Zurich is lovely this time of year.....

I had ONE nice long conversation with him and was a suscriber to his newsletter which I was quite fond of.
I have heard his newsletters were conceived and written by a "friendly mole" in Crystal City. JM, since his election, has certainly reinforced that idea, especially since his mole left CC. Topics I am intimately familiar with, were written with a decidedly CC centric twist.

Won't prove it but like the sky being blue, seems almost indisputable.

Very well said.....I got screwed royally over Christmas while JM was on his nice long layover across the pond.....REAL NICE :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm not a huge fan of JM, but let me get this straight. Let's say that JM did NOT work on Christmas. There would be a thread on here saying how he is at home on the holiday not working while everyone else is working. And if JM did NOT work on Christmas, how would you have not gotten screwed? Were you next in line for that trip? Oh wait, nobody was next in line for that trip since there was no coverage! :lol:

Then here's your answer---skip this thread next time you peruse this board---problem solved because I am truly sick of you telling people here what to say, when to say it, and when to stop saying it. Go ahead and vote for your buddy JM but I just heard how many people rec'd nominations and there seem to be quite a lot of people that are willing to run against him to get him out of office.

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...Good..It's Most Likley All The Hate Mongers On This Board! Are You One Of Them BTW? :eek:

Okay. I'm not a huge fan of JM, but let me get this straight. Let's say that JM did NOT work on Christmas. There would be a thread on here saying how he is at home on the holiday not working while everyone else is working. And if JM did NOT work on Christmas, how would you have not gotten screwed? Were you next in line for that trip? Oh wait, nobody was next in line for that trip since there was no coverage! :lol:
I think this is a question of ethics, plain and simple. This man was elected to represent the flight attendant group, from most senior to most junior. When the reserves were being assigned, reassigned and abused over the holiday, JM was on an ETB trip in Europe, one of three that month. If you can't see where the junior people feel misrepresented, I don't know how else to explain it to you.

If JM was off for Christmas, I would have been happier, because he would have been in the US, and most certainly taking calls from the many reserves that were given Refusal to Fly on the 24th and 25th because their rest was interrupted twice in one day. Don't wanna work the holidays and receive the FPL you are contractually entitled to? Don't run for office. Simple, really. You knew how big the PHL base was before running, so expecting and accepting 108FPL after the fact is unethical. I know the BOS LEC works just as hard, putting in as many hours if not more than JM (and she sees the problem with LECP ETB flying!), and is she receiving 108FPL for working the same amount of hours, but with a lot less FA's? Who arbitrarily decides this?

Still waiting for the E-line explaining the 108 FPL and the red circling issue, and who approved this.

There was no coverage so scheduling was calling us before our rest was up, pulling us off one trip to fill in for another, trying to get us to fly illegally, you get the point...It was total chaos. I don't think anyone would have complained had John been at home answering the phone when a f/a who was getting screwed by (s)crew scheduling tried to call for back up.

There was no coverage so scheduling was calling us before our rest was up, pulling us off one trip to fill in for another, trying to get us to fly illegally, you get the point...It was total chaos. I don't think anyone would have complained had John been at home answering the phone when a f/a who was getting screwed by (s)crew scheduling tried to call for back up.
Thank you. Someone gets it. It is the perception that he was not helping the reserves when all he!! was breaking loose, when he was needed the most. It seems to me from JM's correspondence that he knew there would be staffing problems in December. So, he picked up an ETB to Europe? (3 Europe ETB's in the month of critically staffed Dec alone???) The job of LECP is often thankless, I get that, and being there on holidays/ 7 days a week/ etc is your job. At 85FPL, none the less.

Don't like it? Don't run. No more excuses.

If you were not on duty/ flying the 23-25 Dec, you really have no idea exactly what was going on.

GRAF/CANGEY/ELIAS/LINTON.............

All I can say is VOTE, VOTE and VOTE. Make the call FOR your friends if they are to lazy to dial. It's so important that everyone let their voices be heard.

Still waiting for the E-line explaining the 108 FPL and the red circling issue, and who approved this.
Exactly---if JM is such a stand up "I'm working for the F/A group" then why is he not explaining his actions ?? Certainly not because it would then verify what we know to be true...because facts are facts.