Status
Not open for further replies.
Addington I AOL lost to USAPA on appeal
Declaratory Judgement favors USAPA on appeal
Addington I court finds for USAPA on Counts I and IV, Count II & III dismissed

So, remind me who is losing....AGAIN?

(Oh no, here it comes.)

end_of_alpa said:
The kind of surprise that relates to the West pilot flapping ones arms and expecting to fly to the moon.
We've been flapping pretty hard over the years in the east too. Got just as far too.

end_of_alpa said:
Addington I AOL lost to USAPA on appeal
Declaratory Judgement favors USAPA on appeal
Addington I court finds for USAPA on Counts I and IV, Count II & III dismissed
So, remind me who is losing....AGAIN?
(Oh no, here it comes.)
That's great and all, but what has it gotten us? About $250,000 less in earnings and bragging rights. Good for us. Still don't to see DOH.

I seems to remember George Washington losing most of his battles but....

So, let me get this straight. Some of the the east pilots on here think the Nic, wasn't really the list and that after it came out we were still in negotiations for seniority. Why then did ALPA go away and the west stop having separate representation? It's okay for the west's seniority to be decided without representation by a separate entity, but when it comes to the east pilots that's not the case? You don't like the prospect of the APA deciding where you will be placed on a list with their pilots? What happened to majority rules? Don't worry though, just like USAPA has been fair in considering the west's value in seniority integration I'm sure the APA will do the same in regards to the east/west US pilots after they take over and determine seniority. After all they have a duty to represent us after they become our combined union, right? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Bean

dca319 said:
That's great and all, but what has it gotten us? About $250,000 less in earnings and bragging rights. Good for us. Still don't to see DOH.
I seems to remember George Washington losing most of his battles but....
And if it weren't for French money we would be speaking the Queens English. Gas, grass or a$$....nobody rides for free(dom).

Beancounter said:
So, let me get this straight. Some of the the east pilots on here think the Nic, wasn't really the list and that after it came out we were still in negotiations for seniority. Why then did ALPA go away and the west stop having separate representation? It's okay for the west's seniority to be decided without representation by a separate entity, but when it comes to the east pilots that's not the case? You don't like the prospect of the APA deciding where you will be placed on a list with their pilots? What happened to majority rules? Don't worry though, just like USAPA has been fair in considering the west's value in seniority integration I'm sure the APA will do the same in regards to the east/west US pilots after they take over and determine seniority. After all they have a duty to represent us after they become our combined union, right? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Bean
We agree. We'll just have to "wait and see".

end_of_alpa said:
I didn't realize hunting pigs in the Texas wild (which is really what I would rather be doing cause it's more fun) would count as keeping ones finger on the pulse of the union activity.
Would another reason AOL hasn't filed an appeal is because they have up to thirty days from the judges order to do so? You may wish to give it a little more time. I think they will file.
Yes, maybe.
That all depends on who owns the rights to the lease.

There are some really good areas for hunting Russian boar near the King ranch. Open season all year long. Bring the dawgs.

snapthis said:
That all depends on who owns the rights to the lease.
There are some really good areas for hunting Russian boar near the King ranch. Open season all year long. Bring the dawgs.
Now there's the truth of it. Who let the DAWGS out....who, who?

nic4us said:
I do not make bets with reneging malcontents who I am sure would welch once they lost!
No I did not read the bid...was there any 757/190 openings? It seems the West is owed some seats.
No blown gaskets here. It is just like when the 9th ruled. I came on here pointing out the facts after a couple of days of the east blowing their wad all over each other just to find out how deep in denial, and how incomplete an understanding you idiots have of what just happened.
Same here, Silver just ruled uscaba is toast, and you morons are high fiveing yourself to no end.
Get a grip, once the APA gets certified the scabs will no longer have any legal right to speak for the West. Now take it one step further, do you think for one minute the West is not going to introduce the Nic into the SLI?
You aren't introducing anything to anyone, especially as the group formerly known as the " west"
You will abide by your union.

end_of_alpa said:
NMB will act as they always have with due diligence and no emotion
AOL may outlast USAPA but USAPA will have done it's job
USAPA will close SLI
APA and USAPA at SLI
Fair and Equitable
DOH/LOS are considered as fair and equitable
Fences, maybe yes and maybe no
DCA319 makes his predictions on 16 January 2014
DCA319 starts slinging epitaphs and name calling when it legally doesn't go his way
End_of_ALPA wastes his time trying to console DCA319
Correct. Pay no mind to Move2DCA319

Winglet said:
The AA seniority list was legally settled over 10 years ago. It's not even remotely close to the depth of division and hate at US Airways. We don't want to inherit the kind of blood feud that is rampant now at US Airways.

Don't worry about it.  The westicles are in love with the AA pilots.  Had they not been, why would they have saved your butts by bringing you out of bankruptcy and offering their CEO as your savior?  Just ask them.

NIC award fun facts...........

Q:   Number of west pilots Nic put senior to east pilots that were flying for this airline when the west pilot had not graduated High School yet?      A:    319

Q:   Number that were in High School  (15 to 18 yrs old)?       A:  226

Q:  Number that were in grade school (0 to 14 yrs of age)      A:  93

Q: Number that were 11 yrs old when the east guy below them was flying a jet for this company?    A:  14

Q:  Number that were 10 yrs old?    A:  5

Q:  Number that were 9 years old?   A:  7

Q:  Number of west pilots NIC put senior to east pilots hired before AWA ever flew their first revenue flight?   A:  180

Half the west f/o's that were placed senior to not furloughed east pilots were under the age of 20 when the east pilot was doing his first  IOE with this company.
About 2/3's of those west f/o's still had not completed high school.

2005 hired west pilots appear senior to the 1988 East Bus captains.....AA junior capt is a 1993 md-80 driver as of about 6 months ago.......And some of you actually believe that the APA is going to support you wanting to use the NIC list in the integration with them?    Not a chance.

We could see relative slotting in this merger,  but relative slotting based on what the 3 lists look like now,  Not the NIC disaster.  

No idea how this is all going to end up but the one thing I am sure about is the NIC Awarded seniority list will not be a part of it.  

cltrat said:
if you want to console dca319 I'd suggest a Bojangles tailgate pack maybe some photos of Lake Norman
I believe that DCA319 and myself have come to a sort of "truce" moment. I would prefer to keep it that way if possible. Let's just continue our discussions as they are for the moment and hope for better.

K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back