Why there will never be a T.A.

Why should the IAM give up their pension and current medical?
What they dont realize LUSstaying power I think we made $17.81 for 5 years in the 90s we are used to waiting battle hardened.Weez start it please 1 million bottles of beer on the wall...

The ASSociation is a classic case of DUAL UNIONISM which has screwed everyone involved.

If you don't like this latest proposal from the Company you sure will not like the results of a Section 6 Contract.

Sito and Gary are not living in reality.

LUS -IAM is not going to get subsidized Health Care much longer or CONTINUE your Multi-employer Pension.

401 K plans are the Standard in Corporate America.
If I were an IAMNPF member I would be hoping and Praying that it never goes into PBGC Receivership. The 401K plan is YOUR MONEY and much better whenever AAL files Chapter 11 again.

LAA -TWU is not going to keep the current head count numbers with the current scope clause either. Outsourcing is what this Management team knows and does.

We will not get any sympathy from the General Public when they find out that AA is offering a wage increases that pushes AMT's well over $50.00 / HR. There are way too many American workers that are struggling out there with $12 - $20 / HR Jobs for anyone to feel any pity for us.

I already know that a lot of the promises made to us during the merger by management are not being kept. The reality is they are only going to pay so much for labor no matter what we think.

There comes a point where we become exactly like the Company we are Railing against.

GREEDY!

Vote YES JCBA!

Last edited:
We will not get any sympathy from the General Public when they find out that AA is offering a wage increases that pushes AMT's well over $50.00 / HR. There are way too many American workers that are struggling out there with $12 - $20 / HR Jobs for anyone to feel any pity for us.
TRUTH!

Neither are 401K's but at least you would have control over your investments.
Like Custer had control over Indians.

custers-last-stand-richard-lorenz.jpg

Reactions: B737 driver
This is for ALEX, SITO,Peterson, Mays.
If we do not have a TA to vote on by the end of AUG.
We will Have a card drive on AA like you have never seen before.
Their will either be a Union or no Union.
Stay tuned......

This is for ALEX, SITO,Peterson, Mays.
If we do not have a TA to vote on by the end of AUG.
We will Have a card drive on AA like you have never seen before.
Their will either be a Union or no Union.
Stay tuned......

Someone please give this man some money cause obviously that’s all he cares about.

Weasy so you know I am a no vote. With the current bullet points the company put forth.

I have a disdain for the IAM and TWU for shoving this ASSociation up our arse.
The vote will tell you where the majority of the people are.
if it passes then be it. We do not live in Venezuela.
If it gets turned down well then there is hope for this membership.

Reactions: 1AA
Weasy so you know I am a no vote. With the current bullet points the company put forth.

ATD I do agree with you that there needs to come a time where we vote on something to decide what the next step should be for all of us. First though we need to be “officially” offered something that can be put together and shared in FULL with the Memberships.

Good or Bad I don’t want to vote on anything that isn’t complete and doesn’t have all the fine print written out.

IMO we should stand firm just a little bit longer and see where things go with this June “Minor Issues” meeting?

BTW don’t forget that even though my good friend NYer and others have said publicly that they don’t want to wait for any other groups to be ready to vote. We’re all in this together. I highly doubt that any group is going to break ranks so the opposition can see us divided and conquered.