Why no contract from the Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Albert are you always an assjole or is today a special day?
Wait I get it works traveler morphed into 700 who morphed into weaasle which morphed I to HEY,HEY IT'S FAT ALBERT.
Always, an Ahole that injects some reality into your dream world there Buford. You guys are so freakin thick

IMG_2738.PNG IMG_2739.PNG

Hey Albert are you always an assjole or is today a special day?
Wait I get it works traveler morphed into 700 who morphed into weaasle which morphed I to HEY,HEY IT'S FAT ALBERT.

As for me I just think about this over and over and over and over every time I read you guys complaining.

Reminder: "Well no ones forcing them to live there"

Who let the giggling schoolgirls in the treehouse?

These two just can't get over themselves. They make the argument for AMTs wanting to separate from these one size fits all industrial unions. The exchange they have between themselves is a perfect example of why being in the same union with baggage handlers is a bad idea. Two industrial union trolls, doing what they are paid to do.

Apples to oranges Coney WN didn't go through ANYTHING near what you and LUS went through. What are they running on 80 consecutive profitable quarters? You can't compare, you're not going to get back what they never gave up,especially in one contract. Despite WNs profitable run they still outsource more than LAA

They have outsourced since they started up. At least they continue to go in the right direction. Big difference. Besides, why would a US Air baggage handler care about AMT union representation at SWA?

View attachment 11784 View attachment 11785

As for me I just think about this over and over and over and over every time I read you guys complaining.

Reminder: "Well no ones forcing them to live there"

I read crap like this post with cut and paste, and am not comforted by the fact that people that think like this are negotiating contracts for the association. Further making the argument for AMTs to get out of the industrial union suck.

These two just can't get over themselves. They make the argument for AMTs wanting to separate from these one size fits all industrial unions. The exchange they have between themselves is a perfect example of why being in the same union with baggage handlers is a bad idea. Two industrial union trolls, doing what they are paid to do.

Who's making any arguments? Go do what "you" want to do. And are you being paid sir? You like to make that ridiculous comment a lot don't you.

I read crap like this post with cut and paste, and am not comforted by the fact that people that think like this are negotiating contracts for the association. Further making the argument for AMTs to get out of the industrial union suck.

The problem I see is that they don't think like this. I've always supported the idea of COLA's and always will. The only people I usually read who disagree are the people who would benefit the least if it existed. (The greedy people)

put them both on ignore, a long time ago they stopped adding anything relevant. their one purpose is to spread hate and discontent to encourage division among ourselves.

its easy to put them on ignore juts click on their aviator when it pops up on the bottom line on the right there is an "ignore" selection.

put them both on ignore, a long time ago they stopped adding anything relevant. their one purpose is to spread hate and discontent to encourage division among ourselves.

its easy to put them on ignore juts click on their aviator when it pops up on the bottom line on the right there is an "ignore" selection.

Deleted

You are a WN employee on a AA employee forum giving advice on a contract despite being in negotiations for 5 years yourself You are a AMFA cheerleader despite AMFA farming out a lot more work then the union you denounce . Do you see the Irony. Do you see how your credibility could be challenged? Only a fool would worry about someone else's business before taking care of their own first. Weez please find a fitting quote for this
And so far all of my advise has been correct and right on. No lies, no misinformation, no rumors, all factual information. If I ever (and I have) post something that ends up being wrong or different and not true, I speak up about it, admit I was wrong and post the new related information with corrections. Get educated Albert, AMFA has been bringing the maint back in house that the 2 previous unions, teamsters and IAM have previously agreed to be farmed out. No not a fool, only a concerned fellow aircraft mechanic would be concerned about my fellow brothers and sisters in my very same industry, class and craft as it affects us all at all the airlines. Actually, only a fool would reach out to your twin and ask for help to attack me, that speaks volumes. You can keep coming after me all you want, the more you post about me and my dealings over here the more you are looking like the fool, great job.

