Your Choise

DIE with the OLD (IAM) or GROWwith the NEW (IBT)

• YES>>>>IBT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES>>>>IAM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the ibt stinks of fear and desperation.

I am one of those people that you would call a "lurker". I have been watching this "ping pong" game for awhile now. I really don't see or smell the fear or desperation of the ibt. The mediation board has made a decision. I am thinking that the vote should be coming up soon.....or not. It will be interesting to see the outcome of all this.

If given a choice, which I don't have, I would go with the ibt simply because the contract of the iam seems to have been set up to benefit the company and not the future of the employees. Logic would show that the ibt contract is better than the the iam. Emotions seem to rule here for some reason.

You better check that out cause one of your high Senior station out WEST have all signed cards and sent them in 40+ Must be talking to the wrong people???
naw...thats that guy all unions decieve he said he sent in 40 and wasn't going to vote...you didn't see his post? :shock:

naw...thats that guy all unions decieve he said he sent in 40 and wasn't going to vote...you didn't see his post? :shock:

Sorry my friend but I am talking about a whole station that signed cards. EVERY ONE of them 40+ cards signed and in hand. Why do you think IAM members some with over 30yr would sign a card and handed not mailed to the IBT???

Interesting article:

Quote from IAM attorney Bob Bush regarding NMB member's appointments,

"Other unions, ALPA, the IAM, AFA, they were extremely instrumental in who got appointed to the National Mediation Board."
Quote from IAM attorney Bob Bush regarding the NMB's susceptibility to influence,

" -- when you have no influence, what are you going to get done? I mean, nothing's going to get done."

:)

Sorry my friend but I am talking about a whole station that signed cards. EVERY ONE of them 40+ cards signed and in hand. Why do you think IAM members some with over 30yr would sign a card and handed not mailed to the IBT???
well good for you but like i have been saying all along...its over...not enough cards have come in to meet even 35%.
Fred Said ;)
besides with 12 days left we see a full court press out of desperation for lack of involvment :lol:

well good for you but like i have been saying all along...its over...not enough cards have come in to meet even 35%.
Fred Said ;)
besides with 12 days left we see a full court press out of desperation for lack of involvment :lol:

I haven't heard the "fat lady" sing yet dell. You would like it to be over with. :)

You are beginning to post like 700 not answering the questions.
FRED can't count because the card count is there for a VOTE even if the NMB lets you count all your members furloughed.

So just keep counting down the days.

You are beginning to post like 700 not answering the questions.
FRED can't count because the card count is there for a VOTE even if the NMB lets you count all your members furloughed.

So just keep counting down the days.
disprove me then ace....
Fred never lies.... ;)

and like I said....the sun will still shine either way dude ;)

And that is one of the reason's that the IAM sucks - so many people that do not have a dog in the fight getting to vote on the future of a mechanic. Cleaners are not mechanics - stock clerks are not mechanics - Related my ass - they are not mechanics.

And that is one of the reason's that the IAM sucks - so many people that do not have a dog in the fight getting to vote on the future of a mechanic. Cleaners are not mechanics - stock clerks are not mechanics - Related my ass - they are not mechanics.
aw :( screwing up your hopes???
quit crying .....make it too hard to come up with 35%??

waa waa

the ibt stinks of fear and desperation.
And you should well get used to the smell.......you're gonna be breathin' it soon........fear of being booted off the coat tails of a LICENSED AMT. This ain't Kentucky. Stock clerks and cleaners are NOT related to AMT's. :shock:

But when the AMT's need some of that cleaner and those rags, you, 700UW can hand 'em out. :up: We'll be waiting patiently in the line. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back