Why no contract from the Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vortilon it totally defies logic for your frozen plan to go into the IAMPF any reasonable rational person should recognize that. I don't know if you are going to be forced into the plan (I doubt it ) but your underfunded plan will not be going anywhere near the IAM plan

I know it defies logic; however, so does almost every contract I have been through at AA. You ought to know better than to be so sure of what ought to be, and what actually happens.

Have you COMPLETELY GONE BAT S CRAZY?

Let me make this as crystal clear as day for you there Joe Paranoid.

IAM OR TWU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY AA FROZEN PENSION OR I WILL GO FULL OUT NUCLEAR WAR ON YOUR ASSES AND WILL HELP ALL OF US DUMP BOTH YOUR UNIONS!!!!!!
(Not happening anyway but)

As far as you going AMFA. Apply for job openings at SWA and AK otherwise you ain't going NOWHERE. "HISTORY" speaks volumes. And the conversation even is boring to death ridiculous after 52 years of squat.

SWA AMFA represented Mechanics God Bless you and I wish you nothing but the best. Sincerely.

How does the old Shakespeare saying go: "methinks thou doth protest too much". My feelings on the subject are shared by thousands of AMTs and related at AA. So taking advice from a baggage handler, TWU stooge - isn't likely going to happen. Your feelings on the subject; however, are very predictable.

Weez he lost a lot of credibility when he suggested we won't be able to vote on contract. Troll status not really worth your time
Really Albert, I lost my credibility when I suggested you guys won't be able to vote on a contract? First of all I did not suggest anything. I simply said I was afraid that there would be no vote brought to the membership if the union wants to pull their crap again, just like they did with the asso being forced upon you. Where were you Albert, when I was screaming to you guys that the 2 unions were NOT going to allow the membership a vote on this asso.? Huh? Where were you when I laos said you guys would not get any say so back when the pensions were frozen? Why don't you go ahead and ask your fellow posters who has more credit when posting here, me or him? Just to recap, I am not saying (at this time) that you guys will not have a vote. I am saying that I would be extremely cautious that this asso. pulls the same shenanigans they pulled to force the asso. onto the membership, I can see them doing the same with the IAMPF. Check the history before you just mouth off about credibility, you actually look like the fool when you do that.

Reactions: 1AA
IMG_2734.JPG

How does the old Shakespeare saying go: "methinks thou doth protest too much". My feelings on the subject are shared by thousands of AMTs and related at AA. So taking advice from a baggage handler, TWU stooge - isn't likely going to happen. Your feelings on the subject; however, are very predictable.

Shakespear also made this quote. Perhaps (probably are) thousands of fools then.

Really Albert, I lost my credibility when I suggested you guys won't be able to vote on a contract? First of all I did not suggest anything. I simply said I was afraid that there would be no vote brought to the membership if the union wants to pull their crap again, just like they did with the asso being forced upon you. Where were you Albert, when I was screaming to you guys that the 2 unions were NOT going to allow the membership a vote on this asso.? Huh? Where were you when I laos said you guys would not get any say so back when the pensions were frozen? Why don't you go ahead and ask your fellow posters who has more credit when posting here, me or him? Just to recap, I am not saying (at this time) that you guys will not have a vote. I am saying that I would be extremely cautious that this asso. pulls the same shenanigans they pulled to force the asso. onto the membership, I can see them doing the same with the IAMPF. Check the history before you just mouth off about credibility, you actually look like the fool when you do that.
You are a WN employee on a AA employee forum giving advice on a contract despite being in negotiations for 5 years yourself You are a AMFA cheerleader despite AMFA farming out a lot more work then the union you denounce . Do you see the Irony. Do you see how your credibility could be challenged? Only a fool would worry about someone else's business before taking care of their own first. Weez please find a fitting quote for this

You are a WN employee on a AA employee forum giving advice on a contract despite being in negotiations for 5 years yourself You are a AMFA cheerleader despite AMFA farming out a lot more work then the union you denounce . Do you see the Irony. Do you see how your credibility could be challenged? Only a fool would worry about someone else's business before taking care of their own first. Weez please find a fitting quote for this

Those who already live in shattered glass houses shouldn't look to shatter glass in anyone else's house.

