROUD' Infidel to another :up:

Take Care,
B) UT

I know that 'Waterboarding' does'nt cause loss of life or limb, and is probably quite useful in saving lives.

McCain was against it till the other day when he needed to get elected so given the fact that he was tortured and was against it for his entire career I will take his word over yours. Also, I believe there are at least 1 or 2 or more military personal out there who have said that information gain from torture is not reliable.

ask Neville Chamberlain....

How about we ask McCain after the cameras are off?

So you're on record of not supporting saving American lives by non-lethal means?

Yes if it involves torture.

How would you do it then Mr.Kitty?

With the same methods you would approve for use on US soldiers when they are captured.

I believe there are several military commanders/agency heads who have already stated that the current code of conduct works quite well in obtaining information.

How about we ask McCain after the cameras are off?

Yes if it involves torture.

With the same methods you would approve for use on US soldiers when they are captured.

I believe there are several military commanders/agency heads who have already stated that the current code of conduct works quite well in obtaining information.

Seems I distinctly remember heads being hacked off....sure is a far cry from waterboarding...but then again,your avatar reflects a GD PUSSY.

Maybe we let them read some of your responces...that'll work.

300px-Hitler7.JPG

Dell and the boys.

No. Not even close. I fail to understand why people have to use the Hitler analogy. You obviously have no clue as to who/what Hitler was. My family was in the camps. They know first hand. I know second hand from them. I went Auschwitz and Terezin. I have seen what a monster like him is capable.

Local, Dell and the rest may have different views than you or I do but they are entitled to them and they are no where close to being a Hitler. Not even in the same galaxy.

I would appreciate it if you would remove the picture out of respect for me and all those who suffered at the bastards hands.

Thanks

When did we start to talk about executions?

Gar...looks like the thread went that way from the get go to me........torture........lethal from the post Local 12 supplied....I disagree on waterboarding though ,as you know.

Thank you for the comments against what the Leprechaun has pervertedly perceived.

Funny.....the rainbow thing......do you find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow or a

little gay Irishman these days? Makes one wonder.....