2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:
Neither do you.

All you care about is pretending DOH/LOS is seniority.

When your pappy got you the job here was it not based on DOH, and have you not moved up the list nicely using the DOHA method?

Claxon said:
Ask "eastcheats"
He is obviously a co conspirator with the author of Code Name Dodger 1 and 2
You rang? How come I don't see you Courtney or Bradford speaking the virtues of USAPA? You don't have the stones? Maybe it's because your propaganda campaign is failing? What a bunch of losers.

EastCheats said:
You rang? How come I don't see you Courtney or Bradford speaking the virtues of USAPA? You don't have the stones? Maybe it's because your propaganda campaign is failing? What a bunch of losers.
They are indeed losing the argument.

Gentlemen...

It is VERY refreshing to see that LAA pilots see through all BS put forth by the East/USAPA supporters.  As you can see/read, they have their own justification in NOT honoring their commitments and obligations.  They don't like admitting that our arbitration was a panel of THREE, and that they all agreed to Lead Arbitrator Nicolau's decision.  They only shine light on the positives they brought to our AWA/AAA merger,as few as there were, never the negatives, since those negatives explain WHY Mr. Nicolau chose his methodology. Sadly, those negatives weighed heavily as he developed the list to which the East agreed to accept.  They ignored Mr. Nicolau's MULTIPLE warnings that he would NOT give them DOH, yet they would not budge. When ALPA refused to allow a 'DO-OVER', they displayed their temper-tantrum, childish behavior, much like you have already witnessed. Facts are twisted, statements are taken out of context, or 'reworded' to fit their views, again, just like you've seen.  It was a glorious day when the Feds declared them legally and officially dead. Notice however, how they refuse to accept reality. It doesn't fit what THEY want. They still think and act like they are relevant. They want the West muzzled, for they know an arbitration panel will view/hear ALL of their past antics, and not very favorably at that! They LOVE to use the word 'FAIRNESS', yet nowhere in an arbitration does it say 'Final and Binding...if you like it', or 'If I agree'. Their so-called union has been a joke, but not a funny one. Thank you for recognizing their pathetic attempts at justifying their actions has made USAPA the laughing stock of our industry.

snapthis said:
Gentlemen...
It is VERY refreshing to see that LAA pilots see through all BS put forth by the East/USAPA supporters.  As you can see/read, they have their own justification in NOT honoring their commitments and obligations.  They don't like admitting that our arbitration was a panel of THREE, and that they all agreed to Lead Arbitrator Nicolau's decision.  They only shine light on the positives they brought to our AWA/AAA merger,as few as there were, never the negatives, since those negatives explain WHY Mr. Nicolau chose his methodology. Sadly, those negatives weighed heavily as he developed the list to which the East agreed to accept.  They ignored Mr. Nicolau's MULTIPLE warnings that he would NOT give them DOH, yet they would not budge. When ALPA refused to allow a 'DO-OVER', they displayed their temper-tantrum, childish behavior, much like you have already witnessed. Facts are twisted, statements are taken out of context, or 'reworded' to fit their views, again, just like you've seen.  It was a glorious day when the Feds declared them legally and officially dead. Notice however, how they refuse to accept reality. It doesn't fit what THEY want. They still think and act like they are relevant. They want the West muzzled, for they know an arbitration panel will view/hear ALL of their past antics, and not very favorably at that! They LOVE to use the word 'FAIRNESS', yet nowhere in an arbitration does it say 'Final and Binding...if you like it', or 'If I agree'. Their so-called union has been a joke, but not a funny one. Thank you for recognizing their pathetic attempts at justifying their actions has made USAPA the laughing stock of our industry.
Your lawyers assumed this was all about arbitration. It has never been about arbitration. It has always been about contracts. Nothing more. And it never will be about anything but contracts.... And the contracts keep changing.... 2005 TA, nullified... MOU, redefined.... The Protocol Agreement defines the new, contractual STATUS QUO.... And if the West wants to participate in the SLI arbitration they will do so pursuant to the Protocol Agreement, or not at all.

Marty always shows up to the wrong soccer field with world class fishing gear. He will never arrive at the correct place dressed in the correct uniform.

snapthis said:

Gentlemen...

So tell me again why the nic is not being used, I'm sure there is a reason.

nevergiveup said:
So tell me again why the nic is not being used, I'm sure there is a reason.
I have an answer for you.

You agreed to the arbitration, sport.
Would you like it rolled up before it's shoved up your.....?

CactusPilot1 said:
You have not been paying attention. What makes you think that the Nic is going to bother them? They don't have a dog in our fight. Every time you try to bring them in with this poor little me, I have been mistreated routine, you get slapped.
STOP WHINING.
It's irritating the AA pilots and you are not winning them over. Nice job KV.
Quote of the day from an AA pilot:
KV
Without a doubt, you are correct here. And the battle was fought already and it came out the Nic Award.
You lost that battle over the last 7 years to the tune of $100,000 per pilot.
Move one. DOH is dead. LOS is another form of DOH. Macaskill-Bond will help form the NEXT binding arbitration. It will probably use the Nic as it's basis since it too was BINDING ARBITRATION.
NO DOH and NO NIC...
Count on it. Current arbitration and the Protocol Agreement settled this. Anything else is a waste of time.

Linda has a message for KV. I don't think the Soviet style propaganda is working:

Hi KV,

I'm running late so will be brief :)

In all honesty, my truest desire is for the SLI to be settled as fairly as possible for all concerned. I sincerely mean that.

A horse may run quickly but it cannot escape its tail (Russian proverb)

Best,
Linda

snapthis said:
Linda has a message for KV. I don't think the Soviet style propaganda is working:

Hi KV,
I'm running late so will be brief :)
In all honesty, my truest desire is for the SLI to be settled as fairly as possible for all concerned. I sincerely mean that.A horse may run quickly but it cannot escape its tail (Russian proverb)
Best,
Linda
The AMR, APA and USAPA have led the western horse on a leash to bitter waters, but he may choose whether to drink...He will. Water only. No access to milk and honey. ~~ A Protocol Agreement

Phoenix said:
The AMR, APA and USAPA have led the western horse on a leash to water, but he may choose whether to drink... Water only. No access to milk and honey. ~~ A Protocol Agreement
Ewes are pointing at a protocol agreement? I don't expect you to abide by agreements. The ZERO integrity crowd you and hawkpus hang with can't be trusted. UCrapa leads no-one, it only
answers to lawsuits.

CactusPilot1 said:
Ewes are pointing at a protocol agreement? I don't expect you to abide by agreements. The ZERO integrity crowd you and hawkpus hang with can't be trusted. UCrapa leads no-one, it only
answers to lawsuits.
Can you name the lawsuit currently against USAPA? (Hint: your appeal)

The West will receive a merger committee and their lawsuit will be dismissed with prejudice, at their own request, as a condition to enter the SLI arbitration, pursuant to the Protocol Agreement.

Three lists. Relative slotting. No Nic. No DOH. Fair and equitable according to the current status quo. Everyone lives happily ever after, except the bitter clingers to legends of old that never were. The end.

Phoenix said:
Marty always shows up to the wrong soccer field with world class fishing gear.

However non-traditional his methods, he must be given his due. He's certainly managed to hook over a thousand sand perch, and even keep them on his lines to play with for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back