Do you think this contract will pass?

• Yes

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 61.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you voted yes and can make that statement, you need to take a calcium supplement to promote bone growth in your back.

What kind of moronic statement is that to make to a guy who is agreeing with you, on a day where a healthy majority of the mechs are sticking together to turn down a TA they don't like. Do us all a favor and stop attacking your union brothers, you might have to walk a picket line with that guy.

What kind of moronic statement is that to make to a guy who is agreeing with you, on a day where a healthy majority of the mechs are sticking together to turn down a TA they don't like. Do us all a favor and stop attacking your union brothers, you might have to walk a picket line with that guy.

He may have agreed with me but he also stated he voted yes. Grow a back and get off ours.

He may have agreed with me but he also stated he voted yes. Grow a back and get off ours.

You should stop promoting the AMP card drive, you are a poor representation of what I want in a union. It's all about democracy and accountability unless you disagree with me, is the impression you give me. Your asinine statements are counterproductive unless you can give an argument without an insult. You are no longer worthy of my time.

You should stop promoting the AMP card drive, you are a poor representation of what I want in a union. It's all about democracy and accountability unless you disagree with me, is the impression you give me. Your asinine statements are counterproductive unless you can give an argument without an insult. You are no longer worthy of my time.
Good thats what ignore is for. You have made you weak stance perfectly clear in the past several months. I should say you both should grow a back.

No retro pay but at least the new concessions aren't retroactive.

A 6% lump sum is equivalent to 3% retro for the past two years.

Of course this TA is concessionary - did anyone seriously expect otherwise? Your employer has lost several billion dollars in the seven years since the last concessionary contract and $452 million in the first 90 days of this year. Those numbers generally lead to concessions, not pay raises.
Please answer this, how can the leaders of this Company pay out Millions in bonuses to themselves when we are losing Billions of dollars?
And they say WE our the problem? Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back