Water boarding Al Qaeda style

Perhaps you should copyright the image, since nobody but the Jews suffered under his regime, oh wait, there are those pesky eastern Europeans, Russians, Polish,,,,,dam that's incovenient.

I just read the ultra conservative, racist, anti religion (any that differs from his), and add homophobic crap, and figure he's just a redneck, white supremist, kkk, fascist. Hence the picture of Hitler.

Come on Dell, you know you got a swatzsticker tacked up in your garage.

Never mentioned the word Jew or the fact that my parents are Jews. I did not mention in for the very fact that I am aware that others were involved in his massacre. By equating anything Local and Del have posted on this board with the actions of Hitler only weaken your argument. Hitler's actions are on a level unequaled in history on several levels. While some of Local and Dells beliefs may be radical (some would say mine are as well) they do not even come close to the level of homicidal lunatic.

Being homophobic or racist does not make one equivalent to Hitler. We that the case, half the nation or more would fall under that description.

Perhaps you should copyright the image, since nobody but the Jews suffered under his regime, oh wait, there are those pesky eastern Europeans, Russians, Polish,,,,,dam that's incovenient.

I just read the ultra conservative, racist, anti religion (any that differs from his), and add homophobic crap, and figure he's just a redneck, white supremist, kkk, fascist. Hence the picture of Hitler.

Come on Dell, you know you got a swatzsticker tacked up in your garage.

Actually,Mick...its more like this guy........I get it from my Great Grandmother Jewel Rothschild.