2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
luvthe9 said:
Again with the cartoons, grow up, we have DOH now what don't you get? It's a reality. YOU chose not to join in and made a stupid choice that hurt ALL your pilots, it's done and over. Hey you know what I might bid DCA or CLT the next time around, you know why, because I can, how bout you? AAAAWWWWEEEE to bad?
I get it, you don't like cartoons or liberty ties. I've got a sign for you.View attachment 10483

Reactions: 4 people
CactusPilot1 said:
I get it, you don't like cartoons or liberty ties. I've got a sign for you.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
I'm not going to be politically correct. I like a good Calvin and Hobbs, but your use of cartoons is just goofy. Not Goofy, goofy.

Reactions: 3 people
Pi brat said:
I'm not going to be politically correct. I like a good Calvin and Hobbs, but your use of cartoons is just goofy. Not Goofy, goofy.
You should know...GOOFY. Why is a decertified, irrelevant union sending emails like this? The APA is probably laughing at the real goofs.

2015 PHX Domicile Officer Election
NOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT

Nominations for the USAPA PHX Domicile Officers will be accepted by Internet beginning December 19, 2014. Terms of office will begin on April 1, 2015 and end March 31, 2017.
In order to meet the requirements of Article IV, Section 3 (Domicile Nominations), members must be active and in good standing by 1700 ET, October 20, 2014. Members are reminded that it is anticipated that the Upcoming National Officer election will be announced in accordance with the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws and is anticipated to follow the same timeline.
All nominations must be received no later than
1400 ET on January 9, 2015.

Here's the update from the APA, the only union on AA property

APA PHX Interim Domicile Election Pre-Nomination Documents
Please see the attached Pre-Nomination Documents for the PHX Interim Domicile Election. Please note that APA must receive the Nominee Consideration /
Willingness-to-Serve Statement / Conflict of Interest Disclosure Forms by 9:00 a.m. October 30, 2014.

Good luck getting anybody for the FAKE UNION

Reactions: 5 people
CactusPilot1 said:
You should know...GOOFY. Why is a decertified, irrelevant union sending emails like this? The APA is probably laughing at the real goofs.

NOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT

Nominations for the USAPA PHX Domicile Officers will be accepted by Internet beginning December 19, 2014. Terms of office will begin on April 1, 2015 and end March 31, 2017.
In order to meet the requirements of Article IV, Section 3 (Domicile Nominations), members must be active and in good standing by 1700 ET, October 20, 2014. Members are reminded that it is anticipated that the Upcoming National Officer election will be announced in accordance with the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws and is anticipated to follow the same timeline.
All nominations must be received no later than
1400 ET on January 9, 2015.

Here's the update from the APA, the only union on AA property

APA PHX Interim Domicile Election Pre-Nomination Documents
Please see the attached Pre-Nomination Documents for the PHX Interim Domicile Election. Please note that APA must receive the Nominee Consideration /
Willingness-to-Serve Statement / Conflict of Interest Disclosure Forms by 9:00 a.m. October 30, 2014.

Who cares?

Reactions: 1 person
CactusPilot1 said:
Really? I can't stop laughing. You don't come to our house and under the element of a threat and expect a warm welcome. It was nothing but a cram-down and pilots saw right through it. A screw job. I'm glad they sent EWES packing.

Decertified , along with your DOH dream.

Yup, decertified.  In existence for only a bit more than 6 years, and what did they accomplish?

Hmmm.....

For starters:  Marginalizing you a**wipes for the long term, and getting you to help pay them to do it!

nycbusdriver said:
Yup, decertified.  In existence for only a bit more than 6 years, and what did they accomplish?

Hmmm.....

For starters:  Marginalizing you a**wipes for the long term, and getting you to help pay them to do it!
That's pretty ballsy for someone about to get kicked in the nuts in SLI.

Hey Ernie,
Are you still recovering from the beat down on the AA boards?

Hey thanks for opening yet another thread on the Nicolau dispute. The other half-dozen multi-page threads were definitely not enough. Perhaps a few more threads can be generated by slightly changing the dynamic:

"Why the Nicolau award will cause climate change to worsen"

"How the Nic will affect your family's next camping outing"

"Quantum theory, the Nic, and you"

"How to get ripped abs from the Nicolau award"

"George Nicolau is a space alien!" (Randy Souther thread)

Give it a $#@%ing rest.

Grab the kids and throw "Frozen" in the DVD player. Listen to "Let It Go" a few times and them come back after the arbitrator has given us a list.

Reactions: 4 people
EastCheats said:
You're right about that, who cares about a decertified union. Have you got any nominees for the bogus election? :lol: :lol:
Obviously you do and your buddy C3PO do. He'd be a great rep for a decertified union.

CactusPilot1 said:
Hey Ernie,
Are you still recovering from the beat down on the AA boards?

Hey thanks for opening yet another thread on the Nicolau dispute. The other half-dozen multi-page threads were definitely not enough. Perhaps a few more threads can be generated by slightly changing the dynamic:

"Why the Nicolau award will cause climate change to worsen"

"How the Nic will affect your family's next camping outing"

"Quantum theory, the Nic, and you"

"How to get ripped abs from the Nicolau award"

"George Nicolau is a space alien!" (Randy Souther thread)

Give it a $#@%ing rest.

Grab the kids and throw "Frozen" in the DVD player. Listen to "Let It Go" a few times and them come back after the arbitrator has given us a list.
The entitlement generation speaks again!

CactusPilot1 said:
NOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT

-----------

And what happens if the west isn't given a seat? Who will be there to voice the concerns of the west pilot group?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts