2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you westies need not apply, they have the master scab list and your videos.

"APA Constitution and Bylaws Article III 1.C. states: "No one shall be admitted for membership who has willfully acted as a strikebreaker pilot, or scab pilot, or who has secured or attempted to secure employment rights as a scab pilot during any duly authorized pilot strike."

Reactions: 2 people
algflyr said:

I'm not sure if this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it. But if they did, I'm sure it was for political cover. They probably knew 100% that if he was there, he would be stricken. So why not say "hey, we even tried to get the man himself?"

Newsflash:    the whole world doesn't revolve around or make decisions based on the opinions of the Former Bargaining Agent 

Reactions: 1 person
nevergiveup said:
No clowns here, but the horses and chicken grease would kill you!

HomerClown.gif

traderjake said:

Newsflash:    the whole world doesn't revolve around or make decisions based on the opinions of the Former Bargaining Agent 

Oh, come on.  Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see the benefit of APA picking Nic to stroke AOL and as a strategy in reducing the SLI panel to their own preference.  Oh, excuse me.  You are just being contrarian again. :D

Phoenix said:

Oh, come on.  Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see the benefit of APA picking Nic to stroke AOL and as a strategy in reducing the SLI panel to their own preference.  Oh, excuse me.  You are just being contrarian again. :D

We picked him twice before, we must really like his work.

luvthe9 said:
A lot of you westies need not apply, they have the master scab list and your videos.
"APA Constitution and Bylaws Article III 1.C. states: "No one shall be admitted for membership who has willfully acted as a strikebreaker pilot, or scab pilot, or who has secured or attempted to secure employment rights as a scab pilot during any duly authorized pilot strike."
I have a comment for a person like you who is integrity challenged. You and your fellow Ucrapians who helped bust ALPA or served as scab officers should be banned from the APA. Frankly, I surprised they tolerate being in the same room with Usapjackwagons.

DISGUSTING

Reactions: 3 people
CactusPilot1 said:
I have a comment for a person like you who is integrity challenged. You and your fellow Ucrapians who helped bust ALPA or served as scab officers should be banned from the APA. Frankly, I surprised they tolerate being in the same room with Usapjackwagons.
DISGUSTING
A statement from someone who probably doesn't even know where the APA came from.

They were the original "Throw alpa out" pilot group.....

Keep talkin, your impressing everyone... LOL

CactusPilot1 said:

DISGUSTING
Right on cue.

Reactions: 3 people
im back..!! said:
A statement from someone who probably doesn't even know where the APA came from.
Oh, I certainly will. I know the reasons they had were not to CHEAT another pilot group out of an agreement they signed up to abide. Rather it had to do with ALPA throwing out AA pilot reps the the rest followed. US Bankruptways had plenty of opportunities to throw ALPA out prior to the purchase by America West.

You voted in Ucrapa to EVADE, to CHEAT a process.

Reactions: 5 people
im back..!! said:

Yep. The very FIRST contract ALPA ever negotiated and signed was for American Airlines in 1939. They didn't leave ALPA until 1963. 

exB717Flyer said:
Wow, thanks for the legal advice.  I'll make sure our lawyers know about the Eastie with all the answers.

And BTW, as a former TWA pilot I know all about pilot groups boosting their careers on the backs of others.  Your reputation precedes you.  Still feeling lucky?
Did you see the revised seniority list? Just think of all that waisted time, LOA 93 and it's still there to torment them. Where is that box of salt to pour on the wound? Oh, here it is:

http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/The_Unofficial_Revised_Nicolau_9-1-2014.pdf

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.