Why is the IAM not telling fleet what was offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Election Update: PHX

New Direction Team: Wins 21 of 22 nominations with Delaney beating Canale up

Delaney has now won, MCO, JFK, PHX so far tonight. Canale hasn' t won anything.

The Lenzi, Roth matchup was close as Roth beat Lenzi by one vote. Roth, however, couldn't come through for ANYONE else on his team but lenzi came through by securing everyone elses nominations on his ticket.

As a side note: Boss Canale's home local PHL is voting now. Boss Canale was reduced to tracking down a retired guy from UA to nominate him. Canale will experience 'great great pain' in his local tonight.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

I don't think anyone was too pleased with the current crop of IAM officals so i'm not suprised ...

Just out of curiosity how is the Roth /Lenzi match up fairing across the nation ? i know i'm interested to see who will be represnting us ...

(p.s , if you haven't voted yet , vote for Ron Roth :up: )

Election Update:

Word from the street sez NOBODY on The Cheap Suit team got nominated in PHL but the ballots are still being counted.

Also, word on the street sez OMA voted for the New Direction Team also. I'll post full results in half/hour.

email your stations results here

regards,
Tim Nelson

Election Update

OMA: New DIRECTION TEAM wins unopposed

PHL: Slam dunk for NEW DIRECTION TEAM. The "Cheap Suits" team lost on all positions.

Cheap Suits team suffers bitter and painful slap at their own local as Delaney beat Parker's boy: 117-10

PFlynn got outnumbered by only getting 15 votes.

Lenzi got 111 and Roth got only 9.

IN PHX, Brickner and Roach couldn't stop the onslaught against Parker's boy. So far, Roth, Canale, Flynn have failed to secure one nomination from their very own home local for ANYONE on their team. The NEW DIRECTION team members have secured each and every member of their team at their home local.

Both CLT NEW DIRECTION TEAM members were present in PHL and PHL sent word that they were very impressed with both the nominees and the CLT grievance committee that met with the PHL committee today.

Scorch the District with a cleansing to renewal.

Today is now complete as:

New Direction TEAM [Delaney]: PHX, PHL, OMA, MCO, JFK
Cheap Suits team: IAD, IND

send your local results here

regards,

Tim Nelson

SUPER TUESDAY AT DISTRICT 141....................HISTORY IN THE MAKING

Wow what a butt whipping. "Cheaps suites" , goldenram(rod), bellywarmer, are in shock.
It can't be happening? I'm suprised IAD carried cheap suites, PK must be doing some fine work
in the northern va area.

These election results have been unheard of in this district. I wonder if Tom regan and the international
are paying attention. This should let them know, what kind of job cheap suites has been doing

I'd like to make a motion, the IAM with hold cheap suites retirement watch, anyone second that.

SUPER TUESDAY AT DISTRICT 141....................HISTORY IN THE MAKING

Wow what a butt whipping. "Cheaps suites" , goldenram(rod), bellywarmer, are in shock.
It can't be happening? I'm suprised IAD carried cheap suites, PK must be doing some fine work
in the northern va area.

These election results have been unheard of in this district. I wonder if Tom regan and the international
are paying attention. This should let them know, what kind of job cheap suites has been doing

I'd like to make a motion, the IAM with hold cheap suites retirement watch, anyone second that.
I actually think that if Canale would 'take one for the team' and retire, his team wouldn't suffer so much pain. Plus he would be able to get his "IAM Watch" if he retired and stopped this senseless brutality he is taking. Let's face it, his own Local Bit## Slaps him so no wonder that both UA and US management teams are plowing over him too.

I hate to be crude but, to be honest, Parker's boy took a 'beating' today. Each member of his team couldn't carry the rest of their team at their home local today [Canale, Flynn, Roth, the MCO guy]. Just last month I heard that each member patted himself/herself on the back and said, "Don't worry about my station." So far 100% of Canale's team didn't come through for their 'team members'. It's called lies. It's what they do. I even heard that Canale said he would get PHL.
OTOH, the NEW DIRECTION TEam ticket [Lenzi, Frankie O, Klemm, Burson,] carried each team member at their own local 100%. It's called trust, hard work, character, and a dogged determination.

Tomorrow, The Campaign manager of Parker's boy will try in vain to secure ORD as Canale will experience 'great pain' again in ORD, and other stations tomorrow. We'll find out......'soon enough'.

regards,
Tim Nelson

You had to have been there at the PHL meeting to get
the whole effect. What a solid group of individuals! The
hair on the back of my neck stood up as I stood in
the back of the lodge. About 130 Brothers and Sisters
voted, but there was closer to 300 at the meeting. Our
Brothers from PIT showed up in uniform to show support.
Brothers from CLT lined up in the back shaking hands
with everyone like it was a homecoming.
The only supporters for Canale were the retirees that he
wrangled to show up, PF who cowered in the cornered with
the 4 Police officers they called in, and a couple of pancakes
that swore they were not on Randy's side.
All I can say is that solidarity is strong in PA. Hard working
people standing up for what they believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.