WN Mechanics seek mediation

I received a phone call last night and was told that their may have been new dates set for Jan. 18-19. Oh WOW! 2 whole (if whole) days are scheduled for the entire month of Jan. after several months of nothing. He told me that the company was bragging that they held their meetings on a road show and heard from the majority of the members that they kept hearing from the members that they just wanted to get it done. 2 whole days set for Jan. after nothing for 3-4 months. WOW!!! Now that's getting it done huh? What a slap in the face. Just more of the companies lies and trying to make it look like they are doing everything in the memberships wishes when the results are directly against what the membership wants.
Hey company, I have an idea. Why don't you go to the source and ask our Nego Cmte what it will take to get a deal done, they know what the membership wants and what was the top 5 items to get it done. Comply with those and you will get a contract period.

BTW, I have not seen anything from the union to confirm these new dates being set for Jan.

Hey Retard. You try to get on my case for spreading what you think are rumors I’m making up (Never said chit BTW) and here you are over here doing it for real.

Spreading BS rumors

“I heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a guy in a telephone call”

01B34883-7538-494A-944F-96C84DF36FF0.jpeg

I received a phone call last night and was told that their may have been new dates set for Jan. 18-19. Oh WOW! 2 whole (if whole) days are scheduled for the entire month of Jan. after several months of nothing. He told me that the company was bragging that they held their meetings on a road show and heard from the majority of the members that they kept hearing from the members that they just wanted to get it done. 2 whole days set for Jan. after nothing for 3-4 months. WOW!!! Now that's getting it done huh? What a slap in the face. Just more of the companies lies and trying to make it look like they are doing everything in the memberships wishes when the results are directly against what the membership wants.
Hey company, I have an idea. Why don't you go to the source and ask our Nego Cmte what it will take to get a deal done, they know what the membership wants and what was the top 5 items to get it done. Comply with those and you will get a contract period.

BTW, I have not seen anything from the union to confirm these new dates being set for Jan.

Oh and I forgot to add. (You prove it here man)

AMFA sucks.

3366DB2A-3E64-4322-B412-91799F6C3D77.jpeg

It was in our company email Jan 18 and 19 th in Washington D.C. Tell me Swamt why is it every other group is done or a T/A and they don't show the same respect to our group? This is the same pattern for over the last 5 years.

It was in our company email Jan 18 and 19 th in Washington D.C. Tell me Swamt why is it every other group is done or a T/A and they don't show the same respect to our group? This is the same pattern for over the last 5 years.
Yea I think that's what he said, co. email or memo. Haven't been at work for a while and I don't read co. email when off. Nothing from the union yet? Why you ask? Because Herb is no longer here, that's why.

Hey Retard. You try to get on my case for spreading what you think are rumors I’m making up (Never said chit BTW) and here you are over here doing it for real.

Spreading BS rumors

“I heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a guy in a telephone call”

View attachment 12378
Most all of your information was "proven" wrong. As you can now see, as posted by Driver, it was in fact sent out by co. on co. email. If it is wrong information it will be on the co. then.

Oh and I forgot to add. (You prove it here man)

AMFA sucks.

View attachment 12379
No weez, as much as you would just love for it to be true AMFA is not sucking. AMFA is simply doing what you are not used to in our industry, they are looking out for the membership's best interest. NOT the union's, company's, or asso., as in your case over yonder. I know you are not used to that type of representation but that's ok we do understand your dilemma over there.
We already knew nothing was happening until after the holidays, remember???

Most all of your information was "proven" wrong. As you can now see, as posted by Driver, it was in fact sent out by co. on co. email. If it is wrong information it will be on the co. then.

No weez, as much as you would just love for it to be true AMFA is not sucking. AMFA is simply doing what you are not used to in our industry, they are looking out for the membership's best interest. NOT the union's, company's, or asso., as in your case over yonder. I know you are not used to that type of representation but that's ok we do understand your dilemma over there.
We already knew nothing was happening until after the holidays, remember???

381DAD43-221D-44D4-B41E-18007FF8B333.jpeg

Hey for once you are right. It has been 5 plus. We don't care wez, we will keep current contract for however long it takes us to not sell out the farm like your used to over there. We will hold what we got, it's better than what the company wants. We may not be in the top position as far as pay right now but we are doing just fine with where we are. We will see what happens at Jan nego's, not expecting anything as usual.
You might wanna get back to your fleet nego's as CB is giving lessons on what is and is not agreed to or completed. He really does make you and Tim look like fools. Carry on.

Yea I think that's what he said, co. email or memo. Haven't been at work for a while and I don't read co. email when off. Nothing from the union yet? Why you ask? Because Herb is no longer here, that's why.
I figure this Swamt when the checks come closer on the Max, and the ETOPS comes into play they will need a deal! :) stay strong, gets frustrating I know, but I made $136,000 , in 17 without killing myself.

Hey for once you are right. It has been 5 plus. We don't care wez, we will keep current contract for however long it takes us to not sell out the farm like your used to over there. We will hold what we got, it's better than what the company wants. We may not be in the top position as far as pay right now but we are doing just fine with where we are. We will see what happens at Jan nego's, not expecting anything as usual.
You might wanna get back to your fleet nego's as CB is giving lessons on what is and is not agreed to or completed. He really does make you and Tim look like fools. Carry on.

swamt maybe I should hang out over here as the Fleet thread is far too crowded with your participation?

And I’m glad you’re doing just fine. Hey the record was 8 years at Amtrak. I’ll bet you can beat it.

swamt maybe I should hang out over here as the Fleet thread is far too crowded with your participation?

And I’m glad you’re doing just fine. Hey the record was 8 years at Amtrak. I’ll bet you can beat it.
I think the record without a raise was Northwest airlines, under bankruptcy with the IAM was 10 years without a raise. They kicked the IAM out, got AMFA in, got their raise, and then another gulf war, bankruptcy and the rest was history. Then everyone that crossed AMFA picket line, got their full seniority at the new Delta Airlines, what a kick in the teeth. That is why strikes do not work.

I think the record without a raise was Northwest airlines, under bankruptcy with the IAM was 10 years without a raise. They kicked the IAM out, got AMFA in, got their raise, and then another gulf war, bankruptcy and the rest was history. Then everyone that crossed AMFA picket line, got their full seniority at the new Delta Airlines, what a kick in the teeth. That is why strikes do not work.

I’m sorry driver but even if there are or were any disputing facts there’s no way in hell I would let any of that get in my way. Just like swamt I have to support my agenda at all costs just to claim I’m right about everything even if I really have no clue.

AMFA Sucks.

16491B81-0A08-4D0F-824D-C2109F8F2DED.jpeg

BTW when I was a kid I always wanted to grow up to become a disruptive influence.

swamt has absolutely helped me to accomplish that dream.

D35AFC1C-E673-4188-A28E-7FD02C6E406A.jpeg

I’m sorry driver but even if there are or were any disputing facts there’s no way in hell I would let any of that get in my way. Just like swamt I have to support my agenda at all costs just to claim I’m right about everything even if I really have no clue.

AMFA Sucks.

View attachment 12382
Well all I can say is either they produce something eventually or people will lose respect for the union, and want change, people will not wait forever. I respect Swampy position, it just will reach a point, when that comes is anyone guess.

I figure this Swamt when the checks come closer on the Max, and the ETOPS comes into play they will need a deal! :) stay strong, gets frustrating I know, but I made $136,000 , in 17 without killing myself.
That's why we can wait. Your correct. Remember the days when the company would wait it out, plus remove all overtime during contract time to pinch the guys that are in need of the money in order to get a yes vote on their low ball offers?
And just think, you could make the same for 2018 and you will get a 3% increase. Or you can make up to 320,000 and still be in the 24% tax bracket and not the 25% tax bracket you are in for 2017. Here's to a great 2018 coming our way Driver, Happy New Year!!!

Reactions: B737 driver
Well all I can say is either they produce something eventually or people will lose respect for the union, and want change, people will not wait forever. I respect Swampy position, it just will reach a point, when that comes is anyone guess.
It's the companies turn to produce and/or move. AMFA's doing their part for the membership so far. It's not a matter of the union producing, it's a matter of how serious the company is about getting a deal done. Now, fortunate for them, they can afford easily the cost of a new contract and not even feel it with the "HUGE" tax breaks they will get in 2018, it should be a no brainer for them to settle in 2018. If not, then I would expect the investors to question why the company did not big time. Hands down this year would be the best year to clear it all up and move on.

Latest posts