The twu has had us in a bk contract for 14 years. AMFA has got sw amt great pay raises . The raise we got just putting us over sw amts but for 13 years we were at 35 and sw amts were over 40. So I'll take AMFA 5 year negotiations any time over what the twu is doing . At least at AMFA I know I'm going to get a vote. And I can recall and vote in new AMFA leaders if there not doing the right thing. At the twu the president of the Intl is a lineman from the ny transit. He has no clue what a amt dose are our responsibilitys . AMFA is not the blame for the 5 years swa is for not wanting to negotiate. And Albert if you did research instead of being a troll .you would know the union before AMFA was the union who let swa outsource the amts work. Not AMFA you are a igm you have your raises you have more holidays and cheaper insurance then us in the twu. So you might be happy but I'm not. I want double and a half holiday pay back 7 weeks vc like ual . I want the double time to back. I want my sick time back at all days being a full days pay. Unlike now the first day per occurrence at half pay. Only the aa amts have thanks to the great twu sarcasm noted . swamt has the right to post anytime on these boards he has better info then you are your buddy. You to have so much miss info it's pathetic. If your so intrested in us amts why don't you get your license and become one if not stay out of our Buisness you are clueless what us amts have had to put up with the twu. There a fleet service union and they do not care what happens to the amts.so I guess your a fool your words not mind for commenting on amt threads witch you have no understanding

The twu has had us in a bk contract for 14 years. AMFA has got sw amt great pay raises . The raise we got just putting us over sw amts but for 13 years we were at 35 and sw amts were over 40. So I'll take AMFA 5 year negotiations any time over what the twu is doing . At least at AMFA I know I'm going to get a vote. And I can recall and vote in new AMFA leaders if there not doing the right thing. At the twu the president of the Intl is a lineman from the ny transit. He has no clue what a amt dose are our responsibilitys . AMFA is not the blame for the 5 years swa is for not wanting to negotiate. And Albert if you did research instead of being a troll .you would know the union before AMFA was the union who let swa outsource the amts work. Not AMFA you are a igm you have your raises you have more holidays and cheaper insurance then us in the twu. So you might be happy but I'm not. I want double and a half holiday pay back 7 weeks vc like ual . I want the double time to back. I want my sick time back at all days being a full days pay. Unlike now the first day per occurrence at half pay. Only the aa amts have thanks to the great twu sarcasm noted . swamt has the right to post anytime on these boards he has better info then you are your buddy. You to have so much miss info it's pathetic. If your so intrested in us amts why don't you get your license and become one if not stay out of our Buisness you are clueless what us amts have had to put up with the twu. There a fleet service union and they do not care what happens to the amts.so I guess your a fool your words not mind for commenting on amt threads witch you have no understanding
Absolutely blind, go park your car in that shuttered Sears parking lot and wait for it to reopen. It sucks that my group has to wait for your group to settle, unity chit. As far as me getting a licence that would take a year or two by then half the work will be out of the country doesn't sound like a good career move I'd be better off going to bartenders school incidently both schools are in the same building

How pathetic we are as a group.
An American Airlines union member critizing another AMT from another airline and then asking a baggage smasher for help. This is industrial unionism at its worst. Bob Owens made a comment earlier in the thread to this exact situation. Some of us on this board think we should all stick together as one union regardless of position while we AMT'S are trying to better our profession through communication regardless of who you work for. We AA AMT'S are concerned about our future and need to stick together with the rest of the industry. When other TWU represented members from different work groups start criticizing AMT'S regardless of employer then we have a serious problem. We should support each other within the same union or company but there are situations that boundaries should not be crossed. Union lap dogs appear to be immune to this. We all know who they are on this board. Go ahead, I expect negativity from the usual industrial union I got mine TWU / IAM lapdogs.

How pathetic we are as a group.
An American Airlines AMT critizing another fellow AMT from another airline and then asking a baggage smasher for help. This is industrial unionism at its worst. Bob Owens made a comment earlier in the thread to this exact situation. Some of us on this board think we should all stick together as one union regardless of position while we AMT'S are trying to better our profession through communication regardless of who you work for. We AA AMT'S are concerned about our future and need to stick together with the rest of the industry. When other TWU represented members from different work groups start criticizing AMT'S regardless of employer then we have a serious problem. We should support each other within the same union or company but there are situations that boundaries should not be crossed. Union lap dogs appear to be immune to this. We all know who they are on this board. Go ahead, I expect negativity from the usual industrial union I got mine TWU / IAM lapdogs.

Why can't we support each other? You're the one who feels you have more strength with less numbers, not me.

Gotta stay on top of every post, just how much is the TWU paying you to troll the Airline Forums?

It's how I pass my time. Nothing more.

I have gotten some cool Local shirts from friends though. Does that count as a payment in your mind? I like to collect Union shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back