222 Reserve F/a's Out Sick

Royal Ambassador said:
"I wish you could come listen to the poor grandmother crying because she lives alone and cannot be with her children and grandchildren on Christmas morning because YOU are selfish and selfcentered. I wish you could listen to the woman screaming and yelling because she will not be able to participate in her singing groups performance."

You know what I always say.....if you just HAVE to be somewhere today, you should have left yesterday. Believe it or not, public transportation is not 100% dependable.
[post="231355"][/post]​
What a wonderful attitude. :down:

Royal Ambassador said:
"You know what I always say.....if you just HAVE to be somewhere today, you should have left yesterday. Believe it or not, public transportation is not 100% dependable.
[post="231355"][/post]​

You know the whole point of flying is to save time. If that is not going to happen then people will opt for slower more reliable modes. Man, I can't believe you even think this way. :blink:

AA had over 2,000 F/As call in sick and they operated, guess they have better management.

700UW said:
AA had over 2,000 F/As call in sick and they operated, guess they have better management.
[post="231610"][/post]​
And I guess this makes the despicable action of those at US OK since US management obviously sucks, right? You are just too much. GDAT

700UW said:
[post="231610"][/post]​

Is that one of your "facts" or are you "in the loop" at american to. :lol:

700UW said:
[post="231610"][/post]​

700UW said:
PITMTC,

Your obsession and stalking is not healthy.

Glad to see you can't add to the topic.

AA Sickout
[post="231621"][/post]​

No obsessed, just reading through and pointing out errors I see. You do the same to others on here so don't throw stones. As a matter of fact I learned a lot from you.

And to answer my own question, I guess you are just repeating what you have read, nothing backed up. "Don't let the facts get in your way". So much for the old, "I only point facts" rant you always state on here.
Do not like a taste of your own medicine do you?

i see a beyond this, just for a moment let's say the attendance problem simply goes away (insert your solution here)

now onto the bigger problem...its not the customer that pays your bills, its the customer that returns. what should be done to increase ridership? how should people be made to think to choose usairways first for air transportation. solve this and the rest of the company's and labor's problems begin to subside.

tell me why i should ride usairways, more importantly tell me why i wiil want to be a repeat customer.

no bucks, no bucks rogers

StatioRat said:
I hope the f/a know are proud of what they did today. It was one of the worst days I've ever worked. The f/a not only hurt the passengers but the gate and ticket agents as well. I can tell you this... I will not forget this day... When a f/a tried to non-rev.... and i check them in i will see to it that they do not get on... i will forget to board them or we will have a weight restriction.. I hope ALL agent follow me on this.... This was terrible and I hope everyone is fired....
Merry #$%#$ Christmas to all you #$%hole f/a's
[post="231274"][/post]​

And I will have a supervisor or station manager :angry: called immediately and raise so much hell the entire airport will hear it. What gives you the right to put all f/a's in the same category? I worked last Christmas and had this Christmas off. How childish of you. You, my friend, need to quit!! What a horrible attitude. Point the blame at the assholes that have created the monster. SHAME ON YOUR BEHAVIOR. :angry: :angry: :down:

StatioRat said:
I hope the f/a know are proud of what they did today. It was one of the worst days I've ever worked. The f/a not only hurt the passengers but the gate and ticket agents as well. I can tell you this... I will not forget this day... When a f/a tried to non-rev.... and i check them in i will see to it that they do not get on... i will forget to board them or we will have a weight restriction.. I hope ALL agent follow me on this.... This was terrible and I hope everyone is fired....
[post="231274"][/post]​
I just worked my ass off for 7 days!!! It was awful!!! Dont you dare threaten to bump me off my long commute home! Who in the hell do you think you are!
You'd better watch your step :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

PineyBob said:
When your group creates Chaos you live by the sword then you die by the sword. Or how about this for another cliche, "You reap what you sow"

Jenny Ann and Station Rat think about the above. Then act as you see fit.
[post="231729"][/post]​
Hey BOB...........................SHUT UP

StatioRat said:
[post="231274"][/post]​

Are you fu@king kidding me? Are you listening to the vile crap you're spewing? What makes you any less deserving of punishment than the men and women you're directing your scathing comments at? You cannot tell me you're going to punish the all for what the few did. If they did play hookey, then fire their a$$e$; but don't make generalizations about them all. It makes you no better than the guilty ones. :down:
And for those of you who did show up today, many of you for the fifth,sixth, or seventh day in a row, this ramp rat would like to say thank you and God Bless to you and your families this holiday season. :up:
The Lazarusman
FSA Lead
USAirways DFW

Latest posts