2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
snapthis said:

Still in denial huh? Each passing day it becomes clearer that you need to come to the realization that it's The_End_of_USAPA.

ALPA will still be here. So much for that smiling face in the blue lanyard.

West pilots have a going away message for ya.

Watch that door frame as exit the dump on Woodlawn for the last time.  :lol:

YES!

Best news since first hearing of this reverse-abortion in 2004.

uSAPa on the run......and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

Hopefully the eastholes see the villagers chasing them with torches and swords!!
laughing1.gif

So what is the time frame window that FUSAPA is gone?

6 months to complete it

Can't wait to sadly reflect on the dark dark days of USAPA.

I haven't smiled this big since I looked at Mike Cleary's face while Judge Wake's jury rendered its verdict against USAPA

Kind of a "Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out, USAPA"! 

Screw USAPA, fu*K USAPA......

We need EVERYONE to STOP paying this band of criminals!!! Someone explain to me how the New American will start firing those who do not pay USAPA - there has to be at least 30% out East that do not want to do anything with USAPA. 

Good f'n riddance and now for our next act….get ready….this sucker's just getting warmed up

There won't be an election. USAPA would be lucky to get 2000 cards on a good day.
True that. And the USAPA Appeal Board can't do anything about it.
Could it be said that USAPA was handed a lottery ticket last week but they won't be able to cash it. That would be poetic.

How it ends up is anyone's guess, but this development gives me a very good feeling.
I predict the APA, in concert with Siegel, are going to put this to rest quickly.

Yes...a Pyrrhic Victory is how Silver termed it!

"IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THEIR REIGN OF TERROR" They can start planning on their exit strategy, and plan they have, and they will go down fighting the same way they have fought all along: Dirty, Cheating, Lying, Illegal, and Immoral (AMORAL) DoucheBagness.
Hey Snap....I didn't see any of this in Harpers legal briefs.  Must be in Fergusons anf Koonts briefs since they keep pulling their briefs down in the outhouse.

The usual Westicle Hanger forum tripe.

Reactions: 1 person
end_of_alpa said:
Westicle legal logic.  Not according to the MOU.

Question:  Does your wife sleep around professionally or does she just cheat on you?
What's the matter Jamie, kid get picked up for hooking again?

dca319 said:
Here it comes.  The hidden WHORE with sound reasoning.  JUST LIKE THE REST of you westicles.  LOSERS.

end_of_alpa said:
Here it comes.  The hidden WHORE with sound reasoning.  JUST LIKE THE REST of you westicles.  LOSERS.
Rough morning Jamie? If you can't take it, don't start up. There's no crying on these boards.

Oh, your kid says "hi".

Reactions: 2 people
dca319 said:
I guess that if the point you're trying to make is that prostitution is worse than being a documented liar, I would have to disagree.

dca319 said:
Rough morning Jamie? If you can't take it, don't start up. There's no crying on these boards.

Oh, your kid says "hi".
Oh, I can take it.  And I can dish out the "stupid" banter this nonsensical "legal" reasoning you and your "westicle" rants call logic.  You LOST.  TOO BAD.

BTW, remind him to wear his rubber while he is pounding the sh!t out of your wife.

Winglet said:
This kind of malignent disfunction of the US Airways pilot group is of grave concern to the AA pilot group. Does not bode well for an amicable integration.
It woirries me, too.

Winglet said:
This kind of malignent disfunction of the US Airways pilot group is of grave concern to the AA pilot group. Does not bode well for an amicable integration.
I agree with you 100%.  It is indicative the dysfunctional diatribe demonstrated by DCA319 SHOULD BE OF GRAVE CONCERN.  Because when the West DOESN'T GET THEIR WAY no matter what the reasoning and logic and THE LAW comes forward DCA319 and his kind just LOVE to hide behind their anonymity on the web boards to demonstrate their totally inept reasoning.

WAIT FOR IT.  He'll come back for the next ILLOGICAL RETORT.  Thank you for making my point.

Bill Brasky said:
It woirries me, too.
Just think....they let DCA319 into the cockpit.  He'll probably crash the plane if you don't agree with him.

Stability is definitely not a West trait.

dca319 said:
Like the fact that USAPA disappears and will have nothing to do with SLI? Answered that one in black and white. But please, continue your circle jerk with east.

I have it from a very good source that the merger committe contiues to represent USAPA pilots even if USAPA goes away.
we will be represented until the end of SLI

end_of_alpa said:
Stability is definitely not a West trait.

Well...It's at least certain that any shreds of logic play no part inside their strange version of Fantasyland. Let's look at their latest: The APA takes over the world, and immediately discards all legal provisions of MB, but yet quizzically bows to west "representation", while USAPA instantly and magically ceases to exist in any form for merger negotiations. In essence; MB's completely discarded and the APA negotiates with themselves? Umm..OK. One has to just shake his/her head in wonder at such "logic", but heck..the west kids are just on yet another of their hilarious rolls for the moment. Let 'em have fun with it. :)

EastUS1 said:
Well...It's at least certain that any even shreds of logic play no part inside their strange version of Fantasyland. Let's look at their latest: The APA takes over the world, and immediately discards all legal provisions of MB, but magically bows to west "representation", while USAPA instantly and magically ceases to exist in any form for merger negotiations. One has to just shake his/her head in wonder at such "logic", but heck..the west kids are just on yet another of their hilarious rolls for the moment. :)
I think the phrase you're looking for is "grasping for straws"

Status
Not open for further replies.