What is up with the E190?

Thats an Airways thing. They choose the configs of the galley... youd think they would block it off somehow. I wouldn't trust the mainline F/As not to use it. Look at the sinks on the Airbus.

All planes have bugs ang quirks when they are new. Control, Alt, Delete... I think even F/As used to be able to reboot that thing. Maybe if the company used the crews and mechanics that launched the plane and wored it for years they'd have less "getting to know you" problems. Doesnt change anything with the engine though, whats that all about...

Of course any issue is noticeable when you only have three. No one posts daily reports of broken 737s.
We havn't the time! Or the web space!

One of the nifty problems we had with the 717 when it was new was the forward galley sink getting clogged, overflowing, with the water running onto the floor and under the (old) cockpit door onto the E&E access door and into the avionics compartment, causing all the primary and navigation displays to go dark. The fix: a water-catcher tray in the E&E compartment and a prohibition of using the galley sink.

All new planes have problems.

944 appears to be re-entering service on Sat morning 3-24 and today 3-23 N946UW was delivered AUA-CLT, our third 190 !

Cheers

LGA777

Thats an Airways thing. They choose the configs of the galley... youd think they would block it off somehow. I wouldn't trust the mainline F/As not to use it. Look at the sinks on the Airbus.

All planes have bugs ang quirks when they are new. Control, Alt, Delete... I think even F/As used to be able to reboot that thing. Maybe if the company used the crews and mechanics that launched the plane and wored it for years they'd have less "getting to know you" problems. Doesnt change anything with the engine though, whats that all about...

Of course any issue is noticeable when you only have three. No one posts daily reports of broken 737s.
Yah, I wouldn't trust the mainline FA's with a brand new plane. Good point. :lol: