WN Mechanics seek mediation

Swamp Rat find me something “”””official””” that said before today’s announcement that UPS IBT AMT’s had a new agreement they would be voting on?

C’mon swamp rat find me that information?

Swamp Rat find me something “”””official””” that said before today’s announcement that UPS IBT AMT’s had a new agreement they would be voting on?

You're pathetic - : pitifully inferior or inadequate

Crowfoot don’t hit the disagree button. Prove that the information is out there somewhere?

What I want to see is any official news item or press release that informed the World that the IBT represented UPS 1700 AMT’s had received a new Tentative Agreement and were going to vote on it with the results to be released today?

Is it really that hard to say that the information was never released publicly?

What I want to see is any official news item or press release that informed the World that the IBT represented UPS 1700 AMT’s had received a new Tentative Agreement and were going to vote on it with the results to be released today?

It's driving him bonkers isn't it?
It kills him that I get info about his contract nego's before he does and of course much, much more accurate, and now it is driving him nuts the same is happening with the contract over at big brown.
Don't spill the beans crow, let him do his own homework. It really is out there, don't know why he is having so much trouble finding it. Haven't you been reading the info from big brown too??

Crowfoot don’t hit the disagree button. Prove that the information is out there somewhere?

First you try with driver, now your trying with crow, give it up dude, no one will do your homework for you. And WOW! now it appears you are demanding for us to give you the info. Yea, that'll work for ya won't it??? LMAO.

It's driving him bonkers isn't it?
It kills him that I get info about his contract nego's before he does and of course much, much more accurate, and now it is driving him nuts the same is happening with the contract over at big brown.
Don't spill the beans crow, let him do his own homework. It really is out there, don't know why he is having so much trouble finding it. Haven't you been reading the info from big brown too??
admittedly, you seem to know more about American Negotiations than our furry friend. But I think he does have the info, however, his handlers want him to stick to the controlled narrative.

admittedly, you seem to know more about American Negotiations than our furry friend. But I think he does have the info, however, his handlers want him to stick to the controlled narrative.
No doubt. He does have some good info. He just one of those guys that can never be wrong so I get a rise out of proving him wrong then exposing it, been doing it for years with him and it reverted to him after the fall of 700 and overspeed, now that was fun.

I don't know, the vibes I got from that cheesy video they put out, quickly, doesn't seem to show much urgency to me to get a contract, so I'd be shocked if they are making anytime right now to continue any efforts without the mediator. I will say this, not saying all of our membership, but it downright floors me when I'm still seeing guys crashed out hours before time to go home. That crap worked okay when an A check was a 1 page task card 20 years ago, but honestly now days. REALLY??? Seems pretty clear we must be doing just fine and not have enough work as it is, or at least that's exactly the message I'm sure the company sees from our craft. Yet we piss and moan about how overworked we are and need more money. That's always been an Achilles heel to this craft though, in the 35 plus years I've been at it, at different airlines, nothing changes, so why should the perception that we're anything more than overpaid unskilled labor. Don't mean to disrespect our craft, but any of you been in this biz long enough, and take a look at your station, you know exactly what I am talking about.
Don't know about the C check, but line gets busy, and Line Ron we have to call overtime every night to cover the work. If planning sees you have 18 techs they will load the work up. You can only push category C work, now days. You go on a Downline to say LGA, and fix that aircraft, MOC will hijack you for 3 other airplanes, and an MV1.

No doubt. He does have some good info. He just one of those guys that can never be wrong so I get a rise out of proving him wrong then exposing it, been doing it for years with him and it reverted to him after the fall of 700 and overspeed, now that was fun.

Aw man I just want to be as great as you two guys are and at least be right once in awhile. I don’t even have to be right all the time like you both.

You two are just too special for me to keep up with.

And BTW. I know it doesn’t exist but.

Aw man I just want to be as great as you two guys are and at least be right once in awhile. I don’t even have to be right all the time like you both.

You two are just too special for me to keep up with.

And BTW. I know it doesn’t exist but.

Give it up boy. I told you where it came from 4 times now, pathetic...

Give it up boy. I told you where it came from 4 times now, pathetic...
Watch UPS stock price on Monday, good news price goes up. Just like ours will bump when ETOPS is achieved. Just like the $400 million or more we collected in Fees, without bag fees last year. Anyway Swampy the UPS helps, so in reality I look for something being done with us during the second quarter of 2019. Have a good weekend.

Watch UPS stock price on Monday, good news price goes up. Just like ours will bump when ETOPS is achieved. Just like the $400 million or more we collected in Fees, without bag fees last year. Anyway Swampy the UPS helps, so in reality I look for something being done with us during the second quarter of 2019. Have a good weekend.
We could only hope. The UPS agreement does help us. SWA wanted us to have a contract before UPS which is why they jump in money so quickly the last time before we voted and they wanted a vote get done so bad as they thought it would really fly with the long, long wait they forced us to do in hopes of jumping on the first offer and get it done before the UPS contract wa done. Now, they will want to get done prior to AA mechanics getting done as the bar will just continue to higher and higher. Like I have said from the get go, the longer SWA takes the more and more it will cost them in the long run. I also strongly believe SWA's little 5 year pay freeze to focus on the investors will hurt them worse than they originally planned as some others are making more than they anticipated and the longer they put it off the more it'll cost them. They really thought we would have been done by now and prior to UPS and AA getting their contracts, now we might be the last ones in the industry to get done (as far as mechanic groups) and, I know it's been long enough already, but as long as we end up on top at the end it might be worth waiting for AA, maybe...