Why there will never be a T.A.

My point: Stick to the discussion and don’t twist to fit your own agenda.
You may be happy with your representation but I like 1AA am not and until the majority get to exercise their right to choose their representation and not be stopped by the minority they will continue to complain

Reactions: 1AA
You may be happy with your representation but I like 1AA am not and until the majority get to exercise their right to choose their representation and not be stopped by the minority they will continue to complain

They’ll continue to complain irregardless. It’s what they do by their nature.

Again....different discussion. Not telling you that you are or need to be happy.
The topic of discussion was “ who made the decision for all groups to stick together in negotiations. That’s all.

Sorry, but Fa who currently is on the NC, is not part of the face to face negotiations right now and has not been for (how long?) Spin away you two, but the people across from the company have never had my support via vote nor have I had the opportunity to support or reject them via a vote.
Again, real simple comment made by me, and simple facts to back it up...no spin, connecting dots, following trails...I have not cast a vote with any of those guys name on it...PERIOD!

Right now, it easy to make a case to stick together and let's wait it out together but as the days pass it becomes harder.

By December 2019, we will be so far behind other CBA's in the industry that's today's frustrations will pale in comparison.

Take the wages, by December 2019, UA will be at $32.01. If we get to be 3% above them that means we'd be at about $32.97 (without any Differential).

With a differential we'd be at about $33.50 or about 9% higher than today or about $5,600 for 2080 hours without working extra or considering other value like the OT and holidays.

How long do you believe that disparity will be ignored in the spirit of solidarity? Longer than what the NMB may be willing to wait it out in Section 6?

If the leadership thinks so, then they should be getting everyone ready because the dynamics are going to change drastically.

Right now, it easy to make a case to stick together and let's wait it out together but as the days pass it becomes harder.

By December 2019, we will be so far behind other CBA's in the industry that's today's frustrations will pale in comparison.

Take the wages, by December 2019, UA will be at $32.01. If we get to be 3% above them that means we'd be at about $32.97 (without any Differential).

With a differential we'd be at about $33.50 or about 9% higher than today or about $5,600 for 2080 hours without working extra or considering other value like the OT and holidays.

How long do you believe that disparity will be ignored in the spirit of solidarity? Longer than what the NMB may be willing to wait it out in Section 6?

If the leadership thinks so, then they should be getting everyone ready because the dynamics are going to change drastically.
It will get harder, if you guys go as long as we have, you will have people that want to choke the negotiating committee. At American the maintenance side of the house wants a card drive and election. I hate to say where everyone would be at American if it was 2024, and your contract became amenable in 2018.

Again....different discussion. Not telling you that you are or need to be happy.
The topic of discussion was “ who made the decision for all groups to stick together in negotiations. That’s all.
The NMB with the help of the TWU, IAM, IAMPF and the AFL-CIO.

No vote, no democracy.
One union, one voice.
That's sticking together.
The Dispatchers had enough and stuck together with a departure of the dysfunctional Association.
The Flight Attendants did it long ago.
This is why we won't get a ILC JCBA that is long overdue for the membership.

Last edited:

Why are you saying Dec 2019? That is 18 months from now.

Topic of discussion is "Why there will never be a T.A."
You must be on the wrong topic.
You proved that we will never have a T/A because you like many are on the wrong page.

One union, one voice = A JCBA.
We don't have that.

Topic of discussion is "Why there will never be a T.A."
You must be on the wrong topic.
You proved that we will never have a T/A because you like many are on the wrong page.

One union, one voice = A JCBA.
We don't have that.
I’m referring to your response to my post

Latest posts

Back