Ok. point taken and I will comply. That was my last post back to Albert. Both on ignore.

And so far all of my advise has been correct and right on. No lies, no misinformation, no rumors, all factual information. If I ever (and I have) post something that ends up being wrong or different and not true, I speak up about it, admit I was wrong and post the new related information with corrections. Get educated Albert, AMFA has been bringing the maint back in house that the 2 previous unions, teamsters and IAM have previously agreed to be farmed out. No not a fool, only a concerned fellow aircraft mechanic would be concerned about my fellow brothers and sisters in my very same industry, class and craft as it affects us all at all the airlines. Actually, only a fool would reach out to your twin and ask for help to attack me, that speaks volumes. You can keep coming after me all you want, the more you post about me and my dealings over here the more you are looking like the fool, great job.

Your insights and information are always welcome here Swamt, the attack the messenger tactic is all the ASS-MEN know when they can't win an argument.

Anyone remember why Walter White did it? It started so he could afford cancer treatment for himself and also take care of his pregnant wife and family. The path to hell is paved with good intentions. why do I bring this up? The iampf. It's loaded with good intentions. but also in the end its loaded with ulterior motives, such as officer pensions, officer salaries, and international empowerment.

the 401k plan now isn't the old supersaver. Each one of us, now have the access to Fidelity financial professionals. It's also something each one of us can control and own. the 401k is a tax advantage plan that allows each member too...

The employer matching contributions don't count toward the maximum limits that you can contribute to a 401(k) plan. There is, however, a combined contribution limit of $53,000 for the employer and employee contributions in 2015. Also, in 2015, the employee's contribution limit is $18,000.1

Given the plans' valuable tax breaks, it makes sense to invest the maximum if you can. There are annual limits. In 2016, if you are under 50 years old, you can contribute a maximum of $18,000. If you're 50 or older, you can make an additional catch-up contribution of as much as $6,000, for a total of up to $24,00.2

the stone cold reality right now, the iampf is underfunded, in a series of different measurements, much more than the 1 bill its reporting now. 1 bill isn't chump change. Don't google the three legged stool, google multi-employer plans in trouble.

stone cold reality right now, this association was birthed because of international salaries, and the pension.

stone cold reality, Trunka the real head of our association, stone cold reality, is going hat in hand to President Trump and asking for pension bailouts.

This has taken the Iam's Union primary responsibility of negotiating for better wages, benefits and work rules for the membership, to focus on their out sized salaries and pensions. Ask why TWU, isn't the lead on the contract negotiations.? So much for Federal law, on which Union was supposed to be Union on property. What did it cost Twu members? we got the raise, finally but scope and station re-openings? It also most likely held up a better contract, and which union has arguably the better contract, and got close to a 100 percent raise.

Hey, look the government has the printing press to make up shortfalls, but we are making our kids pay for our pensions, when it goes pbgc. And what will the Unions have to give up in the Art of the Deal, asking the government to make up the shortfalls.

The Iam also has a printing press, its your union dues, and instead of bargaining for higher wages, its negotiating a bigger contribution from AAl to help shore up their out sized salaries and out sized pensions. Its not mentioned but in the end, thats the true motivation. Sorry because I bet they haven't seen any cuts in their out sized salaries and pensions. If they have its not like the ones you're seeing brother. And don't bother questioning their salaries or why they are flying on A passes first class.

Stone cold reality, Google what happens when multi employer plans like central states planning, and ex UPS employees, who fully funded their employee pensions.

It's time to empower yourself. the Unions have now empowered themself. They Lord over us. Want to know, what the market to market, and duration risk on the pension is, ever hear the line they can do that brother...I might be wrong on these observations, but I'll let you guys vote on that, like this Asscociation.

Also in the end, Walter admitted he did it for the Corvettes.

1 and 2 were copy and pastes

Reactions: 1AA
the only right thing the association should do is offer everyone a choice, including their own members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back