2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lurkers: how did 'ya vote?
I haven't heard any PROOF of anything. My vote: NO-NO-NO
"Cheers" and happy '14.

Reactions: 1 person
Res Judicata said:
Happy 2014!! "The Death Year" of Scabfords pointless, yet unbelievably expensive, experiment.

USAPA = SCABS
Work on your anger issue for this year, just remember Bradford is your daddy.

Reactions: 3 people
Claxon, on 03 Jan 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:
Did you enjoy your retro check? Who do you thank when you cash it? (rhetorical question)

Trader replied: APA. No MOU, no retro check.

-----------------

APA was not the catalyst. Parker's yearning for a merger - any merger - at nearly any cost was the catalyst.

APA leveraged this yearning with all the tools at their disposal, insisting on utmost resolve and focus on clear objectives from a key leader. The fired their leader for lack thereof.

USAPA reasoned, rationalized, and depreciated their leverage. USAPA failed to follow APA's lead in leveraging Parker's yearning. Your deferment in greatfullness to APA is symptomatic of a lost focus, lost resolve, and acquiescence to an other's worth in contempt of your own. --a fairly depreciative mindset as a bargaining advocate.

But like APA, USAPA recognized a lost focus, a loss of utmost resolve, and a loss of focus on clear objectives from a key leader at a critical juncture. And like APA, USAPA is attempting to fire its leader for reasons of same.

On the subject of the MOU, retrospective pay, and a key leader arguing as advocate for lowered self-worth as a strategy, then I agree with your respect for APA with deference. --USAPA should appropriately fire this key leader... as APA prudently fired theirs.

Reactions: 4 people
Graceson said:
Claxon, on 03 Jan 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:
Did you enjoy your retro check? Who do you thank when you cash it? (rhetorical question)

Trader replied: APA. No MOU, no retro check.

-----------------

On the subject of the MOU, retrospective pay, and a key leader arguing as advocate for lowered self-worth as a strategy, then I agree with your respect for APA with deference. --USAPA should appropriately fire this key leader... as APA prudently fired theirs.         

Maybe someday you'll understand what leverage is and who had it. :lol:

Go ahead and fire Hummel, we have the MOU and the only thing you lunatics can screw up now is the seniority integration.

Reactions: 2 people
A320 Driver said:
Cheerful as always, huh Res? :)

NO-NO-NO here as well...
Cheerful as ever. Best of luck on USTUPIDS latest lawsuit du jour whereby you are once again, demanding that final and binding IS STILL NOT final and binding but yet you are OWED a monetary provision secured for you by a FORMER bargaining agent and a COMPANY THAT NO LONGER EXISTS.

I thought USTUPID didn't inherit anything from the former CBA. It's almost like USCABA want to pick and choose when the law applies...no, they wouldn't be that a obviously stupid would they?

HHHHAAAA!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
traderjake said:

Maybe someday you'll understand what leverage is and who had it. :lol:

Go ahead and fire Hummel, we have the MOU and the only thing you lunatics can screw up now is the seniority integration.
Leverage?

Begging The Question (Assuming The Answer, Tautology): debate by reasoning in a circle. The thing to be proved (lack of leverage) is used as a given.

What's absent is your deference to APA's proven strength of resolve... and then your reversal when your own argument betrays itself.

Reactions: 1 person
Graceson said:
Leverage?

Begging The Question (Assuming The Answer, Tautology): debate by reasoning in a circle. The thing to be proved (lack of leverage) is used as a given.

What's absent is your deference to APA's proven strength of resolve... and then your reversal when your own argument betrays itself.

APA had leverage and resolve.

USAPA had no leverage therefore resolve is irrelavant. 

It takes both.

You think you know more and should ignore the advice of the legal and financial advisors we hired.

Sounds like you didn't learn anything from the LOA 93 negoitions. :D

Reactions: 2 people
traderjake said:
Can someone post a Topic Poll with the 3 questions on the USAPA Recall Ballot? 

I tried and can't get it to work.

I voted No x 3.
Tried it and it worked....
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.